RPI Pick to Click: 2010-2011 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI Pick to Click: 2010-2011 Edition

Oooh, another game for me to not be very good at.

RPI: Brutlag
    UNB: Harty
    Last edited by GoDanGo; 09-29-2010, 06:03 PM. Reason: not paying attention...
    RPI '08, UW '09. Let's go RED!

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
      RPI
      Cullen
      Bailen

UNB
      Dickson
      Wright
      As previously stated, AspyDad, I'm going to use Cullen and Dickson if you don't repost by faceoff on Tuesday.
      Originally posted by Esoxpirate View Post
      RPI - Kerins
      As Ralph said, Kerins graduated this past season. However, if you don't resubmit, you're stuck with him. I am not a mind reader (yet).
      Originally posted by REDRocket View Post
      Thanks for administering, burgie12.
      No problem!
      Originally posted by GoDanGo View Post
      Oooh, another game for me to not be very good at.
      I think we're all going to be pretty bad. So, no harm against you
      Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

RPI- Higgs
        UNB- Seymour...I will resist the urge to go childish.
        Last edited by fishcore12; 09-30-2010, 04:25 PM. Reason: First player was injured.
        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
          As Ralph said, Kerins graduated this past season. However, if you don't resubmit, you're stuck with him. I am not a mind reader (yet).
          I'd give him the new #11.

Comment

Disregard these 2 picks
            RPI: Cullen
            UNB: Wright
            ---------------------------------------------
            Thanks for the heads up Ralph. Hopefully Wright won't trip and break his leg on the way to the rink. :-O Wright was injured 9/15 :-0 Didn't even get to Troy.

New Picks
            RPI Cullen
            UNB Clendenning
            Last edited by vizoroo; 09-30-2010, 02:26 PM.
            GO DU !!!

Comment

However, after your prediction of three recruits in three weeks, I wouldn't think it was out of the question.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I am stealing the idea from NMU / Clarkson
                That's okay, we stole it from Wisconsin in 2003
                sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Rogic

Culligan
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Just a quick update on some UNB players I seen mentioned...Dickson graduated last year and is no longer with the team...Wright injured his knee during the team's trip out west and isn't expected to be back until December or so...and Shutron broke his femur during their third exhibition game (also out west, against Calgary) and is probably out for the year.

Here are some links that may interest some of you for research purposes...

www.UNBhockeyfans.com - a very well done fan site that covers all things UNB hockey

http://varsityreds.ca/roster.aspx?path=mhockey - this year's roster

http://www.atlanticuniversitysport.c...s/2009/UNB.HTM - last year's regular season stats

The roster this year is almost exactly the same as it was last year when they went 27-1 and were ranked #1 in Canada for the entire regular season. The only departures are John Scott Dickson (first line forward, on top PP unit, probably the best PK'ing forward in the conference, graduated after using up his 5 years of eligbility) and F/D Alex Aldred (left after 3 years, more of a depth player who played sparingly, could play either D or F)...while the only addition is F Nick MacNeil (power forward much in the mold of Dickson, played for Cape Breton in the Q last year and put up good numbers).
                    Last edited by UNB Bruins Fan; 09-30-2010, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UNB Bruins Fan View Post
                      Just a quick update on some UNB players I seen mentioned...Dickson graduated last year and is no longer with the team...Wright injured his knee during the team's trip out west and isn't expected to be back until December or so...and Shutron broke his femur during their third exhibition game (also out west against Calgary) and is probably out for the year.
                      Thanks.

burgie12,
                      I am going to change my post. I hope that is allowed.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by UNB Bruins Fan View Post
                        Just a quick update on some UNB players I seen mentioned...Dickson graduated last year and is no longer with the team...Wright injured his knee during the team's trip out west and isn't expected to be back until December or so...and Shutron broke his femur during their third exhibition game (also out west, against Calgary) and is probably out for the year.
                        Well, this is off to a resounding start.

Thank you very much for the news / updates. The UNB / RPI post has been updated to include the real 2010-2011 roster.
                        Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        burgie12,
                        I am going to change my post. I hope that is allowed.
                        Absolutely allowed. You can edit your post up until the puck drops on Tuesday.

If your post is quoted below, then you picked someone that graduated, is injured, or you picked multiple players (or all of the above).
                        Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                        UNB
                        Dickson
                        Wright
                        Originally posted by Esoxpirate View Post
                        RPI - Kerins
                        Last edited by burgie12; 10-03-2010, 10:40 PM. Reason: some "wrong" picks have been fixed
                        Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

I also forgot to add that 2nd year F Taylor Procyshen, who played very well in the first three exhibition games, missed this past weekend's games as well...I haven't heard anything yet regarding his status for this weekend.

Comment

Well, this is off to a resounding start.

Thank you very much for the news / updates. The UNB / RPI post has been updated to include the real 2010-2011 roster.

Absolutely allowed. You can edit your post up until the puck drops on Tuesday.

If your post is quoted below, then you picked someone that graduated, is injured, or you picked multiple players (or all of the above).
                            corrected in post #20
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

updated my pick in my first post.
                              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

No clue what I am doing but here it goes:

RPI - O'Grady
                                UNB - MacNeil

Comment

Working...
                                X