RPI @ Princeton, February 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI @ Princeton, February 5th

Red visits Hobey's house later this afternoon... tied for 4th with our hosts. Time for more points on the road!

Let's see if York, Bergin and Lee play today.
    Here we come!

Re: RPI @ Princeton, February 5th

2010-11
    Thread-Starting Statistics:
    Code:
    Ralph Baer         6- 0- 3 15 points  .833
    fr joe             6- 1- 1 13 points  .813
    burgie12           3- 0- 0  6 points 1.000
    jericho            1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
    rpihockeyfan13     1- 1- 0  2 points  .500
    engineerhockeyfan  1- 1- 0  2 points  .500
    Waite21            0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    DrDemento          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    GRussinko          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    hawthr             0- 1- 0  0 points  .000

Cumulative 2003-4 - 2010-11 Thread-Starting Statistics
    Code:
    fr joe            22-24- 6 50 points  .481
    Ralph Baer        19-22- 8 45 points  .470
    engineerhockeyfan 15-18- 4 34 points  .459
    hockeyhound       11-13- 1 23 points  .460
    Red Cloud         11- 2- 1 23 points  .821
    GRussinko          7-13- 1 15 points  .357
    rpihockeyfan13     6- 6- 1 13 points  .500
    RPIBMW             4- 5- 1  9 points  .450
    DrDemento          3-11- 3  9 points  .265
    FlagDUDE08         4- 0- 0  8 points 1.000
    HighlanderRPI      3- 4- 1  7 points  .438
    burgie12           3- 1- 0  6 points  .750
    jericho            3- 5- 0  6 points  .375
    RPIHFH             1- 1- 1  3 points  .500
    JennyRN            1- 1- 1  3 points  .500
    Waite21            1- 4- 1  3 points  .250
    berbs91            1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
    ambersuds          1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
    NYhockeyguy        1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
    JCrawford          1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
    Jeffrey On         1- 1- 0  2 points  .500
    REDRocket          1- 2- 0  2 points  .333
    redrocker          0- 0- 1  1 point   .500
    Rockchops          0- 1- 1  1 point   .250
    vicb               0- 3- 1  1 point   .125
    RenPI              0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    johnk              0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    Cookin4Fun         0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    RPI-Fan-Go-Red     0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    Gophers #1         0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    ZYanksRule         0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    redhead18          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    Priceless          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    hawthr             0- 2- 0  0 points  .000

For your listening pleasure:

Fight Song
    ****** src="http://pepband.union.rpi.edu/music/LongHail.mp3" Loop=0 Volume=100 Panel="true" Height=20 Width=200 Controller="true" Autostart="false" Autoplay="false" Type="audio/mpeg">

Alma Mater
    ****** src="http://pepband.union.rpi.edu/music3/06%20Alma%20Mater.mp3" Loop=0 Volume=100 Panel="true" Height=20 Width=200 Controller="true" Autostart="false" Autoplay="false" Type="audio/mpeg">
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
      Red visits Hobey's house later this afternoon... tied for 4th with our hosts. Time for more points on the road!

Let's see if York, Bergin and Lee play today.
      You are optimistic. Lee is the only one who may be playing.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today's Times Union quotes Seth Appert ,"We're going to need Merriam tomorrow."
        Here we come!

Comment

We are going to need everyone to be at their best. We are not at full strength and we are playing in a very hostile environment. This is a most unfortunate time for injuries as we are in the home stretch and could make a run for the NCAA tournament. Hoping to be in section 124 today. Anyone travelling to Baker Rink-let's make some noise in support of the boys! Go Red!!
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            We are going to need everyone to be at their best. We are not at full strength and we are playing in a very hostile environment. This is a most unfortunate time for injuries as we are in the home stretch and could make a run for the NCAA tournament. Hoping to be in section 124 today. Anyone travelling to Baker Rink-let's make some noise in support of the boys! Go Red!!
            The real question mark will be Merriam. We can put a very good offensive team on the ice without Lee. And the defense has been playing all year. Bergin is one of our best, but we still have talented players going out there.
            I like Merriam, but he is no York. I just hope we don't decide to play defense all game and let them come at us the way we did in the third period last night.
            Hope to see you later Doc. I plan to leave here at 1 PM. That should get me to Princeton at about 3. Drive carefully.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
            Benjamin Franklin
            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
            Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
              The real question mark will be Merriam. We can put a very good offensive team on the ice without Lee. And the defense has been playing all year. Bergin is one of our best, but we still have talented players going out there.
              I like Merriam, but he is no York. I just hope we don't decide to play defense all game and let them come at us the way we did in the third period last night.
              Hope to see you later Doc. I plan to leave here at 1 PM. That should get me to Princeton at about 3. Drive carefully.
              Looks like rain for the game-we will leave about 2PM to get there a bit after 3. We should have some significant RPI support for this one. Expecting a tough one with a Princeton team that cannot be happy after giving up 6 straight goals to Union last night after leading 4-1 early. All those coming to the game-as EHF suggested-drive carefully!

Comment

talking with CJ last night I doubt he'll play today...Bergin's still on crutches. The way the boys handled the puck last night you'ld of thought the puck had some sort of STD. Merriam handled himself very well considering the circumstances. Can't fault him on the giveaway that led to the breakaway. He made the initial stop but the puck trickled on in. As I was saying to a QU fan after we took the 3-1 lead, "don't loose hope, we still don't have that killer instinct to deliver that knockout punch". And into the passive shell we went. On the bright side, we still have a chance for a 3pt. weekend on the road. Doc, if you're out there, what are we looking at weatherwise?
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

It was last year at this time, Feb.13, that York went down at Dart. Merriam had a very good game the following Fri. a 5-3 win against QU...and then Saturday, you all know. Time for the boys to rally together around their netminder and bring some "jam" and get the payback win.
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                    talking with CJ last night I doubt he'll play today...Bergin's still on crutches. The way the boys handled the puck last night you'ld of thought the puck had some sort of STD. Merriam handled himself very well considering the circumstances. Can't fault him on the giveaway that led to the breakaway. He made the initial stop but the puck trickled on in. As I was saying to a QU fan after we took the 3-1 lead, "don't loose hope, we still don't have that killer instinct to deliver that knockout punch". And into the passive shell we went. On the bright side, we still have a chance for a 3pt. weekend on the road. Doc, if you're out there, what are we looking at weatherwise?
                    Cold rain here by the shore-expecting very light snow this AM in Princeton but changing to rain by noon. Should not be that bad but a little messy. As always dress for the cold as Baker Rink is an icebox.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      Cold rain here by the shore-expecting very light snow this AM in Princeton but changing to rain by noon. Should not be that bad but a little messy. As always dress for the cold as Baker Rink is an icebox.
                      Snow stopped here early this morning. A very light rain has been falling on and off since about 9AM. I am about 100 miles northwest of Princeton. I am hoping that the temp rises down there and we have only rain for the rest of the day.
                      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                      Benjamin Franklin
                      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                      Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                        Snow stopped here early this morning. A very light rain has been falling on and off since about 9AM. I am about 100 miles northwest of Princeton. I am hoping that the temp rises down there and we have only rain for the rest of the day.
                        It is 35 here by the shore and about the same near Princeton where my daughter lives. This is not a big storm here by any means but just a nuisance.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                          It was last year at this time, Feb.13, that York went down at Dart. Merriam had a very good game the following Fri. a 5-3 win against QU...and then Saturday, you all know. Time for the boys to rally together around their netminder and bring some "jam" and get the payback win.
                          Payback for last year's Freakout...
                          We have played well against good opponents this year... time to be a team and lift everyone up (but no charging or boarding, please ). I'm sure Gwoz will have his guys ready.
                          Here we come!

Comment

Bring back reggae on WRPI!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I'm a little partial to Friday night's music.

In any case, here's the theme song!

Comment

Working...
                              X