CCHA Quarterfinals: Miami hosts Ohio St

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCHA Quarterfinals: Miami hosts Ohio St

redhawkman, Jesse "i'm so excited" spanno is "ABSOLUTLEY" the best use of quotation marks for the last year at least.

i'm pretty sure of the answer, but are any of these games going to be on television (other than the internet broadcast)

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhawk56 View Post
      redhawkman, Jesse "i'm so excited" spanno is "ABSOLUTLEY" the best use of quotation marks for the last year at least.

i'm pretty sure of the answer, but are any of these games going to be on television (other than the internet broadcast)
      Unfortunately, no, the Miami All-Access stream is the only option for these games. ONN typically broadcasts all of Miami's home games but I'm assuming they weren't willing to hold spots open for games that weren't guaranteed.
      Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Originally posted by richl49 View Post
        I undertand the first game being a trap game. Hard to get to up for a series against Robert Morris after being off so long, but I was shocked that Robert Morris won the second game, too. I know the shots on goal were pretty one-sided, but Miami's a team I expect to be able to get to the net and find a way to score goals even against a hot goaltender.
        It was a lot of pipes all weekend, I remember Miele hitting a couple in each game of the weekend. Like a said a little rust, maybe grippin the sticks too tight.

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
          your kidding me right....Doesn't even compare, tOSU had to up their standards because they were poor. It was the back up option for a lot of kids who couldn't get into Miami. tOSU lowers its standards it will be on the level with the university of Cincinnati....Not saying tOSU isn't a fine school, it is, but there is a reason Miami was named havard of the west by a number of academics...
          Harvard of the west......is that what they still call the state's second most selective school?

Comment

Originally posted by pinch View Post
            Harvard of the west......is that what they still call the state's second most selective school?
            Are we really still talking about this?

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
              Are we really still talking about this?
              No, lets make fun of Weston some more.

http://www.uscho.com/news/college-ho...CHAMarch112010

Of course she gets some stats wrong, saying the bucks have never won at the new barn (they have, in fact won 1 game, in 8 tries, and 1 tie also). But she also says that we are "are 7-2-4 against the Buckeyes since and including 2006-07". Actually we are a whopping 12-2-4. How the hell does she miss 5 wins? I guess she slept through the 5-0 season sweep in 07/08.

Comment

Here's the song that will be played after the game tonight if the " BUCKEYES " win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcehYiTS1iQ
                " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                  Here's the song that will be played after the game tonight if the " BUCKEYES " win.

Isn't that song more appropriate before a game? Just saying...

Last time I checked a buckeyes hockey win doesn't exactly ignite parties across the state of Ohio

Comment

I can't explain the Robert Morris weekend at all ... but I'd be shocked if Miami comes out with anything less than a sweep. Dalpe is a darn good scary player, but the OSU goaltending is atrocious. I see a typical Miami game -- come out and blitz the heck out of them, then clamp down and slam the door shut.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhawk56 View Post

hahaha gotta give love to the pill popper lol...

Yea ONN will have the games, that is if you get that channel. Satelite doesn't carry ONN....
                      Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Originally posted by pinch View Post
                        oh ignorance is so bliss sometimes....Thats because OSU lets anyone in lol, if you can't see the light you never will. Keep living in your fantasy world, tOSU had to up their standards because they were crappy to begin with, now they are closer to Miami's level.
                        Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Last time I checked a buckeyes hockey win doesn't exactly ignite parties across the state of Ohio
                          Im surprised he even knows how to play the song period....

Comment

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
                            Yea ONN will have the games, that is if you get that channel. Satelite doesn't carry ONN....
                            Incorrect, sir. ONN will not be showing the games this weekend. At least, no such broadcast is indicated by either the ONN site or the Miami Hockey site...

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post

You'll be calling us "MASTER" by the time Saturday is done with.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WEL6_SuQCu8&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WEL6_SuQCu8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

But that song can't be played before the game because Unstoppable is too epic to allow for anything else!

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VoaUYcwEpSw&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VoaUYcwEpSw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

Working...
                                X