No announcement yet.

Ohio State 2010/2011 - No way but up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State 2010/2011 - No way but up.

Originally posted by Twisted Wrister View Post
    THE UNOFFICIAL RECRUITS

Dzingel
    Tim Watson
    Max McCormick
    Sam Jardine
    Ben Gallacher
    Jayaux
    Cristofoli
    Shine
    Matt Skoff
    Hand
    Niddery
    Tanner Fritz
    That's 12, I say bring em all.
    Tim Watson is actually Tim Davison (my bad I made an error in an earlier post) and he is now going to Wisconsin and will join them him 2013/2014 I think my previous information was very bad obviously

Comment

Originally posted by buckeyehockey18 View Post
      Tim Watson is actually Tim Davison (my bad I made an error in an earlier post) and he is now going to Wisconsin and will join them him 2013/2014 I think my previous information was very bad obviously
      I have no idea who Tim Watson or Tim Davison are, but perhaps you were thinking of Cliff Watson who is from Wisconsin and will come to tOSU in 2011?

Comment

Go ahead and add Justin DaSilva to the 2011 list. At 6'5" he will at least take up some space as a d-man. Currently playing for Powell River in the BCHL, and a team mate of Chad Niddery.

Comment

Originally posted by Puck Buck View Post
          I have no idea who Tim Watson or Tim Davison are, but perhaps you were thinking of Cliff Watson who is from Wisconsin and will come to tOSU in 2011?
          Must be, I capitalized unioffiacal, should have underlined also.

Comment

Fri, Oct 29 Northern Michigan * at Marquette, Mich. 7:30 p.m.

Sat, Oct 30 Northern Michigan * at Marquette, Mich. 7:30 p.m.

How's it looking for this weekends series on the road? Almost time to start packing the bus and head north. My wish is to always get a sweep , a split is good , and stay away from getting SKUNKED. Go Buckeyes Go. Bring home some CCHA points.
            " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Nice article in the Columbus paper yesterday about RJ Umberger. True, it's only because he's with the Blue Jackets, but OSU gets some good ink here.

Also a nice article in the print edition of the Buckeye Sports Bulletin on Nate Guenin and Mark Osiecki. Good read. JSVO, who wrote the article, used to post on this board, but I haven't seen him here for some time.

RJ article......:

(Umberger's wife) Cara likes that her husband continues to pursue his marketing degree at Ohio State (he is three classes shy of graduation), and new Buckeyes men's hockey coach Mark Osiecki said that sends a message to his players about the importance of education.

Umberger, who played at Ohio State from 2001 to '03, has volunteered his time and resources to help revive the hockey program's stagnate alumni association. He uses his offseason to network on behalf of the university and the Jackets.
              http://www.dispatch.com/live/content...n.html?sid=101

Comment

Weekends games: http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wnmu/ppr/index.shtml
                I hope

Comment

Thanks for the info and links. " GO BUCKEYES GO. "
                  " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

The game is on B2 tonight for 7 dollars

http://www.b2tv.com/upcoming_events.asp

Comment

Tough loss last night 2-1. Tonight is a must WIN for the Bucks. A good team goal this year is to get no worse than a split on the series. Go Bucks Go. EH.
                      " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Another 1 goal loss tonight boy this team plays just well enough to lose. I didnt listen tonight can anyone tell me how the game went i know they lost but........

Comment

The Ohio State Freshmen's team lost again. I think the same Freshmen got a game ejection penalty again. What a JOKE.

I watched the game and it started out with the Bucks in the hole 2 to 0 in the first. Goalie Cal Heeter and the team got caught day dreaming. The turn around was when a player from NM returned the favor and got a game ejection. The Bucks then got the 2 goals back.

From this point on it was up and down until the the third period. It looked like it was going to be a one period game tied 3-3 heading into the third , but NM wanted the win more.

Here we go Freshmen , here we go. Here we go Freshmen , here we go. LOL.
                          " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                            Tough loss last night 2-1. Tonight is a must WIN for the Bucks. A good team goal this year is to get no worse than a split on the series. Go Bucks Go. EH.
                            There are no "must wins" for this team, this early in the season. This team and program need to show some improvement and play solid, competitive hockey for the last ten games of the season as a springboard to next season. To think anything, at this point, is a must win is just setting unrealistic expectations.

Comment

While I don't make a habit of it, in this case I agree with SC. It's not how you start, but how you finish. OSU has 5 losses this year, all by 1 goal: three were 2-1 losses and two were 4-3. In each of those games there were one or more goals against that were due directly or indirectly to correctable mistakes such as stupid and/or major penalties and short handed goals due to not taking care of the puck, both of which played a role in the two losses this weekend. Plus, a team will be hard pressed to win at the college level when they only score 1 goal per game. All of these things are correctable. The true test is who on the team is willing to work hard enough and pay enough attention to coaching and care enough to correct the mistakes (and hold those who don't buy into the new approach accountable for their actions). This team is close to putting up W's. Just need to keep their heads up and work.
                              Engelwood jack, that's the way.

Comment

Ok.
                                " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Working...
                                X