• Show
Clear All

Re: Canisius at Western Michigan- Friday 10/8/10

penalty killed

WMU back to another power play

Western Michigan 2
    Canisius 1

13:12 2nd period
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Penalty killed

10:14 2nd period

Western Michigan 2
      Canisius 1
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Conacher with his 2nd of the night, that I was listening to an insurance commercial. Well done, gentlemen.

9:28 2nd
        Canisius 2
        Western Michigan 2

Tennyson gets a slashing penalty after the goal, naturally.

Comment

Levendusky gets 2 for boarding

8:01 2nd

:32 5x3

Canisius 2
          Western Michigan 2

Comment

Shots are 23-13 WMU. Refs reviewing the last save by Kuhn to see if it crossed the line.

Edit: review = no goal. Canisius scores 2 seconds left.

Canisius 3
            Western Michigan 2

Comment

Max Campbell scores on a PP goal and a serious delay by the goal horn guy.

Under a minute- 2nd

Canisius 3
              Western Michigan 3

Comment

Canisius will have a 5x3 to start the 3rd because their good player got knocked on his *** driving the net.

Right.

End of two.

Canisius 3
                Western Michigan 3

Comment

Western kills the 5x3

Comment

11:36 3rd period

Canisius 3
                    Western Michigan 3

Shots 31-18 for WMU

Comment

Conacher with the hattrick with 10:30 to play

Canisius 4
                      Western Michigan 3

Comment

5-3 Canisius on a rebound and a failure for WMU to clear the crease. Someone not named Conacher for a change. Rex, I believe. 5-3 with about 3:50 to play.

Comment

Despite Western finishing the night with 6 forwards on the ice, Canisius wins 5-3

Comment

Working...
                          X