X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
    Good song, do you think the pep band can have it ready for next year?
    Let's see if FD08 can weild his significant influence...

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
      Let's see if FD08 can weild his significant influence...
      Unfortunately I don't think the song would work well as a pep band number.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Yeah...but I know you can do the swim with flashy lights...

Comment

Would you do it for the girl from Cornell ?
          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
            Would you do it for the girl from Cornell ?
            I'm REALLY REALLY sorry to take what you normally do, Red Cloud....

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wn3F9FdOiEY?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wn3F9FdOiEY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

That's a fail on your part, Dude, and exactly why I'm the proclaimed by acclamation arbiter of the facepalm. AspyDad was laugh out loud funny on that one.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I'm REALLY REALLY sorry to take what you normally do, Red Cloud....

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wn3F9FdOiEY?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wn3F9FdOiEY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                Dude, I did not mean to offend. I promise I will not mention that "matter" again ... well.... I will probably mention it when we play Cornell but that's it . I kid because I care. Have a nice Labor Day. AD
                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

With the start of practices, Dubuque's season is underway. The radio home of the Saints will conduct weekly shows with Monty starting this Wednesday night at 6PM CST, as well as an "Inside the Saints" show Mondays at 6:30PM --will include game highlights along with player and coach interviews. www.superhits106.com.
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Bad start for Dubuque's new rink. On Saturday, a bearing failed on one of their brand new compressors, causing it to shutdown. To make matters worse, the phone and data lines in the barn were not yet active, so the automated alarm dead ended. They got the compressor fixed yesterday, but it will take a few days to get the ice back into shape.

Saints exhibition opener is pushed back a week to 9/18.

http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=294750
                    Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 09-06-2010, 11:01 AM.
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Code:
                      Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/10/10
                      Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/16/10

Women
                      Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)
                      I am assuming that the 9/16 game at Cedar Rapids is still on.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        Code:
                        Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/10/10
                        Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/16/10

Women
                        Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)
                        I am assuming that the 9/16 game at Cedar Rapids is still on.
                        Good point RB, I should have written "home" opener...

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                          Good point RB, I should have written "home" opener...
                          You can blame that on the TH.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Looks like Nick Quinn is going Major Junior...I personally wish he was coming to RPI but I wish him and his family all the best...

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                              Looks like Nick Quinn is going Major Junior...I personally wish he was coming to RPI but I wish him and his family all the best...
                              Given what happened, that's not a stunning turn of events.
                              R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                                Given what happened, that's not a stunning turn of events.
                                Can someone post the cliff-notes timeline of what happened?

Comment

Working...
                                X