Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Black Bears, 2010-2011, Redemption or FORE, I say......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maine Black Bears, 2010-2011, Redemption or FORE, I say......

Blake James is my hero.

Anyway, could someone please ask Larry to define "slu-footing" or tell him to spell it correctly? Is this guy seriously a professional journalist?
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Maine wins just to keep you interested
      Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? NO! It's easy to be a pessimist because its win-win. BUCK UP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gusforhobey View Post
        7-2.. being generous..
        7-2 or thereabouts could be the gift that keeps on giving. Thanks Dickie !!

Seriously, a bad showing this weekend pretty much puts the nail in the coffin as far as I can see. I see no chance for recovery, though strange things can happen and usually do.
        Last edited by acs64; 02-05-2011, 05:06 PM.
        I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Oh, yeah, loved seeing the sign as NESN ws wrapping up the game, some kid in the UHN section holding up a sign saying "TIMMAY must stay".

Or maybe it was Priceless.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Maine wins just to keep you interested
            Timmay doesn't know how to win
            When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
              Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? NO! It's easy to be a pessimist because its win-win. BUCK UP!!!
              The kid gets the last laugh
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeypuck View Post
                It certainly could be especially if he comes back with Ouellette again.
                It's interesting how good a goalie can look when the players play defense in front of them. Goalies tend to look bad when the defense suck!s.

Comment

Originally posted by BearPaw View Post
                  It's interesting how good a goalie can look when the players play defense in front of them. Goalies tend to look bad when the defense suck!s.
                  The goalies haven't received much help from the D that's for sure. On the flipside the goalies haven't bailed the D out either they have both been equally awful.

Comment

Unreal, can't lose a game like that. What can anyone say
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

i want to throw up. what a let down.

Comment

not that is matters but when is sully coming back?
                        Curse of the Timmy

Comment

As an aside I heard that Merrimak beat UMass 11-2, WOW, what a difference a few years make...
                          Go Big Red.

Comment

Our drafted goalie was sitting on the bench. The same goalie that was HE rookie of the month in Dec. He has a bad game and gets pulled. He gets to play again when the other goalie loses. Great coaching strategy.

I don't know what goalie in their right mind would come to Maine.

Comment

Updated record vs Hockey East Top 4 teams 1-7-2 way to go tim!

I guess we couldn't get any "bounces" tonight. Sometime you would think out of 10 trys vs the top 4 teams in hockey east we could get some of those "bounces"!

This team is one of the most mentaly weak teams that I have ever seen in any level of sports. Gus go to the red wings I don't care we have never won a thing with you and in the biggest two games of the season you miss open nets. Way to step up kiddo! I know your coach probably tells you its a good job but they won't be saying that at the next level.
                              Gettig back to the mental weakness of this team. The break downs late in games and at crucial times has happened more than enough this is a pattern and a distubing trend under tim whitehead coached teams. The defense looks like chickens running around with their heads cut off and the goaltending is just atrocious. I fell bad for you sheep that bought seaon tickets u migh as well flush ur dollars down the toilet or just donate it to a charrity besides the lets keep TIMMY AROUND FUND CAUSE HES SUCH A NICE GUY!

A fish rotts from the head down....Tim Whitehead is the leader and face our hockey program.....This program is goig nowhere but down the longer he stays.
                              Last edited by MAINEhockeyFireWhitehead; 02-05-2011, 08:43 PM.
                              Maine Hockey

Shawn and Grant Built it

Tim Whitehead Ruined it

Comment

Originally posted by Gusforhobey View Post
                                not that is matters but when is sully coming back?
                                It doesn't matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X