Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Paint Store Diaries: Michigan Tech Offseason Part III

Continue.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Re: The Paint Store Diaries: Michigan Tech Offseason Part III

Dorks

Comment

nice kill Twitch!

Blue Line picnic is August 31. come along, meet the players, hang with the coaches. last year was the first one. it was very well attended.
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
        nice kill Twitch!

Blue Line picnic is August 31. come along, meet the players, hang with the coaches. last year was the first one. it was very well attended.
        That reminds me, UAA's should be announced soon as well. Always a fun event, you see the players really relaxed and hopeful!
        Originally Posted by aparch
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Chris Durno has been signed a one year, two-way contract with Tampa Bay.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=534899

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post

Good for him and Stevie Y.

Comment

Congratulations on killing the last thread. To those involved, that may be the shining accomplishment of MTU hockey in 2010. Kudos.
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                Congratulations on killing the last thread. To those involved, that may be the shining accomplishment of MTU hockey in 2010. Kudos.
                I'm sure there'll be more impressive post whoring in the future
                Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ColoToot View Post
                    It's okay, he'll most likely be in Norfolk.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Recently heard a rumor (not sure how reliable) that Russell's contract was extended a couple seasons. Anyone else hear anything?

Comment

They might have. I imagine recruiting would have started to become even more difficult if he only had two years left. Looking over this roster though, I would've liked to see him earn it this season.

Comment

Question for you Houghton locals and/or the rumor mill at the paint store: who is the new banquet manager at the Franklin Square Inn? If known, is this person easy to get along with? Coach Tok leaving screwed up a bunch of plans...
                          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Yager,

A post of yours in the thread "Michigan Tech Offseason II: We Won as Much
                            Hardware as Ovechkin!!" has been deleted.

Your post:
                            =====
                            Wow. I never thought I'd say this but... more gingers, please.
                            =====

This post was in response to an ad, which has been deleted.
                            hahaha, monster got that post deleted. there is a Teslak/God. The series of posts deleted was almost enough to put us under 1000, I wonder what would have happened.

Comment

hahaha, monster got that post deleted. there is a Teslak/God. The series of posts deleted was almost enough to put us under 1000, I wonder what would have happened.
                              Board would have divided by zero OH SHI~
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                              X