This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Heisenberg shows him playing for Indiana.
    Chris Bradley-LD Indiana (USHL) 6'2 195 5-20-93 2010 USA U18 Team

And actually he has been playing for Youngstown http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/pl...&seasonid=5969
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

And actually he has been playing for Youngstown http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/pl...&seasonid=5969
      He was on the US U-18 Select team that played in Czechoslovakia last month.

And before anyone starts, no, there's no more Czechoslovakia, but the tournament took place in both countries, so tough.

Anyway, that's probably where the USNDPT assumption came in.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Bradley's commitment to RPI seems to have been picked up all over the place with the same article http://www.youngstownphantoms.com/Yo...ts-to-rpi.html
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Bradley's commitment to RPI seems to have been picked up all over the place with the same article http://www.youngstownphantoms.com/Yo...ts-to-rpi.html
          And about 12 hours ago, too.

Comment

Bradley played in the Ivan Hlinka tourney for the US over the summer http://www.usahockey.com/Template_Us...2_05&id=290132
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
              Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            6- 7- 5- 12-  0 09/30/10
              Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)       7- 5- 3-  8-  4 10/01/10
              Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                     4- 0- 1-  1-  7 10/02/10
              Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/01/10

Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)      0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/01/10

Women
              Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        0- 0- 0-0-0.00-.000 10/02/10
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Bradley played in the Ivan Hlinka tourney for the US over the summer http://www.usahockey.com/Template_Us...2_05&id=290132
                ...like I said.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                  ...like I said.
                  Sorry. The way that I was posting I did not see any of your posts until now. I agree as to that being the reason that Weaver referred to him being in the National Team program.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Bradley's page for the Buffalo Regals (MWEHL, major midget) last year http://www.pointstreak.com/players/p...&seasonid=4364.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                      I am expecting commitments following each of the three upcoming weekends. Just a gut feeling.
                      Number three came a bit early, but that was probably the best guess that we have had here.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Number three came a bit early, but that was probably the best guess that we have had here.
                        B12 is my new E.F. Hutton...I don't know how he did that but he obviously has id hear close to the rail

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post

And before anyone starts, no, there's no more Czechoslovakia, but the tournament took place in both countries, so tough.
                          There isn't? And I always wanted to go there some day.
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Nice size-and if he fills out a little could be another monster on defense for us. The future is starting to look better and BIGGER for this team.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              There isn't? And I always wanted to go there some day.
                              I went on a little adventure there when it was still one country (we were stationed in Germany and I just up and went...had the B.R.O. on my back...don't worry, he was an infant ...). Prague is amazing and it was bizarre crossing the borders back in '91

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                                I went on a little adventure there when it was still one country (we were stationed in Germany and I just up and went...had the B.R.O. on my back...don't worry, he was an infant ...). Prague is amazing and it was bizarre crossing the borders back in '91
                                Infant... wouldn't that be like having RB on your back?

I would love to go to Bohemia at some point, but I think I will first work on the rest of the country here.

In any case, it's great to see another recruit on our docket. If we can grab ourselves I'd say least 3-4 more for next year (with at least 1-2 more defensemen, unless Master Bradley decides to come early), we'll be set and ready to kick some rear.

Comment

Working...
                                X