Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
    I totally disagree with Almington because your situation didn't seem like the casual dating scenario and it didn't sound like you weren't just looking for fun, it did sound like you wanted to pursue both women simultaneously and see how the chips fell. If that's the case saying you're not looking for exclusivity is false, you're just not looking for exclusivity in a week. Like Brent said to Boom, what's gained by it. If you're not exclusive and haven't had the talk, then expect women to be dating other guys and expect them to understand the same unless they're stupid.

If you were just looking for fun, then take Almington's advice 100% of the time to avoid crazy mcCrazytime.
    What I said was: "you are not looking to be exclusive with anyone right now" not that he isn't looking to never be exclusive ever not that he wasn't looking to find the right person to be exclusive with, thus the qualifier of right now. That could change at any point in the future at bbdl's discretion.

I've found that I'm far better off if I always try to avoid the mcCrazytime. For me, at the end of the day, it comes down to an issue of trust. I would rather be upfront about that then have to deal with the fall out when she learns about all of this (and she will eventually learn about this if things go far enough) and plant the idea in her mind (how ever small it may be) that she cant trust you.

This isn't a case of what happened before you meet/dated them like with boom, this is a case of what happened while you were dating them. Totally different cases in my mind and such require different levels of communication.

Comment

Girl #2 has pulled out into the lead after telling me that she's taking me to the Tim McGraw concert next Saturday. Girl #1, the proverbial ball is in your court.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Girl #1, the proverbial ball is in your court.
        they always drop it when its in their court. ALWAYS.
        "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

Originally posted by unh_hockey View Post
          When we pass it to them, they do. But do they drop it when another girl they're competing against passes it?
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

For the boys:

For the girls:

Comment

When we pass it to them, they do. But do they drop it when another girl they're competing against passes it?
              Unless you have already done the deed, its next to impossible to count on a women taking any initiative. However in your case with competition, that will drive them to maybe even work harder. Its the same thing you sometimes see in a group setting where one guy has 2 or more girls going after him, and none going after the guy with no attention. Ideally everyone could be satisfied in such a situation, but women would rather gun for the guy who has options.
              "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

I concur. I also think communication has become a lost art. Some of the texts I've seen over the past month have made me want to light things on fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                  I concur. I also think communication has become a lost art. Some of the texts I've seen over the past month have made me want to light things on fire.
                  Wat r u talkin bout?

Yeah, I agree.
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    Wat r u talkin bout?

Yeah, I agree.
                    Srsly? I dunno. I iz thinking nrml. No probz. U good 4 2nite? Shur.

Yeah, I hate that crap too.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                      I think some women get inundated with hundreds of texts and don't feel the need to respond. but yeah, I get some awful responses as if they think I don't know any better. They don't stay on my phone for very long.

This weekend - what a gongshow.

-Herodotus

Comment

This was a good weekend. Boston Swept, and the city seemed like it was in a good mood. All in all, I ended up with 5 phone numbers from women. Of the 5, I managed to get a hold of one and hang out with her yesterday. She was cool, we will hang out again.

In other news, my last gf contacted me. Amazing how they seem to sense these things. Its probably coincidence. But maybe not. Didn’t help facebook notified everyone I added a ton of random girls nobody else knows. I gotta check my facebook settings

-Herodotus

Comment

Amazing how they seem to sense these things.
                          So. ****ing. True.

After the situation last week with the 2 girls that I'm trying to decide between...without missing a beat, the bat**** crazy, on-off, I want you but I don't want you friend calls me yesterday. Its like she knew something was going on. For the last several months I have been trying to ignore her, but not be rude, so I answer texts and talk to her, but just don't try to carry on a conversation. Instead of getting the hint, she is getting more persistant. I may need to be a little more blunt.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

My money is on she thinks you're playing hard to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                              My money is on she thinks you're playing hard to get.
                              I am, but its not playing, and its more like "impossible to get". I can't deal with that chick anymore, it just isn't worth it.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I am, but its not playing, and its more like "impossible to get". I can't deal with that chick anymore, it just isn't worth it.
                                I bet she's worth it to MNS. Give her his number and tell her your changing your number to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X