Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

I don't want to hear any more complaints from you people.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Thought I matched with a girl. Then she asked if I was trans and wanted an explanation. No... I shouldn't have to do that.

Dating is hard when you're trans..
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

And now I'm talking with a trans woman. Looks promising.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Love is blind show on Netflix. Holy crap what a dumpster fire. This is why I sit at home and do my homework instead of interacting with people like this.

I’d be better off agreeing to marry a rando off this site than these people are on the show

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Love is blind show on Netflix. Holy crap what a dumpster fire. This is why I sit at home and do my homework instead of interacting with people like this.

I’d be better off agreeing to marry a rando off this site than these people are on the show
            That probably rings true with any reality dating show. And most dating sites.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Now that would be an epic thread.

Two posters, sight unseen, agree to get married, say New Years Eve. Plan the whole thing in a thread, with input from the rest of us, of course.

Now, we just need two volunteers.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Two posters, sight unseen, agree to get married, say New Years Eve. Plan the whole thing in a thread, with input from the rest of us, of course.

At least they know the other person also has an unhealthy love of college hockey. Marriages have started off on worse.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  At least they know the other person also has an unhealthy love of college hockey. Marriages have started off on worse.
                  Good point.

Hi. I'm an extreme introvert with a love of college hockey. I also like craft beer, movies, and pop culture. I am in search of a faux marriage for the sake of a social experiment.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    Good point.

Hi. I'm an extreme introvert with a love of college hockey. I also like craft beer, movies, and pop culture. I am in search of a faux marriage for the sake of a social experiment.
                    Hi, I'm Amber Marie, a 38 year old trans girl with a love of college hockey. I like writing, music, cooking, baking, and coffee. I am also in search of a faux marriage for the sake of a social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      Hi, I'm Amber Marie, a 38 year old trans girl with a love of college hockey. I like writing, music, cooking, baking, and coffee. I am also in search of a faux marriage for the sake of a social experiment.
                      I think there's an MTV series in here somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        I think there's an MTV series in here somewhere.
                        I am not going out with you, Rube.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          I am not going out with you, Rube.
                          Whew. I mean, you're not my type anyway. For God's sake, you're an NMU fan. That's just slumming it for an elite college hockey fan like me.

Comment

You know... for real... I'm talking with a slightly older trans woman on Bumble, and I have a lot of hope right now.

Comment

Two posters, sight unseen, agree to get married, say at the Frozen Four. Plan the whole thing in a thread, with input from the rest of us, of course.

fyp

Comment

Just randomize the entire Cafe singles pool. Throw all the car keys in a bowl and draw pairs.

BTW, this is great.

Dr. Mrs and I have 17 years to go which, TBH, might be on the nose.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X