ECAC the half way point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECAC the half way point

All teams have now completed at least 11 games of the 22 game ECAC season and are at the half way point. No surprise that Yale is on top of the pack and is running away with the Regular Season Title. Any thoughts on your:

Surprise Team (Overachieving): For me its Dartmouth
    Surprise Team (Underachieving): For me its Colgate without a doubt
    Player of the Year: Polachek RPI
    Rookie of the Year: Carey SLU
    Coach of the Year: Gaudet Dartmouth
    All ECAC First Team Offense: Cahill Yale, Polacek RPI, Maclellan Brown,
    All ECAC First Team Defense: Biega Harvard, Balin RPI
    All ECAC Goalie: Mello Dartmouth
    All Rookie Team: Carey SLU, Calof Princeton, Lindblad Dartmouth, Gotovets Cornell, Bodie Union, Iles Cornell
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
    And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Re: ECAC the half way point

Can't argue with much of that, but if you're not going to make Sean Bonar the midseason Dryden winner he has to at least be the goalie for the all-rookie team. Best stats in the country, and currently in ECAC play a .955 save% and 0.99 GAA. That's just outstanding.

Comment

I might quibble here and there but that's a pretty good first half list. I will be very surprised, though if Agostino of Yale isn't a strong rookie of the year candidate. It's fair to leave him off this list because he started slow and had trouble breaking into the lineup. But he's got seven goals in his last seven games and is looking really good right now. But we need to see if he keeps it up.

Comment

You could argue that Clarkson is the most overachieving. People were packing George Roll's bags and getting his resume ready for him. However, the team is 2 points out of 2nd place this late in the season. I do think Dartmouth has turned a lot heads as well. I do agree that Colgate has been just dreadful especially with the expectations they had.
        Twitter: DanMountSports
        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by StayPuftMMcu View Post
          Can't argue with much of that, but if you're not going to make Sean Bonar the midseason Dryden winner he has to at least be the goalie for the all-rookie team. Best stats in the country, and currently in ECAC play a .955 save% and 0.99 GAA. That's just outstanding.
          I did not make Bonar the Dryden winner and I said it would be Mello due to number of games played. I did not even make him all rookie because he has only played in 4 league games. Thought Iles of Cornell with 6 League outings would be the one.
          Last edited by vicb; 01-23-2011, 07:25 PM.
          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
            You could argue that Clarkson is the most overachieving. People were packing George Roll's bags and getting his resume ready for him. However, the team is 2 points out of 2nd place this late in the season. I do think Dartmouth has turned a lot heads as well. I do agree that Colgate has been just dreadful especially with the expectations they had.
            Yah but I did not want to be accused of a homer pick .
            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by goblue78 View Post
              I might quibble here and there but that's a pretty good first half list. I will be very surprised, though if Agostino of Yale isn't a strong rookie of the year candidate. It's fair to leave him off this list because he started slow and had trouble breaking into the lineup. But he's got seven goals in his last seven games and is looking really good right now. But we need to see if he keeps it up.
              Agreed but you also have to factor in who and what his supporting cast is and he has quite a cast around him. He is playing on a team that is ranked number one in the country and is also scoring a ton of goals a game. Carey on the other hand is one of the few bright spots on the Saints offense so in proportion......he is contributing way more to his team than Agostino is to Ylae.
              SLU

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                Surprise Team (Underachieving): For me its Colgate without a doubt
                You sure got that right. Below I give a team-by-team breakdown (in alphabetical order) and have at least 1 positive thing to say about EACH team except Colgate and Harvard. Yeah, and this is coming from a Colgate fan.

-Brown: For the first time since 2005 they're in the hunt for home ice. Brendan Whittet is slowly but surely turning the program around.
                -Clarkson: After two seasons in the bottom four, they're also in the hunt for home ice. Clearly it was injuries and off-ice issures that resulted in their 12th place finish last year, NOT George Roll.
                -Colgate: Underachieving. Enough said. There's a proverbial monkey on their back and I don't know when it'll be shaken off.
                -Cornell: It's a "down year" for them, clearly a result of losing players to graduation. But they've still got their usual defensive-style play and it's helping them win games.
                -Dartmouth: Last year's 10th-place finish was a result of their overall youth. Having returned almost every player from last year's squad is why they're poised for a top-four finish.
                -Harvard: Don't know what to say about them -- in the same boat as Colgate but they we at least projected to be in the bottom half of the standings.
                -Princeton: like Clarkson, injuries was why they had a down year last year. A solid recruiting class and a good coach is why they're back in the hunt for a 1st-round bye.
                -Quinnipiac: while .500 like in years past, at least they can pull of an upset win here or there.
                -RPI: Despite losing Jerry D'Amigo and Brandon Pirri to professional contracts, they're still finding ways to win. Senior leadership is there (specifically Polacek) and that's what's fueling them.
                -St. Lawrence: while a down year for them (similar to Cornell), they've got a great freshman class that will lead them back to the top half of the standings in about 2 years. Joe Marsh is their best asset and knows how to squeeze the most out of his players.
                -Union: Nate Leaman has clearly made the hockey program here significant. Despite graduation losses from last year, this year's players have found ways to continue the success from last season.
                -Yale: Ranked #1 in the country. Enough said.
                Colgate '09

Comment

Originally posted by critsports View Post
                  Agreed but you also have to factor in who and what his supporting cast is and he has quite a cast around him. He is playing on a team that is ranked number one in the country and is also scoring a ton of goals a game. Carey on the other hand is one of the few bright spots on the Saints offense so in proportion......he is contributing way more to his team than Agostino is to Ylae.
                  Ylae aside, I agree with you for now. Let's agree to revisit this in March.

Comment

Most quibbles I have were already addressed. It would also be possible to have all three forwards be from Yale given their utter dominance.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I know others have better GAA and per game stats, but Rondeau being 11-1 did not figure into the equation?
                      YALE HOCKEY
                      2013 National Champions

Comment

LT, to be fair, I think it's hard to judge Rondeau by his W-L just because it's so team-dependent. I agree with you that goaltending may be Yale's missing link turning last year's scoring machine into this year's winning machine. And as much as I love Rondeau, I think you have to go with the slightly less team-dependent stats here. And the only team to hold Yale to two goals so far this year? Dartmouth with Mello in the pipes. Yale without Rondeau would probably be 8-4 or so. Dartmouth without Mello? (Shudder) But another game or two like Sunday and I'd probably change my mind. And, of course, Bonar's numbers, for the moment, are ridiculously good.
                        Last edited by goblue78; 01-24-2011, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Here is this ECAC fan's assessment of each team at the midway point. Feel free to banter, agree, disagree or discuss my observations.

Yale: They are number one in the nation to the distain of many fans from "stronger" conferences. They've dominated the schedule given to them and you can't fault them for that. As much as the WCHA, HE and CCHA fans complain about Yale, five minutes into playing them, they'd be certainly rethinking their plights as Little burns past their defensemen and toward their goal. Broc Little is the real deal and joined by Denny Kearney will be in the NHL in the not so distant future. Kenny Agostino has tallied 15 points in 14 games and especially of late has looked like an absolute stud and echoing LTsatch's statement, this team is stronger than last year's team because of the stalwart consistency of Ryan Rondeau.
                          Best Win: 11/13/10 5-1 @ Colorado College. Olympic ice, big stage, big showing.

Union: They just keep winning and doing it with youth which is the scary part. Freshmen Josh Jooris and Daniel Carr in the top three in scoring for the Dutchman and look to make Union a solid top four finisher for the forseeable future. Jeremy Welsh is the glue for this squad and is tearing it up with 13/16. My Bobcats have yet to play the Dutch and I am excited yet fearful to see them at the Bank in two weeks.
                          Best Win: 12/31/10 3-2 OT @ Minnesota. The Gophers may be having a down year but beating them at Mariucci the first day of their Holiday tournament speaks volumes of this club.

Dartmouth: Unlike many teams in the league, Dartmouth is succeeding with experience. The trio of Scott Fleming, Adam Estoclet and Matt Reber have the Green playing at a high level. James Mello has been magnificent in goal as well. Like years past, Dartmouth wins quietly and seems to be forgotten by many in the league and nationally. But if they keep doing what they're doing, they will most definitely be a tough out.
                          Best Win: 1/15/11 5-4 vs. New Hampshire. Winning an in state battle against a good New Hampshier squad legitimized the Green on a national spectrum.

Princeton: Like Dartmouth, this team is putting in a surprisingly solid season. Unlike Guy's teams of recent memory which were offensively led and anchored by Zane Kalemba's brillance, a Freshman and a pair of goalies leads this year's squad. Frosh Andrew Calof comes in over a point a game right now and goalies Mike Condon and Sean Bonar (great duo for any student section to pick on) have the Tigers as one of the nation's best defensive clubs.
                          Best Win: 11/13/10 2-1 OT @ Cornell. Winning at Lynah is never easy and to do it in a tight defensive game is even more impressive. This win catapulted the Tigers and surely gave them plenty of confidence going forward.

RPI: In a year with a ton of question marks because of the departures of D'Amigo and Pirri, RPI has risen to the occasion and proven to be a real force in the league and nationally. Obviously, Polacek and Tyler Helfrich are monsters and they haven't disappointed this year, but Sophomore defensemen Nick Bailen has 27 points in 24 games. Those are numbers only three other defensemen in the nation can match up with. Allen York has been his usual solid self in net as well.
                          Best Win: 11/13/10 4-3 OT vs. Union. Playing your rival is always one of your biggest games of the year. Matching up when you're both nationally recognized and soon to be nationally ranked, pretty cool. But beating them in overtime, well that's downright glorious.

Clarkson: This is not a **** club to look at statswise. In fact, the production is spread out so much that they don't even have a point a game player. But with only 11 league games played, the Knights look ready to push for a bye. Freshman Allan McPherson also looks primed to become a stud, coming in 3rd on the team in scoring.
                          Best Win: 1/7/11 3-2 OT @ RPI. After being swept the previous weekend to Minn-Duluth, the Knights came out huge @ RPI in a much needed win.

Cornell: Aren't they always scary. A down year, an up year, this year? This defensive minded club seems to always carry themselves in an intimidating way and muscle their way to victory. People keep calling this a down year for them, but I sure as heck wouldn't want to draw them in the tourny. Eyewitness account has me tabbing Joe Devin as solid as they come. He torched QU recently in a crazy game that had my Bobcats scoring to tie with 7 seconds left in the 3rd. Devin of course ruined our joy with an OT winner. Forward Greg Miller and his defensemen like (2 G, 16 A) numbers leads this balanced squad.
                          Best Win: 1/14/11 5-1 vs. RPI. A convincing trouncing of a ranked RPI club proved the Red is always around and should always be handled with care.

Quinnipiac: Oh my Bobcats...the definition of frustrating. Sweeping Nebraska Omaha one weekend being swept the next, tieing Canisius the next...ugh. Jeremy Langlois has really come on of late scoring 5 goals in his last 5 games. The Freshmen Jones twins seem to be as advertised coming in 3rd and 4th on the team in scoring and Eric Hartzell has done away with our platoon in goal garnering a 9-3-2 record when starting. Who knows what to expect out of this team, but this weekend in North Country can go a long way in clearing up any questions.
                          Best Win(s): 12/30-31/10 Sweep 4-3, 3-2 vs. Nebraska Omaha. If you would've told me that the #8 Mavs of UNO would come into the Bank right around New Years after 3 weeks of drowning our recent sorrows in egg nog and the Bobcats would sweep them I would've called ya crazy or MarkEagleUSA. But it happened and for that our season seemingly has turned around 4-1-2 since the break.

Brown: I watched this team at Meehan come back in the 3rd and tie Quinnipiac and lose in a hard fought, fastly skated game at Ingalls and I have to say they seem better than a 9th place team. Jack Mclellan seems to be the real deal already at 29 points on the season and Harry Zolnierczyk's speed might only be rivaled by Broc Little. With stud Freshmen defensemen Dennis Robertson, this squad should make a push for home ice in the tourny. Whittet's turnaround is happening.
                          Best Win: 1/16/11 3-2 vs. Yale. Any time you beat the #1 team in the country, that'll usually be your signature win of the season. Doing it in the second game of a back to back home and home slightly takes away from its brilliance, but when you can boast that you beat a 17-2 team, you have all the power in that argument.

SLU: They seem talented enough to be competing at a much higher level. Freshman Greg Carey is outstanding and is entirely fun to watch fly up and down the ice. His progression over the next few years should be interesting. He reminds me of Sean Backman his Freshmen year at Yale. Carey and Kyle Flanagan are carrying this team and with that youth should come future successes. Time will tell with the Saints.
                          Best Win: 1/2/11 2-1 OT @ New Hampshire. An OT win @ the #2 Wildcats certainly tops the list for this team. Goalie Weninger's 32 saves highlighted an excellent resume win.

Harvard: 14 losses in their last 15 and the only win was a 4-2 victory over Army. Yuck. The Biega's are trying but I think Donato's time is coming to an end in Cambridge. There aren't really any resounding positives to accompany this team's report.
                          Best Win: 11/6/10 1-0 vs. RPI. The season seemed primed any ready to be taken at this point and a Kyle Richter shutout of RPI was a solid proving ground. It's gone pretty bad since.

Colgate: Unlike Harvard, Colgate has caught a bit of hard luck rather than being entirely awful. 'Gate has lost 11 games by one goal, including four in OT. That's tough to swallow. Their studs Smith, Day and Brisebois have not played up to their rocket high potential and because of this the team cannot climb out of last. With Harvard as bad as they are though, an 11th place finish is very likely.
                          Best Win: 10/9/10 3-1 v. Army. They had a winning record (1-0) after this one and looked to build on it. Unfortunately only another win against Army and an awful Sacred Heart team would be the only times they'd taste victory again.

1st Team
                          F Broc Little, Yale
                          F Chase Polacek, RPI
                          F Jack Maclellan, Brown
                          D Nick Bailen, RPI
                          D Evan Stephens, Dartmouth
                          G James Mello, Dartmouth

2nd Team
                          F Jeremy Welsh, Union
                          F Denny Kearney, Yale
                          F Kyle Flanagan, SLU
                          D Mike Bergin, RPI
                          D Mike Matczak, Yale
                          G Ryan Rondeau, Yale

Rookie Team
                          F Daniel Carr, Union
                          F Greg Carey, SLU
                          F Andrew Calof, Princeton
                          D Mat Bodie, Union
                          D Dennis Robertson, Brown
                          G Sean Bonar, Princeton

See no homer picks.

Comment

Originally posted by critsports View Post
                            I hear your argument but I counter that it's easier to stand out on a younger team without many bright spots. Agostino has shone brightly on a team full of stars. That's some serious lumens.

I'm not actually arguing for Agostino or against Carey--there are a host of great first year players in the ECAC and picking one as the 'best' is impossible. I did want to address your rationale with my star analogy.

Comment

Originally posted by allnightwong View Post
                              Here is this ECAC fan's assessment of each team at the midway point. Feel free to banter, agree, disagree or discuss my observations.

Yale: They are number one in the nation to the distain of many fans from "stronger" conferences. They've dominated the schedule given to them and you can't fault them for that. As much as the WCHA, HE and CCHA fans complain about Yale, five minutes into playing them, they'd be certainly rethinking their plights as Little burns past their defensemen and toward their goal. Broc Little is the real deal and joined by Denny Kearney will be in the NHL in the not so distant future. Kenny Agostino has tallied 15 points in 14 games and especially of late has looked like an absolute stud and echoing LTsatch's statement, this team is stronger than last year's team because of the stalwart consistency of Ryan Rondeau.
                              Best Win: 11/13/10 5-1 @ Colorado College. Olympic ice, big stage, big showing.

Union: They just keep winning and doing it with youth which is the scary part. Freshmen Josh Jooris and Daniel Carr in the top three in scoring for the Dutchman and look to make Union a solid top four finisher for the forseeable future. Jeremy Welsh is the glue for this squad and is tearing it up with 13/16. My Bobcats have yet to play the Dutch and I am excited yet fearful to see them at the Bank in two weeks.
                              Best Win: 12/31/10 3-2 OT @ Minnesota. The Gophers may be having a down year but beating them at Mariucci the first day of their Holiday tournament speaks volumes of this club.

Dartmouth: Unlike many teams in the league, Dartmouth is succeeding with experience. The trio of Scott Fleming, Adam Estoclet and Matt Reber have the Green playing at a high level. James Mello has been magnificent in goal as well. Like years past, Dartmouth wins quietly and seems to be forgotten by many in the league and nationally. But if they keep doing what they're doing, they will most definitely be a tough out.
                              Best Win: 1/15/11 5-4 vs. New Hampshire. Winning an in state battle against a good New Hampshier squad legitimized the Green on a national spectrum.

Princeton: Like Dartmouth, this team is putting in a surprisingly solid season. Unlike Guy's teams of recent memory which were offensively led and anchored by Zane Kalemba's brillance, a Freshman and a pair of goalies leads this year's squad. Frosh Andrew Calof comes in over a point a game right now and goalies Mike Condon and Sean Bonar (great duo for any student section to pick on) have the Tigers as one of the nation's best defensive clubs.
                              Best Win: 11/13/10 2-1 OT @ Cornell. Winning at Lynah is never easy and to do it in a tight defensive game is even more impressive. This win catapulted the Tigers and surely gave them plenty of confidence going forward.

RPI: In a year with a ton of question marks because of the departures of D'Amigo and Pirri, RPI has risen to the occasion and proven to be a real force in the league and nationally. Obviously, Polacek and Tyler Helfrich are monsters and they haven't disappointed this year, but Sophomore defensemen Nick Bailen has 27 points in 24 games. Those are numbers only three other defensemen in the nation can match up with. Allen York has been his usual solid self in net as well.
                              Best Win: 11/13/10 4-3 OT vs. Union. Playing your rival is always one of your biggest games of the year. Matching up when you're both nationally recognized and soon to be nationally ranked, pretty cool. But beating them in overtime, well that's downright glorious.

Clarkson: This is not a **** club to look at statswise. In fact, the production is spread out so much that they don't even have a point a game player. But with only 11 league games played, the Knights look ready to push for a bye. Freshman Allan McPherson also looks primed to become a stud, coming in 3rd on the team in scoring.
                              Best Win: 1/7/11 3-2 OT @ RPI. After being swept the previous weekend to Minn-Duluth, the Knights came out huge @ RPI in a much needed win.

Cornell: Aren't they always scary. A down year, an up year, this year? This defensive minded club seems to always carry themselves in an intimidating way and muscle their way to victory. People keep calling this a down year for them, but I sure as heck wouldn't want to draw them in the tourny. Eyewitness account has me tabbing Joe Devin as solid as they come. He torched QU recently in a crazy game that had my Bobcats scoring to tie with 7 seconds left in the 3rd. Devin of course ruined our joy with an OT winner. Forward Greg Miller and his defensemen like (2 G, 16 A) numbers leads this balanced squad.
                              Best Win: 1/14/11 5-1 vs. RPI. A convincing trouncing of a ranked RPI club proved the Red is always around and should always be handled with care.

Quinnipiac: Oh my Bobcats...the definition of frustrating. Sweeping Nebraska Omaha one weekend being swept the next, tieing Canisius the next...ugh. Jeremy Langlois has really come on of late scoring 5 goals in his last 5 games. The Freshmen Jones twins seem to be as advertised coming in 3rd and 4th on the team in scoring and Eric Hartzell has done away with our platoon in goal garnering a 9-3-2 record when starting. Who knows what to expect out of this team, but this weekend in North Country can go a long way in clearing up any questions.
                              Best Win(s): 12/30-31/10 Sweep 4-3, 3-2 vs. Nebraska Omaha. If you would've told me that the #8 Mavs of UNO would come into the Bank right around New Years after 3 weeks of drowning our recent sorrows in egg nog and the Bobcats would sweep them I would've called ya crazy or MarkEagleUSA. But it happened and for that our season seemingly has turned around 4-1-2 since the break.

Brown: I watched this team at Meehan come back in the 3rd and tie Quinnipiac and lose in a hard fought, fastly skated game at Ingalls and I have to say they seem better than a 9th place team. Jack Mclellan seems to be the real deal already at 29 points on the season and Harry Zolnierczyk's speed might only be rivaled by Broc Little. With stud Freshmen defensemen Dennis Robertson, this squad should make a push for home ice in the tourny. Whittet's turnaround is happening.
                              Best Win: 1/16/11 3-2 vs. Yale. Any time you beat the #1 team in the country, that'll usually be your signature win of the season. Doing it in the second game of a back to back home and home slightly takes away from its brilliance, but when you can boast that you beat a 17-2 team, you have all the power in that argument.

SLU: They seem talented enough to be competing at a much higher level. Freshman Greg Carey is outstanding and is entirely fun to watch fly up and down the ice. His progression over the next few years should be interesting. He reminds me of Sean Backman his Freshmen year at Yale. Carey and Kyle Flanagan are carrying this team and with that youth should come future successes. Time will tell with the Saints.
                              Best Win: 1/2/11 2-1 OT @ New Hampshire. An OT win @ the #2 Wildcats certainly tops the list for this team. Goalie Weninger's 32 saves highlighted an excellent resume win.

Harvard: 14 losses in their last 15 and the only win was a 4-2 victory over Army. Yuck. The Biega's are trying but I think Donato's time is coming to an end in Cambridge. There aren't really any resounding positives to accompany this team's report.
                              Best Win: 11/6/10 1-0 vs. RPI. The season seemed primed any ready to be taken at this point and a Kyle Richter shutout of RPI was a solid proving ground. It's gone pretty bad since.

Colgate: Unlike Harvard, Colgate has caught a bit of hard luck rather than being entirely awful. 'Gate has lost 11 games by one goal, including four in OT. That's tough to swallow. Their studs Smith, Day and Brisebois have not played up to their rocket high potential and because of this the team cannot climb out of last. With Harvard as bad as they are though, an 11th place finish is very likely.
                              Best Win: 10/9/10 3-1 v. Army. They had a winning record (1-0) after this one and looked to build on it. Unfortunately only another win against Army and an awful Sacred Heart team would be the only times they'd taste victory again.

1st Team
                              F Broc Little, Yale
                              F Chase Polacek, RPI
                              F Jack Maclellan, Brown
                              D Nick Bailen, RPI
                              D Evan Stephens, Dartmouth
                              G James Mello, Dartmouth

2nd Team
                              F Jeremy Welsh, Union
                              F Denny Kearney, Yale
                              F Kyle Flanagan, SLU
                              D Mike Bergin, RPI
                              D Mike Matczak, Yale
                              G Ryan Rondeau, Yale

Rookie Team
                              F Daniel Carr, Union
                              F Greg Carey, SLU
                              F Andrew Calof, Princeton
                              D Mat Bodie, Union
                              D Dennis Robertson, Brown
                              G Sean Bonar, Princeton

See no homer picks.
                              Arguably the most thoughtful, and well-written (and longest) treatise I've seen on the Fan Forum in a LONG time. The time, effort, and thought that you put into this is admirable. I'm not sure what Grad School Department you are in, but perhaps it
                              SHOULD be journalism. Keep up the good work!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X