X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    So. ****ing. True.

After the situation last week with the 2 girls that I'm trying to decide between...without missing a beat, the bat**** crazy, on-off, I want you but I don't want you friend calls me yesterday. Its like she knew something was going on. For the last several months I have been trying to ignore her, but not be rude, so I answer texts and talk to her, but just don't try to carry on a conversation. Instead of getting the hint, she is getting more persistant. I may need to be a little more blunt.
    Agreed on both your posts. Maybe women almost play too hard to get, than wonder why they go crazy when guys stop pursuing them? I’ll be ****ed if I will ever know the answer to that.

BBDL. A straightforward response might help your cause. However, it might actually make things worse. Turning the tables and throwing a girl in the friend zone is the last thing they will expect. It might actually make them want you more. However, in your case I would just cease communication if you really don’t want anything to do with her. It’s kind of cold, but might be the only option. I have to do the same with a chick who is crazy about me, but im not into her. Will let you know how that turns out.
    "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

Originally posted by unh_hockey View Post
      Agreed on both your posts. Maybe women almost play too hard to get, than wonder why they go crazy when guys stop pursuing them? I’ll be ****ed if I will ever know the answer to that.

BBDL. A straightforward response might help your cause. However, it might actually make things worse. Turning the tables and throwing a girl in the friend zone is the last thing they will expect. It might actually make them want you more. However, in your case I would just cease communication if you really don’t want anything to do with her. It’s kind of cold, but might be the only option. I have to do the same with a chick who is crazy about me, but im not into her. Will let you know how that turns out.
      I'd have to agree with you on this one. There was a really clingy one that was once interested in me, but I was a bit turned off by her. I don't like to be a jerk and it is against my morals to put someone on permanent ignore, but sometimes it needs to be done until they're no longer interested in me in that sense, and then I don't mind being friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
        I bet she's worth it to MNS. Give her his number and tell her your changing your number to that.
        I think MNS even agreed with me that its not worth it on this one.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

It's not. While she's really a nice person, she's *ing annoying to listen to and/or be around, because she's so *ing stupid. She IS the type of girl who, when asked what 2+2 is, would hold up a bowl of jello and say "shiny!"
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            It's not. While she's really a nice person, she's *ing annoying to listen to and/or be around, because she's so *ing stupid. She IS the type of girl who, when asked what 2+2 is, would hold up a bowl of jello and say "shiny!"
            What's her number?
            "We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate." -Thomas Jefferson

"I confess I enjoy democracy immensely. It is incomparably idiotic, and hence incomparably amusing." -H. L. Mencken

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              I'm sorry, I don't understand how one statement relates to the other.

Given what we know about MNS, wouldn't this be a godsend for him?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                I'm sorry, I don't understand how one statement relates to the other.

Given what we know about MNS, wouldn't this be a godsend for him?
                Probably a Stage 5 Clinger who's really annoying and stupid? I'd almost ALMOST rather hit a Tundra Wookie.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by ScottM View Post
                  What's her number?
                  867-5309

Comment

Originally posted by scottm View Post
                    what's her number?
                    867-5309.

Comment

Come to think of it, I think MNS should give her a run.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

That's what I ****ing told you!

Comment

MNS ruins women's nylons?

Now I'm wondering if she really is dumb, or is just a little airheaded and has intelligence hidden in there that she doesn't realize.

Comment

I was reading an online dating profile, and when I read it, it pretty much blatantly said that she will take advantage of the guy's money, and she will only repay by pleasuring the guy. I'm surprised there are some that believe that is an effective strategy...

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              I was reading an online dating profile, and when I read it, it pretty much blatantly said that she will take advantage of the guy's money, and she will only repay by pleasuring the guy. I'm surprised there are some that believe that is an effective strategy...
                              They're called hookers...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                There are guys that desperate for sex. The fact that those profiles exist means they not only work, but probably work well.
                                "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

Working...
                                X