• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Get tickets to Springer and be guests.
    Keep sleeping with her and don't become a clingy *

Comment

• Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

who was the banana bread guy again?
      "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

Originally posted by unh_hockey View Post
        Some AK fan; honestly I don't even remember anymore. Nanookfan or something.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
          dingdingdingdingding

Almington nails it!
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by unh_hockey View Post
            Nanook fan. Who constantly posted in here about how happy he was being single while telling us how he made banana bread for his friend...

Comment

Originally posted by unh_hockey View Post
              nanookfan, who was perpetually unemployed in his chosen field, despite holding a master's degree in computer science, but continuously employed as a temp at the post office and other gigs.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I thought he claimed to work for the IRS?
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  I thought he claimed to work for the IRS?
                  That might have been one of them, but he said that he got some temp work every year with the post office during Christmas season. Maybe he got temp work as a mail room boy with the IRS during tax season, too.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

I know he tried arguing tax law with me once...
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      I know he tried arguing tax law with me once...
                      I wouldn't doubt that. I just recall him going through the list of seasonal jobs he worked in order to avoid going on the dole. It was the one thing that I actually admired about the guy. Even if he did park his car outside the local library in order to use its wi-fi connection.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        Nanook fan. Who constantly posted in here about how happy he was being single while telling us how he made banana bread for his friend...
                        Also was proud owner of a t-shirt that said "Happily Single!"
                        I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

A capital idea. just the one problem with that is that she also works midnights, and I'm usually at work when she's up to go about her day before work.
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                            A capital idea. just the one problem with that is that she also works midnights, and I'm usually at work when she's up to go about her day before work.
                            Have her book a "massage"

Good Lord, do we have to come up with everything?

And yes, that was nanookfan that was the "HAPPILY SINGLE" temp that not only made banana bread, but made people like me feel much better about ourselves.
                            Last edited by MinnesotaNorthStar; 05-07-2013, 02:59 AM.
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                              And yet you've managed to get to this point. Your not trying to be her boyfriend, you don't have to talk to her every single day.

Don't be a complete moron or a clingy *. If she doesn't WANT a boyfriend, don't try and be her boyfriend. Seriously, this isn't that complicated even you should be able to get it.

Comment

And yet you've managed to get to this point. Your not trying to be her boyfriend, you don't have to talk to her every single day.

Don't be a complete moron or a clingy *. If she doesn't WANT a boyfriend, don't try and be her boyfriend. Seriously, this isn't that complicated even you should be able to get it.
                                Yeah, you're probably right about just kind of backing off for now. we'll see what happens.
                                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
                                X