X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

tpasty? he threw ctf?
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
      tpasty? he threw ctf?
      Per 'diva, he threw brooms.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        *crotch chops at the hockey gods*
        *spears hockey gods in the groin and it's not called*

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
          'Diva apologizes to all tTech fans, but she cannot bring herself to wear what she wore last night again. tTech fans can personally throw her headlong in to a snowbank after tGame if Tech loses tonight.
          Why would you post something like that. If you end up in a snowbank its your own fault.

Yes. Shirtless was drunkskied at the game, and was being quite loud and obnoxious. For the most part it was funny. May have been a wee bit rude at the end of the game there, but that is understandable. We kind of peed the bed there, with the help of the refs mind you.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
          Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            *spears hockey gods in the groin and it's not called*
            Who reffed that abortion anyway?

Dirk and Randy were freaking out on the radio, but they go homer when Tech gets called for anything. Was it really that bad?
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

tfunniest part about this post is that it is "broomS." Plural.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I just checked the boxscore for the refs. You ready for this?

THUL, (is a), THUL, (is a), THUL, etc, etc.

He was assisted by Bokal.

Comment

Dirk and Randy were freaking out on the radio, but they go homer when Tech gets called for anything. Was it really that bad?
                  Campion is at SCSU, and DShep is at WI. So that narrows it down.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I just checked the boxscore for the refs. You ready for this?

THUL, (is a), THUL, (is a), THUL, etc, etc.

He was assisted by Bokal.
                    Oh, figures.

I hope he dies after being [CENSORED] by a horny Techie and the Westboro Baptist Church pickets his funeral and someone takes a swing at them and Fred Phelps bankrupts his hometown.
                    Last edited by Twitch Boy; 02-06-2010, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
                      Why would you post something like that. If you end up in a snowbank its your own fault.
                      Well aware of that.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      tfunniest part about this post is that it is "broomS." Plural.
                      Three, to be precise. This after he was banging them on the glass in front of him and almost breaking them off to fall on Mitch Lake's head.
                      Always a Wildcat...
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Well aware of that.

Three, to be precise. This after he was banging them on the glass in front of him and almost breaking them off to fall on Mitch Lake's head.
                        tBrenthoven wishes there was video of this incident. tBrenthoven thinks that would be epic.

Comment

The tragedy here is the word "almost"
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            tBrenthoven wishes there was video of this incident. tBrenthoven thinks that would be epic.
                            F2B&G agrees. Video of this could rival Dormrat @ SCSU..."HEEEYYYY!!!!! OVER HERRREEEE!!"

Comment

F2B&G agrees. Video of this could rival Dormrat @ SCSU..."HEEEYYYY!!!!! OVER HERRREEEE!!"
                              Speaking of which, he was at tonight's game.
                              Always a Wildcat...
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

A couple of the calls were questionable but Doriott's penalty was completely correct, he was being ******** again. Second, the hold with 2 1/2 mins left was a penalty but it may have stopped a goal. The refs didn't really blow this game, we did as usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X