Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Ice Breaker Tournament Thread (BU, Wisconsin, Notre Dame, Holy Cross)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Ice Breaker Tournament Thread (BU, Wisconsin, Notre Dame, Holy Cross)

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
    This could be interesting. Also going on this weekend is the Jr Icebreaker with more than 100 youth hockey teams from around the country playing games around the city.

I am looking forward to see how the new Terriers play against Wisco. Hope Millan doesn't have jet lag.

Good memories of my last trip to St Louis. Hope to have the same coming home Monday.

Sparty on!
    if I had known some of my favorite BU fans were going, I might have made the trip.

Comment

How can this be the ice breaker of the season when there was already a game played?
      Originally posted by Bakunin
      Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
        Oh great... you're spamming now too?
        Can't we all just get a long and put the past behind us?
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I'll be there, section 117 Row B. Just relocated this summer from WI to STL, so this will be my only chance to catch a live game I'm betting...
          Plus I need to wash out the aftertaste from last year.
          Last edited by 2006 Champs; 10-08-2010, 01:31 PM.
          Chuck Norris wishes he could play Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
            BTW, for anyone not going, we'll be live blogging all four games. Blog link in my sig.
            Will you blog for the entire game or will you stop once BU starts losing?

Comment

Originally posted by Noreaster View Post
              Nevermind the village idiot.
              time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                Can't we all just get a long and put the past behind us?
                But of course. On Wisconsin.
                Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

The refs won the UW, BU game. Atrocious. Eastern bias?
                  Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                    OMG T3H WCHA IS SO GOODZ!!!
                    Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Noreaster View Post
                      Yeah but he started again at the end.
                      Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

Comment

I am only going back three years, but I think the refs are the reason the Badgers have lost a game dating back to at least 07.

Comment

I listened to the radio broadcast, so I can't speak to some of the penalties as I didn't see them, but that said I'm not really that upset with the refs. They were bad, that's just something you have to deal with and move on.

What I am quite upset about though is the lack of video replay available, that's 100% inexcusable on the part of the organizers.

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
                            I am only going back three years, but I think the refs are the reason the Badgers have lost a game dating back to at least 07.
                            You guys are getting good at losing to Boston teams. Maybe Northeastern or Harvard can fly up for tonight's game to complete the hat trick.
                            Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                              You guys are getting good at losing to Boston teams. Maybe Northeastern or Harvard can fly up for tonight's game to complete the hat trick.
                              Wisconsin should play Miami for a shot at the title of ultimate futility against Boston.
                              Let's go Terriers!

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                                Well, we do play Holy Cross tomorrow. Close enough right?

Comment

Working...
                                X