Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Then why not just pour some of the whiskey in a glass and forget the coffee?
    Gotta think about tladies who don't like twhiskey.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Caffine. It'll wake you up so you can drink more....
      bigblue_dl will slam a monster between glasses of whiskey. Problem solved.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Can't beat that kind of logic.

Has bb_dl ever tried mixing monster with whiskey? tIG knows it is good with Jager, but never tried mixing it with whiskey.
        Last edited by The Incredible Gulk; 01-31-2010, 11:00 PM. Reason: forgot stupid 3rd person
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
        Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post

Has bb_dl ever tried mixing monster with whiskey? tIG knows it is good with Jager, but never tried mixing it with whiskey.
          Waste of bourbon. If IG has to mix it with anything, Coke is really the only way to go.

Comment

bigblue_dl thinks that this would taste horrible. bigblue_dl will not be mixing whiskey and monster any time soon. Monster and vodka is a possibility though.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Third Person Week. Time to let UMD know just how much The Monster hates the UMD!!! And how NWMSU should have won the Championship 2 seasons ago!!! the Bassturds!!!!!!

bigblue_dl thinks that Jack Connolly will kiss the carnival queen. Then Eli will charge the ice because Jack kissed his lady friend.
              Perhaps Eli shall suggest to his lady friend that she gives Connolly a momentary lapse in her own morals so that Tech isn't given another momentary lapse in morals in the pooper again.

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              I don't give a rat's *** about 3rd person either.
              The Monster suggests that the Bricker should be pelted to death with used hockey pucks.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              tBrenthoven says that all tposters on tboard end up in tgutter at some point. It's tnature of tbeast. And tmob mentality.
              The Monster Agrees with the Hoven on the subject matter.
              Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
              ME!!!
              The Monster spies a Third Person Violation!!! Tread lightly young one!!

The Monster is pondering what ever foul thing has he ever done to the bb_dl to deserve such repetitive abuse over the weekend.

bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

tBrenthoven agrees with tfollowing:

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Waste of bourbon. If IG has to mix it with anything, Coke is really the only way to go.
                bigblue_dl thinks that this would taste horrible. bigblue_dl will not be mixing whiskey and monster any time soon. Monster and vodka is a possibility though.
                Added note: 7-Up and Sprite are also okay with whiskey.

Edit: and Vodka/Monster Khaos is tBrenthoven's standard game-drink for Gopher games at tChez Rube.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Squirt is ok too, though BPH has been told whiskey sours are a g-arse-drink.

To which BPH says, not when one fills a half-empty Squirt bottle with a liter of Evan Williams bourbon, then drinks the entire 2 liter in an evening.
                  Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                  I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                  Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

The Monster and the Vodka have been trying to avoid each other for a while. The Monster would perfer it if you didn't try to have the two of us mix this weekend.
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

tIG usually only drinks bourbon as a shot while drinking beer. tIG prefers Captain when mixing with Coke.

This is what tIG was thinking too, but tIG figured he would ask. tIG has never had vodka and Monster, but tIG has had vodka and Red Bull and thought it was delicious. Since tIG likes Monster more than Red Bull, tIG definitely sees Monster and vodka being a definite possibility.

tIG would also like to say that this 3rd person 5hit is already getting annoying, and tIG doesn't know why he follows along with it.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                      Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                        Squirt is ok too, though BPH has been told whiskey sours are a g-arse-drink.

To which BPH says, not when one fills a half-empty Squirt bottle with a liter of Evan Williams bourbon, then drinks the entire 2 liter in an evening.
                        bigblue_dl thinks that whiskey old fashioneds are good too.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

tIG usually only drinks bourbon as a shot while drinking beer. tIG prefers Captain when mixing with Coke.
                          BPH approves of tBoilermaker. Been a long time since BPH has had one.
                          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                            The Monster and the Vodka have been trying to avoid each other for a while. The Monster would perfer it if you didn't try to have the two of us mix this weekend.
                            tMonster-Vodka mix for tbbdl could be epically bad. Total. Train. Wreck. A beautiful one to watch, but still a trainwreck.

tBrenthoven prefers shot-n-cube sipper for whiskey, but tBrenthoven doesn't mind a mixer now and then.

Although once in a while at tbar, tBrenthoven will do tshot of Jack with Budweiser chaser. Sort of a lost tradition for tBrenthoven. Ask tMNS and tShirtlessGuy.

Comment

Maybe bigmrg74 will be sending a similar message about bb_dl in the near future...

(720): She swallowed my jizz and then took a shot of jack daniels and said "chaser." This cant be real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Although once in a while at tbar, tBrenthoven will do tshot of Jack with Budweiser chaser. Sort of a lost tradition for tBrenthoven. Ask tMNS and tShirtlessGuy.
                                Correct.

Monster Khaos/Vodka...also known as "tKool Aid"
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X