Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Its been awhile RB, folks have to get back into the habit. I'm posting something about Koudys over "there".
    I understand.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Don't know if we had this one on Koudys
      http://www.stoneycreeknews.com/news/article/217848

The two threads are throwing me off... that's why I voted for one
      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
        Don't know if we had this one on Koudys
        http://www.stoneycreeknews.com/news/article/217848

The two threads are throwing me off... that's why I voted for one
        It's new.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Any more drama, and we could get a network to relinquish part of its daytime schedule!

Leboeuf is 6'6? WOW! If he puts on a great deal of muscle with that, look out for our defensemen!
          I'm not saying the Beef is 6'6", unless Koudys IS 6'4"...the Beef is at least 2 inches taller than PK. Maybe PK is 6'2". They both appear to be equal in skating ability at this point. I watched last week as JFK was working w/Beef on his footwork in the corners while digging out pucks, so, there is a learning process taking place. Of note, Interesting watching the D-pairings in last nights scrimmage; JFK/Koudys.....Bergin/Foss(who appears beefier)...Bailen/Dolan....the Beef/M.Murley. If Dolan is shorter than Bailen, can't tell them apart yet, Dolan is very offensive minded. They worked well together. Obviously too early to say these will be the pairings come game day.
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            I'm not saying the Beef is 6'6", unless Koudys IS 6'4"...the Beef is at least 2 inches taller than PK. Maybe PK is 6'2". They both appear to be equal in skating ability at this point. I watched last week as JFK was working w/Beef on his footwork in the corners while digging out pucks, so, there is a learning process taking place. Of note, Interesting watching the D-pairings in last nights scrimmage; JFK/Koudys.....Bergin/Foss(who appears beefier)...Bailen/Dolan....the Beef/M.Murley. If Dolan is shorter than Bailen, can't tell them apart yet, Dolan is very offensive minded. They worked well together. Obviously too early to say these will be the pairings come game day.
            Kevin Beauregard was not practicing with the defense? Maybe Coach hasn't officially told him to practice with the defense, so JFK is asking him to stay with the offense during the special captain's practices. Might as well ask... has Coach begun running practices, or are we still on captain's practices and Coach begins next week?

Comment

Matt Murley was there?
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Kevin Beauregard was not practicing with the defense? Maybe Coach hasn't officially told him to practice with the defense, so JFK is asking him to stay with the offense during the special captain's practices. Might as well ask... has Coach begun running practices, or are we still on captain's practices and Coach begins next week?
                Someone can correct me, but I don't think that regular practices can begin until early October.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Matt Murley was there?
                  Praise be to Father Puckman, the prodigal son Matt Murley has come back to guide our young sheep to the promise land. Awesome to hear that some of our former players are still helping out the young guys.
                  Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    Matt Murley was there?
                    He's only been going to captain's practices for the last 13 years, Ralph.

Murley and Kirk MacDonald are training with the team, yes. And apparently, as turk mentioned yesterday, we might be able to add Brandon Pirri to that list as well.

As to Appert's involvement, he and the coaches are allowed to "skate" the team, but no pucks. Kennedy and his crew break out the pucks after Appert hands off the reins.

Official practices begin October 2nd.
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post

As to Appert's involvement, he and the coaches are allowed to "skate" the team, but no pucks. Kennedy and his crew break out the pucks after Appert hands off the reins.

Official practices begin October 2nd.
                      I believe coaches are allowed limited weekly time with limited groups of players (like 3 max)...but I'll stand corrected.
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

RPI's recruit announcement listed them as: Koudys - 6'4 200 LeBeef - 6'4 190
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                          RPI's recruit announcement listed them as: Koudys - 6'4 200 LeBeef - 6'4 190
                          My kind of boys! Now we just have to feed them and put some bulk on them. I love when we have twin towers back there on defense.
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Mark Cavosie also skated with the team earlier this month before heading overseas. RB & RC are correct about SA not being involved w/practice. Beauregard has been skating at the forward position at the practices I've seen
                            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Mark Cavosie also skated with the team earlier this month before heading overseas. RB & RC are correct about SA not being involved w/practice. Beauregard has been skating at the forward position at the practices I've seen
                              Good. Beauregard needs to stay up front. We are too thin there now and his skating just isn't good enough to have him chasing speedy forwards around. I doubt he sees one game on D this year.

Of course now that I said that he'll probably start the 1st game at D.

Comment

THink NCAA prohibits the number of practices the coach can hold prior to the first game. Captain usually leads the practices until then.
                                GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X