X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCHA Playoff Series - #12 Michigan Tech @ #1 North Dakota

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
    Here we go
    Holy shit Sloe Vag, did you stay up all night thinking of this thread title?

Comment

The sooner this series is over, the better.
      sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

third page, not acceptable even if we know the overall goal differential will be 20 plus for this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
          third page, not acceptable even if we know the overall goal differential will be 20 plus for this weekend
          If it was on the third page, it was there for a reason. No one cares.

Comment

Why do we always come here? I guess we'll never know. Its like some kind of torture to have to watch the show.

If Michigan Tech does not win a game this weekend, the will officially tie the school record for fewest wins in a season and fall one short of last year's seemingly impossible to duplicate win total. Unless Tech sweeps this weekend, they will finish the season with 30 losses (again).

The worst part is that North Dakota skated circles around us for 120 minutes last weekend. Even when Friday night was 1-1 halfway through the game, the Sioux were absolutely dominating the Huskies. There was no bad luck on our part in the results last weekend, just bad hockey. If getting blown out 6-1 and 11-2 last weekend had something fluky involved, then I would have hope for this weekend. The fact that Tech couldn't even stay on the ice against North Dakota leads me to believe that there will be no magic this time around.
            Philbert
            ---------------
            Michigan Tech Hockey: _______?.

Formerly, and soon to be again, retired member of The Huskies Pep Band.
            GO HUSKIES, I am still waiting for Tech to win it all!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              If it was on the third page, it was there for a reason. No one cares.
              I care.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I find it very sad that the spirit of the MTU fans seems to be broken.
                sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                  If your team clinched last place in the WCHA with 6 regular season games left to play, and just got blown out by a 14 goal differential on the last home series of the season, how would you feel? (Not to mention we have to play them again the following weekend at HOME)

*****http://i464.***********.com/albums/rr7/Jeffg0107/Smiley/Suicide.gif******

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
                    If your team clinched last place in the WCHA with 6 regular season games left to play, and just got blown out by a 14 goal differential on the last home series of the season, how would you feel? (Not to mention we have to play them again the following weekend at HOME)
                    The correct answer?

"Since the Sioux will never be that bad of a team, we'll never know."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      The correct answer?

"Since the Sioux will never be that bad of a team, we'll never know."
                      Spoken like a true arrogant Pioux fan

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                        More than broken. Decimated. That is what it feels like to walk into that arena and feel its ghosts and be reminded by the hanging banners that this was once a successful college hockey program.

And yet, come next fall, some of us will find a way to pick up our spirit and be optimistic about the upcoming season.
                        Philbert
                        ---------------
                        Michigan Tech Hockey: _______?.

Formerly, and soon to be again, retired member of The Huskies Pep Band.
                        GO HUSKIES, I am still waiting for Tech to win it all!

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHatTrick84 View Post
                          And yet, come next fall, some of us will find a way to pick up our spirit and be optimistic about the upcoming season.
                          And those of us who are sane, realized that there is no point in being optimistic several seasons ago.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHatTrick84 View Post
                            More than broken. Decimated. That is what it feels like to walk into that arena and feel its ghosts and be reminded by the hanging banners that this was once a successful college hockey program.

Hug a goofer fan next time you see one, they are in the same boat.
                            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                              Blasphemy...I would never hug a gopher fan. ever, ever. That would be like hugging a nice cozy polar bear. maybe an msu fan but gophers, never. I'd hug dirty first.

I think most Tech fans gave up quite a while back. They watch women's round ball now and they don't even check the scores any longer.
                              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                                You realize that MN has an undefeated streak going right now that is longer than Tech's win total from the last 2 seasons, combined, right? Not even close to the same thing.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X