X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    I have no idea ..I just wanted to get AD fired up... There is a video clip if you guys want to do frame by frame analysis...
    http://www.kwwl.com/global/video/fla...o&rnd=74660663
    Kinda like the Zapruder Film !!!!!!!
    What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      That is more like what I am thinking. Trying to compare JL's path to the pro levels with that of 2 high draft choices is just reaching too far. I do expect JL to thrive at the NCAA level. I have had 2 NHL scouts say to me that this kid's game is just made for NCAA play. Could he be the RPI version of Martin St. Louis or Brian Gionta? Maybe not, then again, maybe a close approximation wouldn't be so bad.
      Yes, I guess that is what I meant. Maybe didn't articulate myself well (no comments from the peanut gallery ). JL sees two guys go to NHL from program had to make him take notice. Like any red blooded kid from Canuckistan he thinks he can make the show and he has seen Seth has a way there (conditioning, coaching). I would surmise a kid like JL would have to stay the four (good news) because of size. Either way it's all good, I'm totally stoked. Any drink suggestions DrD to celebrate the news? Have a good one my friend
      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        I was last there for the Holiday tourney in November 2007.
        ...and you (or was it just other posters?) thought I was a girl.

But yea, you'll definitely want to stop by Section 33 and give a shout-out.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          ...and you (or was it just other posters?) thought I was a girl.
          Huh?

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          But yea, you'll definitely want to stop by Section 33 and give a shout-out.
          If and when I go, I am sure that you will hear about it here.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
            Yes, I guess that is what I meant. Maybe didn't articulate myself well (no comments from the peanut gallery ). JL sees two guys go to NHL from program had to make him take notice. Like any red blooded kid from Canuckistan he thinks he can make the show and he has seen Seth has a way there (conditioning, coaching). I would surmise a kid like JL would have to stay the four (good news) because of size. Either way it's all good, I'm totally stoked. Any drink suggestions DrD to celebrate the news? Have a good one my friend
            Personally I won't celebrate just yet. This soap opera has gone on for some time. But you cannot go wrong with Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka-straight up and ice cold.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              I was last there for the Holiday tourney in November 2007.
              And the bars haven't been the same since...
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                Kinda like the Zapruder Film !!!!!!!
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Or some of Jenny's cheesecake or peanut butter pie!!
                  BOTH. Send them FedEx, I'll get you an address..

Comment

BOTH. Send them FedEx, I'll get you an address..
                    Wicked-They are both to die for. Just one of her many talents.
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Wicked-They are both to die for. Just one of her many talents.
                      I'm sucker for all things peanut butter....hint hint... a slice would fit nicely into her purse on the way to AC! Ha ha... Funny, between the Van Gogh and the desserts, I can sense momentum toward an AC party suite coming on. Seeing as how thread rules dictate that newcomers pay, its only fair that Aspy & Babo split the cost of renting and stocking the suite. I am happy to lend my skills as the bartender. RC will emcee the event FD is in charge of the music.
                      Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 09-02-2010, 05:14 PM.

Comment

I am happy to lend my skills as the bartender. RC will emcee the event FD is in charge of the music.
                        No, he's not, not if I'm the emcee.
                        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I've got an uncle who has probably gambled enough in the past year in AC that we could get a private blackjack table in the RPI party suite.
                          Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                            I've got an uncle who has probably gambled enough in the past year in AC that we could get a private blackjack table in the RPI party suite.
                            I'm banking on Hurricane Earl caving in the roof.
                            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I'm sucker for all things peanut butter....hint hint... a slice would fit nicely into her purse on the way to AC! Ha ha... Funny, between the Van Gogh and the desserts, I can sense momentum toward an AC party suite coming on. Seeing as how thread rules dictate that newcomers pay, its only fair that Aspy & Babo split the cost of renting and stocking the suite. I am happy to lend my skills as the bartender. RC will emcee the event FD is in charge of the music.
                              Is DJ OK, or do I have to bring my keyboard along?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                                This is why God invented the off-season thread.
                                My God didn't invent the off season thread it was probably you and Ralph

Comment

Working...
                                X