Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC @ NU 10/9 -Cody Better Skate w His Head Up

This is going to end poorly.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

i flat out think you're lying about most of this stuff. the fact you can't even come up with an explaination as to why billett was planning on coming in as a #3 really discredits the whole august story.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad
        no, that was your wife. saying it nicely, to wide so ended up in handicapped stall. in there reading literary classics and dreaming about a real man. not the never been fool she got saddled with. Saddle? Wide? Are we on to something here. Does she like peanut butter?
        another one to save.
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose98 View Post
          i flat out think you're lying about most of this stuff. the fact you can't even come up with an explaination as to why billett was planning on coming in as a #3 really discredits the whole august story.
          But his parents said so!!!!!!!!!!! I stalked them!!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by reBlur
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
            I bet you did. A net zero adder to this country. All the men and women over seas love clowns like you
            The men and women overseas really like protecting the freedom of pederasts. Just go ahead and thank them for serving our country and allowing you to stalk 15 year old boys and see what their reaction is.
            Originally posted by reBlur
            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

I bet you did. A net zero adder to this country. All the men and women over seas love clowns like you
              nice bet to make (since you know the result).

so let's recap... you claim to have heard that some kid registered and picked his classes, the source of which being his dad. someone who actually knows the dad talks to dad and hears that he doesn't know you. hasn't said anything to you. you counted the place that you heard it (monarchs game). so you admit to snooping around barns (while watching kids play) and get close enough to someone's dad [who you know this to be, i can't imagine whether you a)walk right up close immediately and stand there looking out while not making eye contact, b) walk right up close and project yourself into a conversation you yourself create, or c) stand a good 15 ft away, but every so slowly slide closer while leaning in the whole time]. then you eavesdrop and hear about his kid planing this or that. afterwhich you run around and share your ultimate insider scoop.

bwahahahahahahahaha

these bc guys have it nailed. hokyDOPE.

keep filling out that 104ez.... let BHO spend yer money! dopey.
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by NJ2NU View Post
                As of right now, Bittetto, Reid and Stone have been more impressive. He's going to be very good; right now, that's the situation as I see it. The point being: we didn't need Ferriero to attract good recruits, we've been doing that before he got here.
                Ferriero is probably going to be the teams best forward before the year is out. Stone and Reid are going to be above average Hockey East players, but will not be able to hold a candle to Ferriero.

By the end of the BC game, Cronin had Ferriero out there with Quailer. I hope that is something he continues to do going forward, because once Quailer gets his feet under him again, we could have 2 excellent scoring lines.

Do we need Ferriero to attract top players? Dont know. Great guys have committed to this team before him, look at the next couple years worth of classes, but it certainly does not hurt.
                DogHouse Graduate 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Moose98 View Post
                  dont know or care. point is simple. had been offered a spot for 10/11accepted it. registered and than very late was told nope, not this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                    The men and women overseas really like protecting the freedom of pederasts. Just go ahead and thank them for serving our country and allowing you to stalk 15 year old boys and see what their reaction is.
                    you figured it out.

Comment

• Re: BC @ NU 10/9 -Cody Better Skate w His Head Up

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      nice bet to make (since you know the result).

so let's recap... you claim to have heard that some kid registered and picked his classes, the source of which being his dad. someone who actually knows the dad talks to dad and hears that he doesn't know you. hasn't said anything to you. you counted the place that you heard it (monarchs game). so you admit to snooping around barns (while watching kids play) and get close enough to someone's dad [who you know this to be, i can't imagine whether you a)walk right up close immediately and stand there looking out while not making eye contact, b) walk right up close and project yourself into a conversation you yourself create, or c) stand a good 15 ft away, but every so slowly slide closer while leaning in the whole time]. then you eavesdrop and hear about his kid planing this or that. afterwhich you run around and share your ultimate insider scoop.

bwahahahahahahahaha

these bc guys have it nailed. hokyDOPE.

keep filling out that 104ez.... let BHO spend yer money! dopey.
                      Bingo. You got it...

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                        another one to save.
                        ditto old never been

Comment

Originally posted by Huskies01 View Post
                          Ferriero is probably going to be the teams best forward before the year is out. Stone and Reid are going to be above average Hockey East players, but will not be able to hold a candle to Ferriero.

By the end of the BC game, Cronin had Ferriero out there with Quailer. I hope that is something he continues to do going forward, because once Quailer gets his feet under him again, we could have 2 excellent scoring lines.

Do we need Ferriero to attract top players? Dont know. Great guys have committed to this team before him, look at the next couple years worth of classes, but it certainly does not hurt.
                          nope it doesn't ........he was the one that stuck out in a positive sense to me but, well, you know, i was always watching what he was up to. have to say,IMO he looked really good

Comment

This coming from a fool who calls himself, "the pro from Dover"!!

I am sure you gave yourself nicknames at your community college as well/
                            Doesn't every single poster here have a nickname? Or am I missing something?
                            Originally posted by PcFriars13
                            we actually are on a first name basis. we've been friends since bantams. he has no idea who the heck YOU are.
                            OWNED.
                            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                              Doesn't every single poster here have a nickname? Or am I missing something?
                              I don't.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                I don't.
                                speak for yourself, juicebox
                                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X