TV for the tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV for the tournaments

ECAC: NHL Network (DirecTV 215) has the Semi Finals today; Fox College Sports (617) has the Final Saturday. The NHL Network will air the Final at 11AM Sunday.

Hockey East: All three games on NESN (628)

CCHA: Game 1 Ferris vs Northern Michigan on Fox Sports Detroit (663); Game 2 Miami vs Michigan on the Big Ten Network (610); Final on Fox Sports Detroit.

WCHA: All four games on Fox Sports North (668). Select games on Fox Sports Rocky Mountain (683).

Re: TV for the tournaments

Nice work Priceless!

In a neater, more detailed format:

CCHA Tournament on Television

Friday, March 19th - 4:30pm: Northern Michigan @ Ferris State - Fox Sports Detroit (HD).
    Friday, March 19th - 8:00pm: Michigan @ Miami - Big Ten Network (HD).

Saturday, March 20th - 3:30pm: 3rd Place/Consolation - NO Television
    Saturday, March 21st - 7:30pm: Final Game - Fox Sports Detroit (HD).

Fox Sports Detroit Channel Listings:

Charter Cable: Channel 33 (HD – 791)
    Comcast Cable: Channel 30 (HD – 201)
    DirecTV: Channel 663
    DISH Network: Channel 430

If your provider is not listed above, for a complete list of channels visit: http://foxsportsdetroit.com/pages/channelfinder

Big Ten Network Channel Listings:

Charter: Channel 65
    Comcast: Channel 65 (HD - 256)
    DirecTV: Channel 610
    DISH Network: Channel 439 (HD - 9500)

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by s11r9seat8
      Great. Except that my HD Receiver just died. Error code 14-608. The nice guy on the phone says that they will replace if for free if i pay to have the new one shipped here. I thought i was dealing with a satellite TV company, not an infomercial enterprise. (Product free! You only pay shipping and handling! You are so lucky to be our customer!!!) Or maybe they are a bank - or simply watched the banks to learn how to tack on fees.
      I was real happy to get Versus back, but now they have turned me against them even more! RFBs...
      (They did receive a promise from me to tell everyone about how happy i was.)
      If you have DirectTv it should be free. Mine died a month ago and it took 4 days to get a new one. It was the "blue screen of death". I had the last 4 NatChamp games saved on that hard drive too And FYI, the new one is sloooooooow and the remote (although the same type) is extremely stiff. I would keep your old remote if you like it.
      Last edited by scullyer; 03-19-2010, 12:11 PM.
      Anybody but Northern

Comment

I have never had to pay a penny to directv for any shipping or service calls or anything outside of my monthly bill. Good luck with that.
        MICHIGAN STATE
        1966:1986:2007

Comment

Great. Except that my HD Receiver just died. Error code 14-608. The nice guy on the phone says that they will replace if for free if i pay to have the new one shipped here. I thought i was dealing with a satellite TV company, not an infomercial enterprise. (Product free! You only pay shipping and handling! You are so lucky to be our customer!!!) Or maybe they are a bank - or simply watched the banks to learn how to tack on fees.
          I was real happy to get Versus back, but now they have turned me against them even more! RFBs...
          This is why it pays to make friends with your local guys. I have the personal cell for the supervisor in my area...I need something fixed, I call him directly rather than doing it through "proper channels." He also gave me a free remote that normally costs $35.

Go to Best Buy and get a receiver, then take it back when you get the replacement.

Comment

All WCHA games are also on Fox College Sports (FCS) Central.
            DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

You could run down to Best Buy and "buy" a new receiver. Then you don't have to pay the monthly rental fee or you could just "return" the receiver when the new one shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                You could run down to Best Buy and "buy" a new receiver. Then you don't have to pay the monthly rental fee or you could just "return" the receiver when the new one shows up.
                Good idea. Someone else should have told him that!

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                Go to Best Buy and get a receiver, then take it back when you get the replacement.

Comment

Working...
                X