Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC hockey offseason and TOURNAMENT MODE!

Originally posted by HockeyMan2000 View Post
    91 IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hasn't been the same without you my friend. Taking on the "arguments" (*cough* I hesitate to use the term seriously) of our expert sport parent -- it's been a long few weeks. Really has. I think my post count ratcheted up several degrees while you were away just to counter-effect the inanity of it all.

Welcome back!!! Of course, did the team win a game while you were away? lol. I'm not even kidding.
    Thank you for the sentiments. HM2K, move to the front of the class, ahead of June you pervert because JuneYP needs to learn how to welcome back a friend who has missed you all SO much over the last several weeks.

HM2K>satyking for now.

Comment

It's great to be watching good hockey ALL DAY!!! Best part is that it leads to good hockey ALL NIGHT. These day/night screw around sessions don't happen too often in the course of the year.

Comment

A grave injustice has been righted!

Who are we rooting for today?

I have no choice but to back the Badgers or I'll be sleeping on the couch...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
          It's great to be watching good hockey ALL DAY!!! Best part is that it leads to good hockey ALL NIGHT. These day/night screw around sessions don't happen too often in the course of the year.
          Bite me!
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
            Bite me!
            CHOMP!!!!

Comment

Its fun watchin g RIT take Unh down. 4-1 after 2. PC91 it's all your fault.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                Its fun watchin g RIT take Unh down. 4-1 after 2. PC91 it's all your fault.
                I was rooting for UNH so it is my fault.

Comment

And to think I even sent an E-mail letter to the Pres. of USCHO supporting 91 but all is forgiven .....Go Badgers......a girl from Wisconsin bought my tickets !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                    And to think I even sent an E-mail letter to the Pres. of USCHO supporting 91 but all is forgiven !!!!!
                    Back to the head of the class!!! satyking> the rest of you bums!

Comment

Another classic UHN fail. How do you not only get hammered by RIT but not even show up? A pathetic display...and I loved every second of it.

BTW Barry Melrose continues to show he knows nothing about college hockey. "I don't like the icing rule." "This bracket has the most talented teams." Blah blah blah. He's been wrong on almost every count that I can tell! John Bucigross also called Facebook "Face paint" at one point. The hilarity continues...

Comment

Hoping that Michigan gets eliminated......most annoying fans in hockey......... also Nr 7 for St Cloud State Derek Raboins' father played for PC and Army told the kid he was not Div 1 stuff.....he's the captain of St Cloud and originally wanted to attend PC.....wears his dads number 7........good judge of talent, maybe he was too big !!!!!
                        Last edited by satyking; 03-27-2010, 09:13 PM. Reason: added text

Comment

Just arriving home from the Northeast games at the DCU Center. I was wearing a PC Hockey sweatshirt. During the course of the day I had 4 people come up to me and wanted to know what has happened to PC Hockey and why is Army still the coach. It's actually interesting to see people from other fan bases concerned about the PC Hockey program.

Comment

The casual fan of college hockey must wonder why PC is retaining this guy. Other than giving him a stupid, undeserved contract there is no answer to give them that makes any kind of logical sense.

Comment

Welcome back PC91!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your banishment was completely ludicrous and uncalled for and I'm just glad it wasn't permanent.

Comment

The prodigal son returns. Welcome back old friend!
                                Providence College
                                National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Working...
                                X