Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA @ Bemidji State: Get out of the gutter battle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA @ Bemidji State: Get out of the gutter battle.

Huge crowd in Duluth for high school football last night. Hopefully some of those will make it over to the Sanford Center tonight...
    Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
    B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
    CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
    ECAC:
    HEA: UMass
    NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
    Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

Originally posted by moose97 View Post
      Huge crowd in Duluth for high school football last night. Hopefully some of those will make it over to the Sanford Center tonight...
      what will the excuse be tonight ?....Had to take the wife to the play.
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
        what will the excuse be tonight ?....Had to take the wife to the play.
        No one wants to watch UAA play.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          No one wants to watch UAA play.
          Well said! When you mention struggling at home to start you must be reffering losing to your crap team on friday night and not the first two series against UND and UMD. The Sioux and Dogs are the best 2 teams of the conference, where your team and Tech will be playing in the first round of playoffs again!
          BEAVER FEVER!

Comment

Originally posted by bsubuffs33 View Post
            Well said! When you mention struggling at home to start you must be reffering losing to your crap team on friday night and not the first two series against UND and UMD. The Sioux and Dogs are the best 2 teams of the conference, where your team and Tech will be playing in the first round of playoffs again!
            I'm so saving this post until March. And um genius ... every WCHA team plays in the "first round" of the playoffs. In fact, there is only ONE round of playoffs in the WCHA. Playoff winners advance to a tournament. Nobody gets a bye to the tournament.

Lastly, hockey fans and actual fans of BSU would turn out to watch Division 1 hockey and support their team regardless of the opponent. For BSU to have so many bandwaggoners in such a tiny town doesn't bode well for the future.

Comment

I could argue with DTP here, but if I did BSU fans would never learn to do it for themselves. Let's see if they can figure out the proper response to his post. I'm guessing no.
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Feel free. There aren't enough BSU fans on this board to correct any misstatement I may have made. I'm not afraid to admit a misstatement. Perhaps you've found some word I didn't use in exactly the proper context?

Comment

Nah, because I don't care enough. And I'm getting my daily argument quota filled in the OMG!!! Yale is AWESOME!! thread.
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Dirty, both of these threads are extremely amusing. Can't choose between them. Almost as funny as pretty in sue, or the Princeton thread a couple of years ago.
                    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

I will gladly feel free to tell you what a moron you are. You are ripping on a town of aprox. 14,000 people for only putting 3014 people on friday and 3451 on saturday during deer hunting season (considered a holiday season in Minnesota) against your crap team. Against good teams our attendance was 4373 both nights against the Sioux, and 3876 & 3611 against the dogs of UMD. Why dont you tell us the estimated population of the great city of Anchorage? I estiamte close to 300,000 people yet your last home series against Mankato at the great Sullivan center your attendance was 2953 & 2957. Against CC at the Carlson center your attendance was a great 890! against Union 849 out of nearly 300,000 population. As far as I am concerned you guys should start up a new conference with Huntsville with Barn dances following the games.
                      BEAVER FEVER!

Comment

I could argue with DTP here, but if I did BSU fans would never learn to do it for themselves. Let's see if they can figure out the proper response to his post. I'm guessing no.
                        I'll take this one Dirty

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                        I'm so saving this post until March. And um genius ... every WCHA team plays in the "first round" of the playoffs. In fact, there is only ONE round of playoffs in the WCHA. Playoff winners advance to a tournament. Nobody gets a bye to the tournament.

Lastly, hockey fans and actual fans of BSU would turn out to watch Division 1 hockey and support their team regardless of the opponent. For BSU to have so many bandwaggoners in such a tiny town doesn't bode well for the future.
                        Hey D-Bag do they not teach reading comprehention up in Alaska? Go back and actually read what he said. I'll give you a minute to do that and be sure to sound out the words.... I hear it helps retards.... Ok? done yet? If you notice he said that either Duluth or Grand Forks is WHERE you and your lothsome pathetic team will be finishing your season.
                        - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Go you Green and White
                        Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Fight with all your might!
                        Rah! Rah! Rah!
                        We are here to cheer you
                        We are out to win your fame,
                        So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Good job. Except the Carlson Center is in Fairbanks.
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                            Feel free. There aren't enough BSU fans on this board to correct any misstatement I may have made. I'm not afraid to admit a misstatement. Perhaps you've found some word I didn't use in exactly the proper context?
                            I love the continued smugness from someone whose allegiance belongs to a program that has yet to be relevant since joining the WCHA 2 decades ago. When your program is no longer an annual joke, then come run your mouth, *******. By how many people do the Aces outdraw your beloved Seawolves on a game by game basis?

Really? You can't even say ja ck bag? Good God this site has become completely ridiculous.
                            Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsubuffs33 View Post
                              I will gladly feel free to tell you what a moron you are. You are ripping on a town of aprox. 14,000 people for only putting 3014 people on friday and 3451 on saturday during deer hunting season (considered a holiday season in Minnesota) against your crap team.
                              Exactly what I meant. Boremidji isn't a town of hockey fans. It's a town of high school football and deer hunting fans. If they were hockey fans they'd show up and support their team win or lose and regardless of the opponent. That's what I said genius.

Against good teams our attendance was 4373 both nights against the Sioux, and 3876 & 3611 against the dogs of UMD. Why dont you tell us the estimated population of the great city of Anchorage? I estiamte close to 300,000 people yet your last home series against Mankato at the great Sullivan center your attendance was 2953 & 2957.
                              Attendance at hockey games in the Sullivan Arena in Anchorage during pretty much any 10 day period is pretty much north of 20K between the 6-7K at UAA games (poor attendance) and the 12-13K at the Aces games (bandwagon fans just like Bemidji fans). So there's that. Anchorage is a bandwagon hockey town much like Bemidji is clearly a bandwagon town.

Against CC at the Carlson center your attendance was a great 890! against Union 849 out of nearly 300,000 population.
                              The Carlson Center is in Fairbanks. Not Anchorage.

As far as I am concerned you guys should start up a new conference with Huntsville with Barn dances following the games.
                              You mean the conference that Don Lucia just brought your team up from?

Comment

Good job. Except the Carlson Center is in Fairbanks.
                                The Seagoats played there in a tourney where about 35,000 people there weren't interested either
                                BEAVER FEVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X