Tuesday 11/2/10- Whether You Vote Red or Blue, we all Love a Sheet of White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday 11/2/10- Whether You Vote Red or Blue, we all Love a Sheet of White

Only one race tonight as Stonehill travels to Providence to take on Johnson and Wales. Game starts at 7:55 PM. Hopefully someone will have live results from all reporting precincts.
    Twitter: DanMountSports
    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Re: Tuesday 11/2/10- Whether You Vote Red or Blue, we all Love a Sheet of White

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    Only one race tonight as Stonehill travels to Providence to take on Johnson and Wales. Game starts at 7:55 PM. Hopefully someone will have live results from all reporting precincts.
    Good luck to both Stonehill and Johnson and Wales on Election Night. I have already voted RED. We need a change!
    Middlebury Hockey....The Greatest DIII Show on Skates

Comment

I had a totally random idea. Put a polling place at the rink and tell anyone that is registered to vote that they can get in for free if they vote there.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by neumyer View Post
        Good luck to both Stonehill and Johnson and Wales on Election Night. I have already voted RED. We need a change!
        I thought we got a change we could believe in two years ago?
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

In theory, Johnson & Wales provides Live Stats.

PS
          The last time anyone related to the NESCAC voted BLUE, there were flying monkeys And change?? heck no, I want some $20's & $50's
          Larry Normandin
          SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
          WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post

PS
            The last time anyone related to the NESCAC voted BLUE, there were flying monkeys And change?? heck no, I want some $20's & $50's
            $5 and $10 are considered pocket change for people in the NESCAC, norm.

Comment

$5 and $10 are considered pocket change for people in the NESCAC, norm.
              Obviously, I don’t qualify for the NESCAC (despite my AMG)
              Larry Normandin
              SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
              WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post

PS
                Ah, I think you have that backwards, but either way you're mistaken.
                Middlebury Hockey....The Greatest DIII Show on Skates

Comment

100% of precincts are in and Stonehill beats Johnson and Wales 4-2.

Comment

I had a totally random idea. Put a polling place at the rink and tell anyone that is registered to vote that they can get in for free if they vote there.
                    Too bad we couldn't have Chuck A Politician between periods.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      This.
                      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        I bow to your greatness.

Comment

I bow to your greatness.
                          That's why he's the two time TOP champion, and we're not
                          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Working...
                          X