Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron Marvin (SCSU): Disgrace to college hockey (and his own school...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aaron Marvin (SCSU): Disgrace to college hockey (and his own school...)

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    I think we should build a shrine to Aaron Marvin. He's a true saint.
    A shrine? I think we should name the new arena after him.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
      you could ask marvin to check for you, he usually hits from behind
      tf f
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
        you could ask marvin to check for you, he usually hits from behind
        I like hitting it from behind. Just saying.

WWAMD for a Klondike Bar?

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        yup, still kids playing a college sport
        we invade their world, not the other way around
        So the majority of these kids didn't enter into a contract to play hockey for a school in a chance to advance either their pro career aspirations or just get some of their schooling paid for by we fans?

I'm all for keeping a lower tone when critiquing the college game over the professional levels, but there should still be some for the truly egregious behavior. I've not seen the video, so I don't know if this was it. The least biased opinion offered so far seems to have come from beersong, which makes it sound like a cheap play we've all seen a thousand times. Most of the UMDumb fans are likely more more upset about who was chopped than the chop itself.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          Has anyone excused anything?
          Only thing I've seen is fans asking to see it for themselves before making an opinion.
          Except of course Sioux fans who would much rather just execute him without evidence.
          Good point. DL's "shouldn't be such a sally" really doesn't count - weak attempt. But I'm patient. Don't know about last night yet. The existing evidence already shows Marvin's cheap.

Comment

So I get a warning for being a troll because I quoted a Palinite and they let Hokydope back on the board? Yeah, that's logical.

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad
              and given and passed on by fools like you who never played
              Last I checked, an opinion's credibility is not based on whether or not the person expressing it has played college hockey. Can only ex-players render a judgment that a two-handed slash is a cheapshot?
              you know what it means at the end of the day to those in the hockey world? Zero....
              ... sort of like what your opinion and your existence mean to all of us that deal with your stupid ***?

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                Has anyone excused anything?
                Only thing I've seen is fans asking to see it for themselves before making an opinion.
                Except of course Sioux fans who would much rather just execute him without evidence.
                there's clear evidence of him trying to put Chay through glass with a blatant elbow to the head and him also elbowing Geoffrion in the head at center ice. I don't need any evidence to know this guy needs to be crucified. Or given the electric chair. While we're at it, any St. Cloud fan who doesn't immediately say Aaron Marvin should be banned from the game of hockey should be crucified too.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                I'm not the smartest man
                no, no you are not.
                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad
                  and given and passed on by fools like you who never played....
                  we've gone over this before...

1) we pay for tickets. It means something.
                  2) no longer kids, young adults.
                  3) I don't have to know how to bake a cherry pie to be able to say if it sucks or if it's good.

I enjoy your insight and passion. No reason for you to talk down to peeps from your high horse!
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                    So I get a warning for being a troll because I quoted a Palinite and they let Hokydope back on the board? Yeah, that's logical.

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?
                    It's because the moderators are lazy. No offense to the moderators or anything but it's true. Letting hokydope back on has dragged this whole thing down further than it could ever go on its own. And it will only happen again in other threads.

A lot of the bans and warnings have come in threads he's involved in. It should be easy enough to see the common thread there. Oh well, guess that's asking too much.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      A shrine? I think we should name the new arena after him.
                      Who will get a new stadium first? Marvin or the Vikings?
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        Who will get a new stadium first? Marvin or the Vikings?
                        Hmm... Marvin. But it's close.
                        Code:

Comment

It's because the moderators are lazy. No offense to the moderators or anything but it's true. Letting hokydope back on has dragged this whole thing down further than it could ever go on its own. And it will only happen again in other threads.

A lot of the bans and warnings have come in threads he's involved in. It should be easy enough to see the common thread there. Oh well, guess that's asking too much.
                          what are you taling about

Someone starts athread called,
                          Aaron Marvin (SCSU): Disgrace to college hockey (and his own school
                          And your concern is siomeone saying it is wrong to have threads like that?

give me a break

Comment

Yeah, but even if he is banned, like he should be, it wouldn't matter. He has multiple logins.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              we've gone over this before...

1) we pay for tickets. It means something.
                              2) no longer kids, young adults.
                              3) I don't have to know how to bake a cherry pie to be able to say if it sucks or if it's good.

I enjoy your insight and passion. No reason for you to talk down to peeps from your high horse!
                              good point

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                                what are you taling about

Someone starts athread called,
                                Aaron Marvin (SCSU): Disgrace to college hockey (and his own school
                                And your concern is siomeone saying it is wrong to have threads like that?

give me a break
                                THere's a reason you're neg repped all the time. You drag the conversation down to your level. Go away.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X