X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by VermontFan View Post
    It looks like Dalton Izyk is playing for the Green Mountain Glades of the EJHL:

http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...gameid=1373704
    Now we'll have to keep Sneddon's hands off of him....
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Penticton blueliner Joey Laleggia ('92) appears to have decomitted to UNH. I wonder if Seth is in the mix?... Laleggia is a smallish ( 5'10 175) offensive d-man who had a heck of year (54 13-52 -65)..led the BCHL in D scoring and QB'd the Vees league-best PP - all as a rookie (Then again, having Beau Bennett & Co. on the unit didn't hurt...) He also played in the WJ'A' Challenge and CJHL prospects game.

Anyone's guess what led to the decommit, he doesn't really have the size for WHL. He'd sure be a nice add following the Quinn loss.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

S-F write up of the Colts' 7-2 whitewashing of Ottawa. (Folks won't be surprised that the S-F remains satisfied with not clarifying JL's future plans.) 82 total shots in the game...wow. I wonder what the defencemen were having for dinner as they watched the game?

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...aspx?e=2752619

"...Jacob Laliberte is back with the Colts this season, deciding against attending RPI on a scholarship for this year, and he's back with a vengeance. Cornwall's leading scorer last season took little time inflicting his will upon the proceedings, scoring the first two goals of the game..."

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          (Folks won't be surprised that the S-F remains satisfied with not clarifying JL's future plans
          Not surprised.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

S-F write up of the Colts' 7-2 whitewashing of Ottawa. (Folks won't be surprised that the S-F remains satisfied with not clarifying JL's future plans.) 82 total shots in the game...wow. I wonder what the defencemen were having for dinner as they watched the game?

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...aspx?e=2752619

"...Jacob Laliberte is back with the Colts this season, deciding against attending RPI on a scholarship for this year, and he's back with a vengeance. Cornwall's leading scorer last season took little time inflicting his will upon the proceedings, scoring the first two goals of the game..."
            They report the scores of the game for the people who live in the Cornwall area...they have acknowledged that JL is going to RPI sometime. Yes, I know they have written articles about past Colts players but that is after they have left the team to move onto the college ranks. If they do not write up anything about JL and his next move after the season ends then maybe we would have a reason to take jabs at the reporters. For now, relax enjoy watching JL point totals go crazy like a pinball machine.
            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Now we'll have to keep Sneddon's hands off of him....
              I'll have to admit that it did cross my mind that he could potentially be a target for UVM now. The coaches will have plenty of time to take a close look at him (if he does indeed stick with the Glades for the regular season). We did have one recent commit from a Glades player, Zemgus Girgensons, who will likely play for UVM next year and is currently playing with Curadi in Dubuque.

We will need a new goalie recruit to come in for 2012, to replace our current starting goalie, Rob Madore. UVM was not previously listed as a team watching Dalton, maybe that'll change.

Comment

On Saturday, the Cornwall Coltsloste to the Nepean Raiders 4-2. Jacob Laliberté had a PPG and an assist. http://cjhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1318554.

Laliberté's line is now 2-3-2-5-0.

DrD, 100%
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Neither the USHL nor Dubuque seems to have posted a boxscore of Saturday's preseason game. I'll look again later.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                    Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            2- 3- 2-  5-  0 09/16/10
                    Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/11/10

Women
                    Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      On Saturday, the Cornwall Coltsloste to the Nepean Raiders 4-2. Jacob Laliberté had a PPG and an assist. http://cjhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1318554.

Laliberté's line is now 2-3-2-5-0.

DrD, 100%
                      I noticed.
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        I noticed.
                        56% for the season.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

56% for the season.
                          Is this going to be something recurring for the season? I'm surprised you haven't placed it as a note on the line charts yet.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Is this going to be something recurring for the season?
                            That's a good idea.
                            Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            I'm surprised you haven't placed it as a note on the line charts yet.
                            Line charts?
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Line charts?
                              Not line charts, but G-G-A-P-PIM (-% scoring?)
                              Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

That's a good idea.

Line charts?
                                One of these days I'll get the terminology correct. The score line. You know what I meant.

Comment

Working...
                                X