Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Paint Store Diaries: Michigan Tech Offseason Part III

Originally posted by pbr View Post
    Recently heard a rumor (not sure how reliable) that Russell's contract was extended a couple seasons. Anyone else hear anything?
    I cant wait till JSR reads this
    Originally posted by Twitch Boy
    Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
      hahaha, monster got that post deleted. there is a Teslak/God. The series of posts deleted was almost enough to put us under 1000, I wonder what would have happened.
      Yeah, Looks like board went thru and deleted them all. Cum guzzling Whore!!!!

Wasn't like I was pimping out another college hockey website there.

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
      I cant wait till JSR reads this
      And yet he's allowed to post his drivel....

There is no Parise!!
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
        Yeah, Looks like board went thru and deleted them all. Cum guzzling Whore!!!!

Wasn't like I was pimping out another college hockey website there.

And yet he's allowed to post his drivel....

There is no Parise!!
        In the words of Nietzsche, "Parise is Dead" or for some extra fun:
        Parise is dead. Parise remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become Parises simply to appear worthy of it?
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
          In the words of Nietzsche, "Parise is Dead"
          Parise is dead?? Somebody should start a thread.....
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

hahaha, monster got that post deleted. there is a Teslak/God. The series of posts deleted was almost enough to put us under 1000, I wonder what would have happened.
            I got one of those, too:
            nmupiccdiva,

A post of yours in the thread "Michigan Tech Offseason II: We Won as Much
            Hardware as Ovechkin!!" has been deleted.

Your post was in response to an ad, which has been deleted. In the
            future, please report inappropriate posts to the moderators, using the
            "Report Post" feature, rather than responding to them.

Thank you.
            ---
            USCHO.com Fan Forum Moderator
            And I can't get bwk banned... wtf, USCHO?
            Always a Wildcat...
            Originally posted by Kepler
            If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

I think that everyone should go buy hats and shirts of their favorite team from INside College Hockey (@ http://www.collegehockeygear.com/?Click=6).

Comment

I see what you did there.

Does it come with a complimentary bottle of booze to help forget the upcoming season?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  I see what you did there.

Does it come with a complimentary bottle of booze to help forget the upcoming season?
                  I will buy some for everyone with the INCH kickbacks that I am getting.

Comment

Word out of the paint store is that a certain Misfit webmaster should help me post my very detailed season by season history of the organization by adding some sort of javascript image pop up module to our drupal web content system.

Comment

Word out of the paint store is that a certain Misfit webmaster should help me post my very detailed season by season history of the organization by adding some sort of javascript image pop up module to our drupal web content system.
                      Yeah, no time right now.
                      Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                      What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                        Yeah, no time right now.
                        You're breaking my balls. Why are you breaking my balls?

Comment

It was already pretty official but the committ for 2010 has now been added to the Chris Heisenberg website.

7/26: Holmberg (Michigan Tech/Linkoping-Sweden)

Do we know which coach gets to go recruiting over in Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                            Do we know which coach gets to go recruiting over in Europe?
                            I believe Russell went over there last season. One of the assistants gave his Drive Time interview that week.

Comment

I thought he and Mikesch went over?? not sure. glad to see it pay off.
                              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

You're right huskyfan, I remember Tok gave the interview that week.

Like Shirtless mentioned, Holmberg might not have been the guy they wanted the most out of the three they talked to, but hopefully this is what he wants and he'll help us out.

Comment

Working...
                                X