Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron Marvin (SCSU): Disgrace to college hockey (and his own school...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Aaron Marvin (SCSU): Disgrace to college hockey (and his own school...)

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
    there's clear evidence of him trying to put Chay through glass with a blatant elbow to the head and him also elbowing Geoffrion in the head at center ice. I don't need any evidence to know this guy needs to be crucified. Or given the electric chair. While we're at it, any St. Cloud fan who doesn't immediately say Aaron Marvin should be banned from the game of hockey should be crucified too.
    You are the most intellectually deprived poster. Congratulations. You should be banned from attempting to discuss anything hockey related.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD21 View Post
      Most informed fans have heard of Aaron Marvin: Caused extreme brain injury to UND's Chay Genoway on a hard hit to the head, then to a Wisconsin player with a mid-ice hit (to the head as well). You give the guy the benefit of the doubt, thinking things took a turn for the worse as the player too poor evasive action to avoid the hit..

Then tonight, watching the game on the internet, you see Marvin look to make sure ref is not looking, and two hands Jack Connolly on the arm. Suddenly, I don't think this guy is so 'innocent'

worst of all, he wears the C for the team

Voice your displeasure to WCHA. If this guy is not suspended, the league is a joke

Call me a homer, but when you see how this guy actually plays, especially against your team, you'll agree
      Would you say that Aaron Marvin is a Baller, and would most likely kick your fanny if you emberrassed him?
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

there's clear evidence of him trying to put Chay through glass with a blatant elbow to the head and him also elbowing Geoffrion in the head at center ice. I don't need any evidence to know this guy needs to be crucified. Or given the electric chair. While we're at it, any St. Cloud fan who doesn't immediately say Aaron Marvin should be banned from the game of hockey should be crucified too.
        Don't you think that maybe this is a little overboard? Just sayin'.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by bik4u62 View Post
          Gotta choose here. He either paid the price for a dirty hit, or he's not dirty.
          No, you don't "gotta choose." The hit on Genoway was dirty, but other than a few message board (predominantly Sioux) posters he is not KNOWN as a dirty player. There's a big difference. Ask the players in the league if they feel that way, not people sitting behind a computer. No one is excusing or defending what happened with Chay, but the way some on here carry on about retribution is sad. Not to relive history but you honestly think Marvin went into that check thinking he wanted to end Genoway's career? A little perspective and common sense would go a long way in answering that question.

Comment

Like I wrote earlier - the fun part is reading SCSU fans fall all over themselves excusing this guy:

Gotta choose here. He either paid the price for a dirty hit, or he's not dirty.

He only tried to end one guy's career in 4 years?? So, he's not dirty? Or do you mean he's no longer dirty?

Lotta goons out there. Trashing Marvin as a cheap thug isn't meant to exonerate anyone else. Trashing Marvin is meant to trash Marvin.
            He is a killer alright. Please tell all the Sioux players to watch their back or he is going to end their career.
            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Are you all that stupid you don't know what Sloe Gin is doing?

I do like how, yet again, the Genoway hit gets brought up by a non-Sioux fan, but we get blamed for it and "can't let it go." Who else do you expect to respond when you bring UND up? Merrimack fans?
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

I do like how, yet again, the Genoway hit gets brought up by a non-Sioux fan, but we get blamed for it and "can't let it go." Who else do you expect to respond when you bring UND up? Merrimack fans?
                He's being a giant tool, that's all I need to know about it.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Sketchy news coming out of St. Cloud that Aaron Marvin is being investigated for the murder of Santa Claus.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

There are some people who you can always suck in. Why else would most SCSU threads end up being a flame fest with SCSU fans egging on other SCSU fans?

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

But the police are huge Husky fans so he still gets to finish out the season before they arrest him and the killer is coming for the Sioux......
                      Last edited by scsutommyboy; 02-14-2011, 06:02 PM.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

fyp. Euro, at the time of the hit last year, a bunch of you were saying how it was Chay's fault, how that hit wasn't dirty, it was just a hard hit, etc. Now, over a year later, you all can take the high road and say how that was a dirty hit. Sure, now you say it since your team finally got to hang a banner this year for being an NCAA participant and ALMOST making it to the Frozen Four, and since your team is mired in the near basement of the WCHA and you know this season has no hope, sure you can say how much Aaron Marvin sucks and how he's a disgrace. If St. Cloud were fighting for home ice, you would all be sucking his *k just like you did over the past year.

Aaron Marvin is a dirty player. End of story.
                        Show me one SCSU person who said it was Chay's fault or shut the **** up. Nobody, not even the stupidest of SCSU fans, said it was Chay's fault. There are a lot of SCSU posters on here I don't particularly like, but none of them were going as far as to say it wasn't his fault.

He only tried to end one guy's career in 4 years?? So, he's not dirty? Or do you mean he's no longer dirty?

Lotta goons out there. Trashing Marvin as a cheap thug isn't meant to exonerate anyone else. Trashing Marvin is meant to trash Marvin.
                        He didn't try to end his career, he made a bad split-second decision. If last year was his freshman year, I'd have been concerned, but after watching him for 2 and a half years (at the time, closer to 4 now) and seeing that it was an isolated incident, yes, I can say he's not dirty. Again, I've seen him WAY more than you, who I'm guessing probably has seen him in the 8 games he played at the Ralph and a couple at the X.

Sorry, but when an SCSU players hit a tUMD player and the thread is started and UND fans respond back more than anyone else, then that's what you'll get lumped into.
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

All that happened was Connolly took a dive to try and get another bogus 5 on 3 power play. He deserves an Oscar nomination and a scholarship on the Dive team.

I'm here to help.
                          Bob is making me concerned
                          I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            Sketchy news coming out of St. Cloud that Aaron Marvin is being investigated for the murder of Santa Claus.
                            Aaron Marvin should unite with Freddy "the hack" Meyer and Darth Platt and rule over all of New Hampshire in a Goontatorship.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              Aaron Marvin should unite with Freddy "the hack" Meyer and Darth Platt and rule over all of New Hampshire in a Goontatorship.
                              I think you're forgetting Ogie Oglethorpe...

Comment

And Matt Cooke.
                                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X