• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post all your cries whines, objections, complaints here

yes they did JC , we should be home.

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
      The problem is that if you beat a team that is ranked, and beating them makes them unranked, then you don't get credit for a win against a ranked team. You hurt yourself by winning...
      Prof I understand what you are saying but for Wisc Sup to boast they have 17 games against a ranked opponent and after 6 weeks of the poll only St. Norberts is ranked (except for wisc sup in weeks 10,16 and 17) really skews the numbers, So in 17 weeks of polls,teams other than St Norberts were ranked 9 times all in the first 6 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by 1985 View Post
        Prof I understand what you are saying but for Wisc Sup to boast they have 17 games against a ranked opponent and after 6 weeks of the poll only St. Norberts is ranked (except for wisc sup in weeks 10,16 and 17) really skews the numbers, So in 17 weeks of polls,teams other than St Norberts were ranked 9 times all in the first 6 weeks
        Wrong ranks, they are talking about the NCAA regional rankings, not the USCHO rankings.
        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
          Wrong ranks, they are talking about the NCAA regional rankings, not the USCHO rankings.
          so tell me where does one find these NCAA weekly rankings or are they secret? I was just going by what dmac 1103 posted and those were obviously from USCHO

Comment

so tell me where does one find these NCAA weekly rankings or are they secret? I was just going by what dmac 1103 posted and those were obviously from USCHO
            NCAA.COM, then click on mens sports, ice hockey, DIII, rankings.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1985 View Post
              It's a little late to be asking that question, don't cha think? Check the NCAA website.....
              LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                It's a little late to be asking that question, don't cha think? Check the NCAA website.....
                Gotta love it, those who complain the most have no clue what they are talking about like always....
                Remy Babineaux
                remyb616@gmail.com
                D3FHL Web Page

Comment

NCAA Rankings
                  Larry Normandin
                  SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                  WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                    ok smart guy...I have looked at the regional rankings, that by the way have been posted for what the last 3 weeks/ So tell me how that equates to Wisc Sup having 17 games against ranked teams

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                      Potsdam got ripped!

They tied Neumann. Tied Neumann! We all know Utica should have gotten in when they went 0-4 against Neumann. Potsdam tied Neumann, so how do they not get in?!?! That's better than 0-4 against Neumann.

Plus, Potsdam played a game ... well, okay, two periods ... in a Division I rink (Clarkson). How does that not get you in?

How many years does it take for Potsdam to beat national playoff selected teams and not get recognized?

Freaking ridiculous!
                      Listen pal, you can take your fake tan and leave Potsdam outta this conversation. Us Bears fans (when I say us, I mean me), would prefer to forget this season. Don't forget our dominance over SNHU.
                      Last edited by Saints17; 03-07-2011, 07:47 PM.
                      LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                        Gotta love it, those who complain the most have no clue what they are talking about like always....
                        When one responds to a post that spews false figures and uses what they had used to get to the point does not mean we don't know what we are talking about.....oh I forgot if you are not part of the good ol know it all boys of the dIII forum you shouldn't challange anything....who was complaining just making a statement

Comment

• Originally posted by 1985 View Post
                          ok smart guy...I have looked at the regional rankings, that by the way have been posted for what the last 3 weeks/ So tell me how that equates to Wisc Sup having 17 games against ranked teams
                          The last published rankings were from 3/1. My calendar may be wrong, but that's not 3 weeks. The last NCAA rankings (the ones the committee used) are not released.

I think it's time to let it go.

Comment

Page 2 of West Region scoring report prior to this past weekends games. They were 8-8 at that time: http://web1.ncaa.org/champsel_new/ex.../staticpdfrank

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
                              The last published rankings were from 3/1. My calendar may be wrong, but that's not 3 weeks. The last NCAA rankings (the ones the committee used) are not released.

I think it's time to let it go.
                              I believe the commitee's rankings (the Gold Standard) start in Jamaica, Columbia, …
                              Larry Normandin
                              SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                              WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Nope the games played were all mentioned in the Blog last night when they were discussing if Wisconsin-Superior would make it in; the rest of the stats came straight from the NCAA. USCHO has their own rankings that the NCAA doesn't use the NCAA use the regional rankings. When you go the regional rankings there is a link for East and West which is where I got my information. Sorry to disappoint you

Comment

Working...
                                X