Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: St. Cloud State @ Bemidji State, The Husky Beaver series in Bemidji

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
    No more splits. Only sweeps are acceptable from here on. Looking forward to beautiful weather in Bemidji. It's always been tough to play there for our boys. It must be the sight of all those Beavers.
    A sweep is a must, but won't be easy. I am sure BSU is thinking the same thing.
    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

I wouldn't mind coming up and doing a little fishing and then catch a game, but with the cold front moving in I doubt the fish are going to be biting. are these games sold out?

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
        I wouldn't mind coming up and doing a little fishing and then catch a game, but with the cold front moving in I doubt the fish are going to be biting. are these games sold out?

Ticketmaster seems to have plenty available. I just picked up center ice seats this morning.

Comment

A sweep is a must, but won't be easy. I am sure BSU is thinking the same thing.
          We have a desperate JBSU, who has underachieved thus far, vs. a desperate BSU team that has treaded water until recently. I would guess losing the three players a few weeks ago has improved their locker room(?) and "maybe now" they'll start playing like they were expected too? They played well vs. Tech, but so has everyone else. Or, maybe BSU keeps their momentum from the past few weeks going?

What am I trying to say? SPLIT.
          Fear the Green

Comment

Originally posted by Upper Deck View Post
            We have a desperate JBSU, who has underachieved thus far, vs. a desperate BSU team that has treaded water until recently. I would guess losing the three players a few weeks ago has improved their locker room(?) and "maybe now" they'll start playing like they were expected too? They played well vs. Tech, but so has everyone else. Or, maybe BSU keeps their momentum from the past few weeks going?

What am I trying to say? SPLIT.
            The Huskies are on a four game winning streak for the first time all year so I am sure the team is feeling good right now. Obviously beating Tech is no big deal since they haven't won in the NHC in years, but beating Cornell and Miami were good wins. The team needs to sweep this weekend if they have any chance at home ice. Will that happen? I doubt it, but I think they have enough talent to do it if they actually bring the hustle needed to sweep a physical BSU that usually out works other team.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

The Huskies are on a four game winning streak for the first time all year so I am sure the team is feeling good right now. Obviously beating Tech is no big deal since they haven't won in the NHC in years, but beating Cornell and Miami were good wins. The team needs to sweep this weekend if they have any chance at home ice. Will that happen? I doubt it, but I think they have enough talent to do it if they actually bring the hustle needed to sweep a physical BSU that usually out works other team.
              The boys are ready to roll! Beavers, here we come.
              Bob is making me concerned
              I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                The boys are ready to roll! Beavers, here we come.
                It's going to be so cold outside this weekend I am sure the boy's are going to enjoy staying inside and licking some beaver....

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

I can't even describe how dumb it is for BSU fans to use the "JBSU" nickname. Make it to a Frozen Four and they think they're the Gophers.
                  St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Just call BSU Cousin Oliver.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      Just call BSU Cousin Oliver.
                      or Alice the maid
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                        I can't even describe how dumb it is for BSU fans to use the "JBSU" nickname. Make it to a Frozen Four and they think they're the Gophers.
                        It's like the blind are leading the blind. Keep in mind, some beavers are blonde.
                        Bob is making me concerned
                        I am the voice of reason

Comment

Well . . . two playoff wins is greater than one . . . but please don't compare us to the Gophers - that's your mantra, isn't it, JBSU?
                          Last edited by Upper Deck; 01-20-2011, 09:27 AM.
                          Fear the Green

Comment

Originally posted by Upper Deck View Post
                            Well . . . two playoff wins is greater than one . . . but please don't compare us to the Gophers - that's your mantra, isn't it, JBSU?

Look out! We have a disgruntled one here. An itchy Beaver perhaps?

Comment

Why wouldn't they use it when they get rise out people like you?

I don't put you in this category, but there are some Husky fans on here who get more enjoyment out the Gophers losing than the Huskies winning. They bring up Gopher news all time and seem to care way to much about that team. For those people the "JBSU" label sadly fits. Don't you notice when fans at our arena cheer louder when they announce the gophers losing than they cheer for their own team? If people actually stopped acting like that then I am sure that label would go away. As for what some BSU fan thinks, I really could care less. Trust me when I say there is no envy going on from any of our fan base towards their team.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Why wouldn't they use it when they get rise out people like you?

I don't put you in this category, but there are some Husky fans on here who get more enjoyment out the Gophers losing than the Huskies winning. They bring up Gopher news all time and seem to care way to much about that team. For those people the "JBSU" label sadly fits. Don't you notice when fans at our arena cheer louder when they announce the gophers losing than they cheer for their own team? If people actually stopped acting like that then I am sure that label would go away. As for what some BSU fan thinks, I really could care less. Trust me when I say there is no envy going on from any of our fan base towards "each other's teams".
                                Great post! And we agree! You keep your team (tradition and rink too), and we'll keep our's.
                                Last edited by Upper Deck; 01-20-2011, 11:44 AM.
                                Fear the Green

Comment

Working...
                                X