Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA @ Bemidji State: Get out of the gutter battle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA @ Bemidji State: Get out of the gutter battle.

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
    And just to get one thing straight.

Sarah Palin is not an Alaskan. She has been unfrocked (not to say she was ever frocked -- except possibly in her own mind -- which of course means that at some point her mind was frocked). She has officially been DeAlaskanified.

She did it to herself when she adopted the Fargo movie accent at the RNC convention and continued with it.

And the next mention of that empty-headed bimbo in this thread gets -1.568,997 internet points deducted and has to move to Michelle Bachmann's district.
    Ugh, i wish someone would beat that B**ch to death.

Anyway BIG weekend for the seawolves, we've got to come out with no less than 3 points this weekend.
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
      I live in her district and had no problem voting for her...
      Uh ...
      LOL
      Admission is the first step in recovery ...
      ROFLMAO

HAfrigginHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo
      Why do you hate America?

Seriously though ... None of that quite reflects the full derision that I'm trying to get across here ... this comes close a bit closer perhaps ...

Last edited by uaafanblog; 11-10-2010, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Upper Deck View Post
        Touche. Bachmann = Palin.

OK. Back to "important stuff." Are Grant and Kwas the players to watch?
        The Grant-Kwas-Wiles line have been definite "go-ers" and can create scoring chances on any shift.

There are several talented newcomers as well. Justin Kirchhevel was injured in preseason and played his first two games versus Mankato two weeks ago. He only scored two goals in his debut so we have high hopes for him. Before the season I tagged three rookies as potential impact players ... forwards Matt Bailey and Brett Cameron along with defenseman Wes McLeod.

All three of them are showing promising signs of living up to that. There are other players throughout the lineup who'll be potential scorers as well.

7 of the 8 Seawolves games have been either decided by a single goal or ended in a tie. 12 players have at least one goal in our 8 games so it's scoring by committee.

Comment

The Grant-Kwas-Wiles line have been definite "go-ers" and can create scoring chances on any shift.

There are several talented newcomers as well. Justin Kirchhevel was injured in preseason and played his first two games versus Mankato two weeks ago. He only scored two goals in his debut so we have high hopes for him. Before the season I tagged three rookies as potential impact players ... forwards Matt Bailey and Brett Cameron along with defenseman Wes McLeod.

All three of them are showing promising signs of living up to that. There are other players throughout the lineup who'll be potential scorers as well.

7 of the 8 Seawolves games have been either decided by a single goal or ended in a tie. 12 players have at least one goal in our 8 games so it's scoring by committee.
          BSU winning = Read-Lowe-George with a dash of Billberg.
          Fear the Green

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
            Ugh, i wish someone would beat that B**ch to death.
            Liberals are so tolerant and loving, unlike us mean-spirited conservatives.
            My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
              Liberals are so tolerant and loving, unlike us mean-spirited conservatives.
              It's excellent that you point that out. Seawolfpunk's desire for Palin's demise is truly the height of tolerance and love. If it came to fruition the level of discourse for the problems our society faces would indeed become more moderate, considered and loving by a large degree.

Hateful shrill harpee's like Palin and Bachmann do NOTHING to advance useful discussion. They are both nothing but self-interested demagoguing egotistic vile scumbags who'll say anything to appeal to low-minded reactionary unthinking turds for their own political advancement and/or money.

So there's that.

Comment

I interviewed Dave Shyiak today for my radio show (it will be available online tomorrow evening). I took Dave's "hockey" class when I went to NMU back in '95-'96, and when we were chatting about that before the interview, all he could say was, "all that means is we're both getting old."
                Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
                B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
                CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
                ECAC:
                HEA: UMass
                NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
                Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

Minnesota = "The State of Hockey" ...
                  As per my policy, I must reiterate my objection to a state, which has no team that has ever won a Stanley Cup, calling itself "The State of Hockey".
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

[QUOTE=Jimjamesak;4924274]As per my policy, I must reiterate my objection to a state, which has no team that has ever won a Stanley Cup, calling itself "The State of Hockey".[/QUOTE
                    Agreed.
                    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      As per my policy, I must reiterate my objection to a state, which has no team that has ever won a Stanley Cup, calling itself "The State of Hockey".
                      Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                      Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Agreed.
                      What's more important, hosting a team of professionals, or producing the players?
                      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Anxious to see Jubinville find the back of the net, Hunt is also due for one of his missles to land home.
                        Originally posted by Upper Deck View Post
                        BSU winning = Read-Lowe-George with a dash of Billberg.
                        "the legs feed the wolf boys, the legs feed the wolf"

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                          What's more important, hosting a team of professionals, or producing the players?
                          So then Minnesota is hanging it's hat on it's "production line" of players eh? Is it a hockey player factory?

Hmm ... How can one measure that? I have an idea ... how about measuring it by the percentage of players from the state that reach the Division 1 ranks? I'm sure you'll want to talk volume though instead right? Argumentum Ad Numerum?

Answer these questions carefully ... if you dare. I assure you it isn't my first time around the block with regard to this discussion.

I'll submit to you in advance here that Alaska produces more Division 1 hockey players as a percentage of it's population than does Minnesota. And I'll happily stipulate that Minnesota produces more by volume.

Your turn ... or not.

Comment

Originally posted by moose97 View Post
                            I interviewed Dave Shyiak today for my radio show (it will be available online tomorrow evening). I took Dave's "hockey" class when I went to NMU back in '95-'96, and when we were chatting about that before the interview, all he could say was, "all that means is we're both getting old."
                            What a lovely sort of demi-synergy then!!! I happened to interview your coach via Email this week. I have posted it in it's entirety on my blog.

Comment

I'll submit to you in advance here that Alaska produces more Division 1 hockey players as a percentage of it's population than does Minnesota. And I'll happily stipulate that Minnesota produces more by volume.

Your turn ... or not.
                              In all honesty, I don't care enough to research it. Minnesota has as many Stanley Cups as Alaska does. Happy?

Comment

From '04, but you get the idea.

http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...esall_0222.htm
                                Great moments...are born from great opportunity.
                                THIS IS BEAVER HOCKEY.

Comment

Working...
                                X