Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Second

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Second

Continue, now that the first thread was locked (finally.)
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Re: Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Sec

Good title....
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Re: Severe Ronaldstorm Warning: the Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread, Part the Sec

The Kozy burns!

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/eve...cle/id/184055/

Comment

Yags, I hope you have WiFi.

I gotta see Ronald this weekend. For sanity's sake.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Yags, I hope you have WiFi.

I gotta see Ronald this weekend. For sanity's sake.
          Haha yes, wifi is included. I will set up a special SSID and password just for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
            Haha yes, wifi is included. I will set up a special SSID and password just for you guys.
            Aww that's sweet. It's like you're my beech.

You can drown the sorrows of the sweep in Surly. I'll feast on your tears. I think it's a fair trade.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Aww that's sweet. It's like you're my beech.
              I will tell you now, the SSID is going to be something like "Gopher Hockey Sucks" and the password will probably have something to do with Tyler Hirsch.

Comment

That's so four years ago. Make it about Budish's Moped Misadventures or that half their team has mono from making out with each other.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                  Continue, now that the first thread was locked (finally.)
                  When did they start locking threads again?

Comment

Yesterday.....
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                      Sad day in Duluth. I hope the Misfits had one last beer and bar brawl for old times sake.
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Anyone listen to drive time this week?
                        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Drive time is below. I was going to ask if anyone knew anything about Brett, but that's been addressed below. Anyone know anything more about the Pietila rumors?

Notes from Huskies Drive Time with Jamie:

- Penalties were a combination of a couple factors, older players took some bad penalties
                          - Addressed that with a tough skate Monday moring
                          - Also not pleased with disparity in PIM between two teams and it wasn't that type of game, wanted some consistency
                          - Dirk didn't think hybrid icing calls have been consistent, Jamie agreed not consistent last weekend at all, it's a judgment call
                          - Some good chances in 3rd period last Saturday with mashed up lines, will they continue? Yes line will be diff, only because of injury though.
                          - Brett Olson is out 6 weeks
                          - Robinson started great through two periods on Friday, poor decision to come out and play puck and allowed SHG
                          - That goal gave UMD a huge lift
                          - We did a good job against UMD's top line, 12-8 scoring chances in our favor Sat., the 5x3s and 5 min major did us in

On Minnesota:
                          - Coming off an off week
                          - Hard to figure out, they've had good weekend against CC and a bad weekend against SCSU
                          - They're getting players back healthy, should be a good weekend
                          - They've got good speed and transition the puck very well

- We're happy to be home and need to come out and be aggresive

Other injury news:
                          - Schooley has looked good in practice, pretty good chance he'll be in lineup Friday

Comment

Thanks. I like how we play. I'd like to see it more under control emotionally and it seems he addressed that. I think minnesota will be a tough opponent. GO HUSKIES!

I wonder how we match up against them. In other words what type of game they play.Do they play 4 lines. etc.
                            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

thanks mtu_huskies for posting DriveTime!! always appreciated.
                              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                              X