Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St. Cloud State vs. Mankato: Watch Your Head!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Cloud State vs. Mankato: Watch Your Head!!!

Appropriate title.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Re: St. Cloud State vs. Mankato: Watch Your Head!!!

Official thread here.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Well we got zero help this weekend except for the rodents Friday night. Just means we are going to have to take care of business ourselves this upcoming weekend.

Congrats to Denver.

Three weekends in a row of cheering for the rodents is making me sick!

We better not take these clowns lightly.

USA USA USA!
      SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
        Well we got zero help this weekend except for the rodents Friday night. Just means we are going to have to take care of business ourselves this upcoming weekend.

Congrats to Denver.

Three weekends in a row of cheering for the rodents is making me sick!

We better not take these clowns lightly.

USA USA USA!
        After watching them the last two nights, I gotta believe that they could have beaten the Pios both nights. They're fast, agggresive, mean, frustrated, and hungry. Its time for our team to play like they're a top team BOTH nights regardless who's in the nets.
        There is Hope . . .

Comment

I hate those purple cows. I would hate them even if they didn't have the ugliest jerseys in college hockey.
          Bob is making me concerned
          I am the voice of reason

Comment

Sioux troll here. Just checking to see if you guys still want 3rd. If you're getting bored with it, we'd like to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
              After watching them the last two nights, I gotta believe that they could have beaten the Pios both nights. They're fast, agggresive, mean, frustrated, and hungry. Its time for our team to play like they're a top team BOTH nights regardless who's in the nets.
              They always seem to give the Pioneers fits, granted they give us fits too.
              2nd is there if they want it.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

The Mankato Captian better have a wingman by him all weekend if Marvin plays.
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

The Gophers had better be sure to keep a heavy store of tissues in the Badger locker rooms this weekend.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I love the fact that MSU has a shot to play SCSU the last 2 weekends. I think they should tank this weekend so they can play at Verizon Wireless North for the playoffs. I love when MSU plays SCSU. I know you Husky fans don't think it is a rivalry but it is a great series to attend.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
                      I love the fact that MSU has a shot to play SCSU the last 2 weekends. I think they should tank this weekend so they can play at Verizon Wireless North for the playoffs. I love when MSU plays SCSU. I know you Husky fans don't think it is a rivalry but it is a great series to attend.
                      The Mav's have had our number the last 3 or 4 years that is for sure. hopefully the boys come out and win Friday and clinch a top three finish.

Am I wrong or hasn't SCSU lost the last few senior nights?
                      I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

While CC and MTU came up empty, we couldn't have expected anything from MTU and CC was nice enough to eliminate themselves from us. As for UMD and UND, all we need to do is split in a home and home with MSU-M, and if we can't do that, we don't really deserve a top-3 finish.

"I say '**** you,' Jobu, I do it myself"

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
                        Yeah, but even if you tank, you still might not get us. If you want us, you'll need help from the Gophers. However, as long as Wisconsin doesn't get swept and we catch them in points with two ties this weekend, I think we hold the tiebreaker so if the Gophs can split and you guys tank one, you'll get what you asked for.

Anyone going to the Friday game?
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post

Anyone going to the Friday game?
                          I was all set to go Friday night, but now my son has hockey at 5:30 so I can't make it.
                          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

I will be attending both games.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                              The Mankato Captian better have a wingman by him all weekend if Marvin plays.
                              There was talk about Marvin getting suspended, did it happen? I didn't keep up with the rumor mill.
                              Originally Posted by aparch
                              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                              X