Pass on your best wishes to Jesse Martin here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pass on your best wishes to Jesse Martin here

Hoping that Jesse recovers quickly and has no lingering affects from his injury.

Comment

Get well soon Jesse.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Best wishes for a quick recovery Jesse.
        BLEED BLUE

Comment

Thoughts and prayers from Orono, get well soon Jesse.

Comment

Here is to a full recovery and a successful return.
            Hockey East ... Just one among many other wonderful college hockey conferences ...

p.s. With over 17 million negative reputation points and growing ... Yea, that's right ... I'm BAD, irredeemably BAD.

Comment

Here's hoping for a full recovery, Mr. Martin.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers from Providence College. Get well, and I hope you'll be playing again soon.
                Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Thoughts and prayers from this Maine Black Bear fan - get better soon!!!

Comment

Hate to see it happen anytime.. especially last yr of finishing school.. nevertheless, best wishes for recovery & return to normal life.
                    GO NU HOCKEY
                    Always bullish on the future.
                    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Jesse, you have my best wishes for a speedy and full recovery!
                      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Hang in there, Jesse. The college hockey community is a close one and we're all pulling for you and hoping for the best.
                        Who decided that we needed both North and South Dakota? It seems like a lot of wasted paperwork to me. -- Creed Bratton

Comment

Nothing but the best for you Jesse.
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Get well Jesse
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery from Clarkson and Army fans.
                              Clarkson Golden Knights Men
                              10 Time ECAC Regular Season Champs
                              5 Time ECAC Tournament Champs
                              21 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Undefeated - 1956

Clarkson Golden Knights Women
                              ECAC Regular Season Champs - 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
                              ECAC Tournament Champs - 2017, 2018
                              7 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Frozen Four - 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
                              National Champions - 2014, 2017, 2018

Comment

Very sad day here in Pioneerland. Martin, like many players in college hockey, is one of those hard-working, lunch-pail senior forwards who plays the two way game, stayed all four years, hits the books hard every year (A fixture on the WCHA all-academic team) and gives his heart and soul to the team and school. Every team has guys like Jesse - they are the backbone of our game, and while the superstars get all the press, it's the pluggers like Martin who exemplify the student-athlete concept. Martin finally worked his way up the first line over years of effort, and to know he's lying in a hospital bed far from Denver or Edmonton (his hometown), wondering what happens next is devastating. Walking, something most all of us take for granted, will be the next big obstacle in his life. Keep the good wishes coming - I know his family and the DU hockey community really appreciate it.

Hockey is a wonderful but dangerous game.

Comment

Working...
                                X