Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

I forgot to post in here, but was reminded when I saw it in my cp. I'm also outta here. Engaged last month. See ya later, suckers!
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Thanks....I know you don't spend much time on Facebook, but I thought you might have caught the news there.

I am importing her from Ukraine
      AKA Boguniecki 33 on the road, except at UMass Amherst, and Magness Arena, where I can't get enough of Mowers, Mowers, you s**k!

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
        You came back, after all this time, to post in the singles thread????? I hope there's not bad news there.

Haha, not yet at least.
        Don't give my wife any ideas.
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

So, talking to the boss today, and she's talking about how she wants to set me up with a friend of hers. Would any of you guys let your boss set you up on a blind date?
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
            So, talking to the boss today, and she's talking about how she wants to set me up with a friend of hers. Would any of you guys let your boss set you up on a blind date?
            Maybe.

1. Is it company ink?
            2. How well do you know your boss on a personal level (as in, not business environment).
            3. Increase red flags, then re-assess.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Maybe.

1. Is it company ink?
              2. How well do you know your boss on a personal level (as in, not business environment).
              3. Increase red flags, then re-assess.
              She said a friend, so I don't believe its company ink. Not that there isn't some nice ink there, but I'm more than aware of what kind of an issue that could be to our happy little company if there's a nasty breakup between coworkers.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

She said a friend, so I don't believe its company ink. Not that there isn't some nice ink there, but I'm more than aware of what kind of an issue that could be to our happy little company if there's a nasty breakup between coworkers.
                And even if it works out...it's tricky. One would most likely have to change jobs.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Remember those Bad Idea Jeans commercials on SNL? (probably not, you might be too young ). This idea could be in that commercial. If you hate your job and need to get out - go ahead and do it. Even if YOU handle it perfectly - if your boss doesn't, or the girl doesn't - then there's complications that could affect your job.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                    Remember those Bad Idea Jeans commercials on SNL? (probably not, you might be too young ). This idea could be in that commercial. If you hate your job and need to get out - go ahead and do it. Even if YOU handle it perfectly - if your boss doesn't, or the girl doesn't - then there's complications that could affect your job.
                    very true. If it doesn't work out for some reason, the perception of why could be very different among the parties involved and you could ruin your workplace over it...
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Go for it. Its only your job, and jobs are everywhere.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        Go for it. Its only your job, and jobs are everywhere.
                        http://cdn.teckler.com/images/Explos...cc0cf73008.jpg

It just happens.

Comment

The answer to whether or not you should go for it is same one as "Is she hot?"

Problem Solved.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            The answer to whether or not you should go for it is same one as "Is she hot?"

Problem Solved.
                            Think big and go for your boss
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              Think big and go for your boss
                              Or both of them. At the same time.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                Or both of them. At the same time.
                                Whilst trying to ride rodeo and tea bagging the other.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X