Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI MMXI III: Overanalyzing The Iron Men and Other Uses of Internet Bandwidth

I'm sure this is going to be a barrel of laughs.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Re: RPI MMXI III: Overanalyzing The Iron Men and Other Uses of Internet Bandwidth

Whoa, double roman numerals! I do like the title.

Comment

Re: RPI MMXI III: Overanalyzing The Iron Men and Other Uses of Internet Bandwidth

We are really beginning to reach here. I am glad that I am still able to understand most (but not all) of the recent pop culture references.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I like it. (That will probably bother RC )

Old thread http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...mbered-10-to-6.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          We are really beginning to reach here. I am glad that I am still able to understand most (but not all) of the recent pop culture references.
          Don't feel bad. I don't understand some of them, and I am of the age where I SHOULD be understanding them. Although these past few I do get.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            I like it. (That will probably bother RC )
            Hardly. It's about time you showed some deference.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              Hardly. It's about time you showed some deference.
              Yes, Sir!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sorry for using this forum like this....to realet; love listening to Tues. show. If you're looking for some guests for next weeks show (WJC Tourn.) might I suggest this sight....http://www.hockeybuzz.com/.....scroll down to Julie Robenhymer and clik....she covers college hockey for this site and will be at Mich vs Mich St this wknd. She will also be at 2 NTD games leading up to the tournament (RPI/BU not one of them). I'm sure if she has the time she would love to talk with you...JulieLovesHockey@gmail.com As a side note, she loves JD'A and was hoping he would be available for the tourny. Again, sorry to all the posters for using this forum but I don't have AIM.
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Don't feel bad. I don't understand some of them, and I am of the age where I SHOULD be understanding them. Although these past few I do get.
                  I appreciate-but sometimes I wonder how much of my grey matter I destroyed back in the 80's during the Quaalude years. I wonder if a neurosurgeon opened up my cranium-would they find an area with scaffolding in there with repair work or under construction going on?

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                    sorry for using this forum like this....to realet; love listening to Tues. show. If you're looking for some guests for next weeks show (WJC Tourn.) might I suggest this sight....http://www.hockeybuzz.com/.....scroll down to Julie Robenhymer and clik....she covers college hockey for this site and will be at Mich vs Mich St this wknd. She will also be at 2 NTD games leading up to the tournament (RPI/BU not one of them). I'm sure if she has the time she would love to talk with you...JulieLovesHockey@gmail.com As a side note, she loves JD'A and was hoping he would be available for the tourny. Again, sorry to all the posters for using this forum but I don't have AIM.
                    Fixed your link
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Rather belatedly-a big thank you to Without a Peer-for a wonderful interview with my local girl Cindy Acropolis back in October. For those too young to remember-she was an awesome sight on the ice when the women's program was just getting going. Watched her and her 3 brothers play locally for years.

Comment

thanks RB
                        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                          Rather belatedly-a big thank you to Without a Peer-for a wonderful interview with my local girl Cindy Acropolis back in October.
                          Does Jenny know?
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            Does Jenny know?
                            Jenny was my nurse in the office for our entire practice life-she watched the 4 Acropolis kids grow up along with me. We know their dad-who is our mayor and their grandfather who is the winningest hockey coach in NJ history. But your intimation is correct-Cindy was always stunning.

Comment

Ralph... this is for you. Welcome to the post 70's!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_to_eleven

Comment

Working...
                              X