What's Going On at USCHO.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Going On at USCHO.com?

The scores from many games held last weekend are not present, records aren't updated and the rankings are not updated.

What's going on at USCHO.com?
    A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Re: What's Going On at USCHO.com?

A coup d'état is taking place and whoever they hired as a moderator a few months ago is overthrowing whoever the hell is in charge of this place.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      A coup d'état is taking place and whoever they hired as a moderator a few months ago is overthrowing whoever the hell is in charge of this place.
      No, not your body and brain. I want to know what is going with USCHO.com.
      A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Comment

Clearly it's because we can't have nice things.

Comment

Originally posted by siouxinminny View Post
          I understood the question perfectly and my response shows that. You did not understand my response. A coup d'état typically entails some crazy Military General is in charge of the Army overthrowing the big cheese to become in charge of the country. In this case some crazy moderator in charge of the message board is attempting to overthrow the big cheese to become in charge of USCHO.com.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

The scores from many games held last weekend are not present, records aren't updated and the rankings are not updated.

What's going on at USCHO.com?
            Chuck Norris didn't like the teams that were winning, so he roundhouse kicked the servers, and it evidently caused a chain reaction across the entire site.

Comment

They are all too busy trying to write "All of BC's Beanpot goals were deflected off BU defensemen" articles. It's ok, once BU wins the consolation game next Monday they'll get to work updating the site and putting Warsofsky on the front page.

Comment

Eastern bias

Comment

The servers are Yalies. Didn't like not being number one anymore.

Comment

BU lost to BC all 4 times this year, so the guys who run BUSCHO are clearly sobbing so hard it is ruining the servers.
                    BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                    National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                    Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Some EEs from MTU tried to fix the servers?

Comment

Looks like its run by the Eastern Fans.
                        Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                        Eric's Twitter
                        The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                          Looks like its run by the Eastern Fans.
                          We're tired of hearing about how awesome the WCHA is so we're taking over!

Down with Mubar- I mean, USCHO! Viva la revolution! Liberty! Egalitare! Fraternite! Sievesievesievesievesieve!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

The guy running the servers fell asleep in a snowbank.
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

Egyptian government shut down the servers in a feable attempt at preventing the overthrow of their government. Appears that there are quite a few college hockey fans in Cairo that were using this fan forum to spread their message.

Fire Hosni Mubarak XXIXI was the thread. It was on page 1 for a while but has since been moved to page 58.
                              RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Working...
                              X