Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Paint Store Diaries: Michigan Tech Offseason Part III

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    You're right huskyfan, I remember Tok gave the interview that week.

Like Shirtless mentioned, Holmberg might not have been the guy they wanted the most out of the three they talked to, but hopefully this is what he wants and he'll help us out.
    Oh Im positive he wasn't the top player on their list. The other two I heard about were drafted prospects and younger, but who cares if Holmberg helps the team both on the ice and in recruiting Sweden in the future.
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
      I cant wait till JSR reads this
      I read it but am not gullible enough to believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by JOHN SCOTT ROCKS View Post
        I read it but am not gullible enough to believe it.
        I think most of us realize he needs to earn one this season or he is done...others such as you think he should have been gone along time ago.
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Is it possible that an extension was discussed, and the AD agreed to consider it next summer if Russell helps the team achieve certain goals this season? I'd be fine with that.

Comment

Is it possible that an extension was discussed, and the AD agreed to consider it next summer if Russell helps the team achieve certain goals this season? I'd be fine with that.
            Like double digit points in the WCHA? Losing to Michigan/Michigan St. by less than five goals at GLI? Beating Minnesota once?
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Jacob Johnstone article in the DMG.

Comment

In case others haven't seen it, here's a link to the blog for Tech's Europe trip. They leave two weeks from today.

http://huskiesineurope.wordpress.com...RIBER_CONTENT=

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                  In case others haven't seen it, here's a link to the blog for Tech's Europe trip. They leave two weeks from today.

http://huskiesineurope.wordpress.com...RIBER_CONTENT=
                  I believe you meant to say Tech's Eurotrip

*****http://www.webwombat.com.au/entertainment/movies/images/euro-trip-1.JPG******

Comment

The word out of Blizzard's jaws today is that the team will reportedly begin practicing for the Eurotrip this Sunday, August 1st.

I can't believe it's almost August. Not that I'm complaining - the sooner we get some fall weather, the better.

Comment

ESV Kaufbeuren (German Tier 2/"Bundesliga" - you'll have to decipher German through the crappy web translator of your choice)

Black Wings Linz (Austrian Tier 1)

Augsburger Panthers (German Tier 1/"DEL")

Vienna Capitals (Austrian Tier 1)

EC KAC (Austrian Tier 1)

Comment

Junior Lessard is going to score a hat trick on you and Jordy Parise is going to shut you out.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Truth be told, assuming these teams were to play their regular lineups, we'd be pretty likely to go 0-5.

Because these are exhibitions though, I wouldn't be too surprised if they gave their backup goalies the ice time (or at least split them 50/50), and played their bottom lines more. So maybe we'll only lose each game by three.

Comment

The word out of Blizzard's jaws today is
                            ******* width="640" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jpKmjvaGH8w&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jpKmjvaGH8w&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                              ******* width="640" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jpKmjvaGH8w&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jpKmjvaGH8w&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">
                              Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                              I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                              Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

So now that Tech's recruiting trip to Sweden actually netted us a player.... do you think we'll have a german import sign for next year after our exhibition tour this fall???

Comment

Working...
                                X