Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron Marvin (SCSU): Disgrace to college hockey (and his own school...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aaron Marvin (SCSU): Disgrace to college hockey (and his own school...)

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    I don't know if video will be up, but Ciskie was talking about it for a long time
    But he complains about everything...You should've seen his posts about Mike McCarthy two months ago, he was ready railroad him out of town.

I too want to see video of this alledged incident.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      I'm just saying I'd like to form my own opinion rather than take UMD fans words for it when they have a built in bias on whatever happened.
      I understand. I'd like to see the video too.

Comment

I'm just saying I'd like to form my own opinion rather than take UMD fans words for it when they have a built in bias on whatever happened.
        Yeah...if I want unbiased opinions about Aaron Marvin hitting a UMD player, I'm not going to ask Ciskie or Nega-MEg.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

I didn't see that, my monitor went out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            You are honestly too dumb for me to even bother with an actual response. Let it go.
            Really? I'm so dumb that I'm not worth one of your 35,000 posts? Clearly... With that many posts, you must be the most respected man on this whole board...

I agree that anyone should see the video to form opinions. Since it didn't end with a stoppage in play as the preceding concussions, I'm not sure if you will see it. I only caught the video feed on the b2tv network. Sounds like it wasn't even televised on charter, not to mention a big station like FSN.

All I can say, is that you want to give the guy benefit of the doubt that he doesn't go out with intentions of hurting somebody. He lost the benefit of the doubt from me, and the WCHA should have him in mind. There's a difference between a physical player, and a cheap player, and he has definitely crossed the line
            I wanna go fast!

Comment

Originally posted by UMD21 View Post
              Really? I'm so dumb that I'm not worth one of your 35,000 posts? Clearly... With that many posts, you must be the most respected man on this whole board...

I agree that anyone should see the video to form opinions. Since it didn't end with a stoppage in play as the preceding concussions, I'm not sure if you will see it. I only caught the video feed on the b2tv network. Sounds like it wasn't even televised on charter, not to mention a big station like FSN.

All I can say, is that you want to give the guy benefit of the doubt that he doesn't go out with intentions of hurting somebody. He lost the benefit of the doubt from me, and the WCHA should have him in mind. There's a difference between a physical player, and a cheap player, and he has definitely crossed the line
              See...you instantly lost the argument because you brought up my post count.

And I talked to someone who went to SCSU instead of UMD, and they think that it was just a 2-minute slashing penalty (which is what was called). Maybe Connelly shouldn't be such a sally and crumple like he's just been shot.

Comment

So does anyone have any video of this so we have something other than UMD21's word to go by?
                What's the difference? There's a very clear video of this scumbag deliberately trying to end Genoway's career; yet you and your scumbag fanbase not only justified the hit but had the gall to suggest Chay "had it coming" because he plays for the big bad Sioux. If there is a video, you all will say Marvin is a class act and deserves to be in the hockey hall of fame

Marvin should be on a cross. Upside down
                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                  What's the difference? There's a very clear video of this scumbag deliberately trying to end Genoway's career; yet you and your scumbag fanbase not only justified the hit but had the gall to suggest Chay "had it coming" because he plays for the big bad Sioux. If there is a video, you all will say Marvin is a class act and deserves to be in the hockey hall of fame

Oh go sympathize with the rapists, numbnuts.

Comment

Well, Aaron Marvin obviously never learned the true meaning of Hockey Day.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

...aaaaaaaaaaand subscribed
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

and they think that it was just a 2-minute slashing penalty (which is what was called).
                        Slashing penalties are rarely more than 2 minutes regardless of severity. Hell, many times two-handers are missed completely by officials.
                        Maybe Connelly shouldn't be such a sally and crumple like he's just been shot.
                        Usually the crumple criticism applies to players who swan dive when shoved mildly from behind in front of the net. I'm far more forgiving of this behavior if they just took a two-hander to the arm which can easily hit an unpadded area and hurt like a ***** (and possibly break a wrist).

Comment

See...you instantly lost the argument because you brought up my post count.

And I talked to someone who went to SCSU instead of UMD, and they think that it was just a 2-minute slashing penalty (which is what was called). Maybe Connelly shouldn't be such a sally and crumple like he's just been shot.
                          If I remember right, there was no penalty called at all. The Bulldogs were already on the PP and it happened away from the puck. The SCSU radio guys didn't see it initially but after seeing the replay said he could have been called for a slash.
                          This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                          www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Prove where I justified Marvin's hit on genoway.
                            Marvin's punishment was deserved for that.
                            Glad to see you can't let it go though.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Oh go sympathize with the rapists, numbnuts.
                              Basically I make a great argument and that's all you can come up with? Wow, you're falling. How's that 18,000 dollar a year job working out for you?
                              Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Basically I make a great argument and that's all you can come up with? Wow, you're falling. How's that 18,000 dollar a year job working out for you?
                                What part of that drivel was a great argument? It was the same "woe is me, everyone is against UND" garbage I read all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X