Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FORE! WCHA First Round - Michigan Tech at Denver

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I think I'll keep planning on the golf thing.
    Yeah not a bad idea.
    Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
    *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
      Don't tell the DU faithful, but from what I hear Tech has just been sandbagging the entire season, saving their energy and giving the rest of the WCHA a false sense of security.

They plan to unleash their evil master plan tear through the WCHA playoffs and into the Frozen Four.

Or maybe I just dreamed that.
      I believe Tech has successfully lured us into a sense of security at this point... it is unknown however if it is a false sense of security
      I'm the guy with the gold jersey in Magness, who is probably drunk or at least getting in trouble for obscene cheers.

"You all saw what happened. Stick down, gloves off, He challenged the Chiefs. Called us names, CALLED US NAMES!"

CC's titles are older than NASA

Comment

Don't tell the DU faithful, but from what I hear Tech has just been sandbagging the entire season, saving their energy and giving the rest of the WCHA a false sense of security.

They plan to unleash their evil master plan tear through the WCHA playoffs and into the Frozen Four.

"Dreamed", eh? I hope you conjured up a Wolverine football resurgence as well, for both our sakes.

Comment

You know, nothing against Denver but I'd almost like to see that happen, just to watch the fallout.
          Always a Wildcat...
          Originally posted by Kepler
          If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
            You know, nothing against Denver but I'd almost like to see that happen, just to watch the fallout.
            You'd be able to hear the gears spinning furiously as the entire fanbase backpedaled over the entire season.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
              You'd be able to hear the gears spinning furiously as the entire fanbase backpedaled over the entire season.
              It's still possible for us to win both the Frozen Four and the Futile Four in the same season.
              Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
              I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
              Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

"But no Jordan Baker or Olson"

What happened to them?
                GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post

What happened to them?
                  Traded for future considerations or maybe they are just injured.
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                  What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                    Injuries. Tech radio guys made it sound like Olson was being reserved for the playoffs since he didn't play against Sue last weekend, but a "reliable source" whom one of the posters here knows claimed that he is likely done until next fall. As far as I know, there is no word yet on Baker, but he left Saturday's game and did not return.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Injuries. Tech radio guys made it sound like Olson was being reserved for the playoffs since he didn't play against Sue last weekend, but a "reliable source" whom one of the posters here knows claimed that he is likely done until next fall. As far as I know, there is no word yet on Baker, but he left Saturday's game and did not return.
                      Geeez!! When it rains it pours eh? I saw Olson play a couple of weeks ago and besides a little temper tantrum he had he was one of the bright spots for that team. Tons au skill!!! Anyway, one thing we Denver fans have learned is to be cautious during this first weekend of the WCHA playoffs!

DU sweeps, but barely!!!
                      "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
                      Tom Serratore

Comment

Originally posted by Dmann View Post
                        Geeez!! When it rains it pours eh? I saw Olson play a couple of weeks ago and besides a little temper tantrum he had he was one of the bright spots for that team. Tons au skill!!! Anyway, one thing we Denver fans have learned is to be cautious during this first weekend of the WCHA playoffs!
                        Fewer injuries than last season, but also less leadership on defense as well as younger goaltending. Hopefully the back end will make some progress next year.

And yeah, Olson and Gwilliam were the only consistent finishers we had for about half the year. Baker was absolutely snakebitten and didn't look like his sophomore self until the GLI.
                        Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 03-08-2010, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Phew! The Siouxage is a bit stinky in this thread.

Don't you have a sweep to be happy about? I didn't realize you North Dakota fans were so obsessed with bottomfeeders.
                          Hey now, that was just willy, everyone knows I'm a not-so-closet Tech fan

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                          This.
                          Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                          http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                          Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                          Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                          Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                          All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

I think minus Baker and Olson MTU goes down without much of a fight on the scoreboard.
                            Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                              I think minus Baker and Olson MTU goes down without much of a fight on the scoreboard.
                              Gwilliam can put the puck in the net, but beyond that it's basically scoring by committee, so yeah probably...

Comment

Denver gets more wins than MTU gets goals this weekend.

Sadly, I'm not exaggerating. I fully believe this.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X