Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does New Fan Forum mean Improved Fan Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Can anyone post from an iPad or iPod? I could not from the iPod the other night.
    I'm doing that right now. Looks like they put in a new mobile version of the board.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Re: Does New Fan Forum mean Improved Fan Forum?

Originally posted by bothman View Post
      Guys - Change sucks for everyone.

Just remember that if Henry Ford had asked people what they needed to improve their lives, they would have said faster horses.

Perhaps in a few weeks / months, this new user interface / user experience will make sense.
      Nah he would have just assumed that it was the Jews fault and called for their killing.

Sorry I hate Henry Ford...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
        I'm doing that right now. Looks like they put in a new mobile version of the board.
        the mobile version is amazing!
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
          I do kinda wish that they would add a button that would take you back to the cafe, or to the D-1 when you're in that forum for when you're in a thread.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

There's nothing wrong with faster horses.

Comment

This site is soooooo slowwwww!!!!
              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

I don't get the lovefest for the new mobile site. It's decent. Could be better.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                  Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                  I do kinda wish that they would add a button that would take you back to the cafe, or to the D-1 when you're in that forum for when you're in a thread.
                  I like it, but the buttons for the page numbers are too small and too close together for anyone with normal size fingers.
                  Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

dear USCHO,

now that the season is over, is search ever going to be fixed, so we can find those 10,000 threads from the previous versions of the board that you insist on keeping? all that information is pretty useless if you can't efficiently access it.

thanks so much!

p.s. I could find this one because it was on the new board
                    Last edited by jen; 04-13-2011, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                      dear USCHO,

now that the season is over, is search ever going to be fixed, so we can find those 10,000 threads from the previous versions of the board that you insist on keeping? all that information is pretty useless if you can't efficiently access it.

thanks so much!

p.s. I could find this one because it was on the new board
                      Not to mention the fact that the new board is so god awfully slow? I try going from page to page and I have time to take a leak while it loads...jeesh.

Comment

The new forum takes a few seconds to load instead of instantly like it used to. This is a tremendously bad update.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          The new forum takes a few seconds to load instead of instantly like it used to. This is a tremendously bad update.
                          Yeah and there's like a weird grid effect as the different things fill in.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Yeah and there's like a weird grid effect as the different things fill in.
                            Seeing the same. Not impressed. And you still cannot edit your signature.
                            Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 01-22-2020, 07:59 AM.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yep, same issues I saw. It's like it has to re-load every element on each page every time it refreshes.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Since yesterday (Tuesday), the Board page comes up for a second or so and then becomes a blank page on IE. It works fine in Chrome. I am using the recently non-supported Windows 7, Home Premium Ediiton. Is anyone having the same issue?

Changing to Compatibility Mode allows me to read and post, but I don't get icons and stuff.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X