Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC @ NU 10/9 -Cody Better Skate w His Head Up

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    You would be surprised at how many people you banter with leave rep saying YOU area fool, to ignore and like the posts. Many you think are your pals...
    I'd be more surprised that anyone would think anything that comes out of your worthless mind is worth giving you a green box for. I get very few neg reps, or reps in general. I'm going to guess for every 1 I get, you get 100. 99.9% of my neg rep comes from, shockingly, YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
      So you knew my wife suffers from incurable, inoperable lung cancer and continued to demean her? I think suicide is the only proper apology.
      Am I to understand that he knew about your wife's affliction and proceeded to make fun of it? Is this a-hole even human???!!!

Good luck to your wife, Pro.

Comment

This thread gets worse by the minute. Can the mods like lock this freakin thing up or something? Jeez.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
          I'd be more surprised that anyone would think anything that comes out of your worthless mind is worth giving you a green box for. I get very few neg reps, or reps in general. I'm going to guess for every 1 I get, you get 100. 99.9% of my neg rep comes from, shockingly, YOU.
          Try these couple out... The beauty of extra is you know who leaves rep, even guys like Jon when they sign someone elses name. Take out the same 4/5 guys who have reped seevral times, you included. I could care less, dont popst to please

Slasher is BC delusional arrogance at its best

Slasher is an *** whole

I like your stuff. Don't change

i am still lost... who are these morons who think you don't know what you are talking about?

That was classic! I wonder how many of these guys even know how to skate

Comment

Try these couple out... The beauty of extra is you know who leaves rep, even guys like Jon when they sign someone elses name. Take out the same 4/5 guys who have reped seevral times, you included. I could care less, dont popst to please

Slasher is an *** whole

i am still lost... who are these morons who think you don't know what you are talking about?

You made fun of a guy's wife who has cancer? What kind of subhuman piece of waste are you?

ps- if you are going to fabricate neg rep comments, at least spell "*** hole" correctly. Jeesh.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
              So you knew my wife suffers from incurable, inoperable lung cancer and continued to demean her? I think suicide is the only proper apology.
              Nope, simply making a general, slam back to dig you for talking about pedophiles etc.

That is exactly why you dont post crap like that as you never know what is in a persons background. Stupid and regrettable

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                You made fun of a guy's wife who has cancer? What kind of subhuman piece of waste are you?

ps- if you are going to fabricate neg rep comments, at least spell "*** hole" correctly. Jeesh.
                I would assume he spelled it wrong on purpose so it wouldnt show up as *****. Your suppsed friend said it, not me...

Comment

Slasher is an *** whole

CTRL+SHIFT+PRT SCR and show the picture.

He won't believe you until you do, and it'd sure shut him up once he sees it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                    CTRL+SHIFT+PRT SCR and show the picture.

He won't believe you until you do, and it'd sure shut him up once he sees it.
                    he doesnt shut up either way and wouldnt be fair to the ones who left it
                    Last edited by Hokydad; 10-12-2010, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryecheers View Post
                      I think it's time to declare this thread irrevocably hijacked! It started up so well and ended so poorly. It's a shame You BC guys waste your precious time responding to a provocateur when you should be focusing on what could be your finest team ever. We Husky fans enjoyed our game with you immensely and look forward to a similar game with you in the Beanpot final (with a slightly different ending).
                      This.

Comment

he doesnt shut up either way
                        how can you say that if youve never tried it?

Comment

even guys like Jon when they sign someone elses name.
                          Maybe if you didn't go to every thread trying your hardest to **** people off, we wouldn't be in such a hurry to **** with you?

It's worth a try. Your current line of reasoning is a complete failure - none of the people you complain about: PC91, thepro, Slasher or any of the other friends you've made are trolling.

Love,
                          Piece of **** from a basement in Rosindale

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                            how can you say that if youve never tried it?

true.. Will try anything once. Would prefer to simply post and not have to read all the crazy perverted stuff. If you dont like another spost, dont read it. No reason to pollute every thread

Comment

No reason to pollute every thread
                              Irony.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Screenshot or it didn't happen. You already have a history of making things up out of mid air ("Gibbie").
                                BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                                -
                                Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X