Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
    Luckily, IM can buy 190 proof Everclear on IM's way to Houghton. That might suffice.

Biddco should donate plastic bags if there is more than a 3 goal differential.
    1.Yeah, then IM only has to start on Tuesday night.

2. BPH, those are called "condoms."
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
      tDarnkess wonders if anybody really has a shot with any girls while he's around.
      Before the Darkness had a girl friend, the Monster would have assumed that everybody else there at Tech was pretty much compeating for Darkness's sloppy seconds.

Originally posted by Plante26 View Post
      tPlante26 thinks that tPenalty Boxers should arrive in tHoughton early and make a statue of a Bulldog humping a Husky.

tPlante26 believes that this this statue should be christened as "Biddlyn 2010: A Drunken Odyssey".

tPlante26 also may make an unannounced appearance at tWC, as it is an event that tPlante26 has not taken part in.
      The Monster likes the idea of a Statue done by the Duluth Fans, as it may be a great way for Tech to add a little more excitement to Winter Carnival by inviting a rival school alumni fan group(s) to come up and do a statue as well. They of course would have to spend their own money to get there and stay there.

Originally posted by Plante26 View Post
      tPlante26 is comtemplating busting out the heated mini-camper and roughing it......with a fridge full of beer, of course.
      The Monster agrees with this. Having a heated bunk with cold beer really isn't roughing it.

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post

In other news, ctf just saw someone with a Growler in tSubway. Yup, it's tCarnival week.
      Nice!
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        They would serve a dual purpose:

1. Hide your face for the game.
        2. Hide the girl's face you hook up with later on.
        But, in IM's case, that isn't going to help much with covering up Quasi's hump!
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
          Before the Darkness had a girl friend, the Monster would have assumed that everybody else there at Tech was pretty much compeating for Darkness's sloppy seconds.
          In tDarkness's reality the only thing that has changed is that now everyone else is just competing for girls that he is no longer interested in.
          Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
          *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
          Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

wolverineTrumpet
            thought it would be fun to post
            third person haiku
            Last edited by wolverineTrumpet; 02-02-2010, 11:25 AM.
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
              wolverineTrumpet
              thought it would be fun to post a
              third person haiku
              wchaforever is impressed, except for the fact that the middle metrical phrase has 8 moras, rather than the required 7 to be considered a pure hokku in it's traditional form.

Comment

Luckily, IM can buy 190 proof Everclear on IM's way to Houghton. That might suffice.

Biddco should donate plastic bags if there is more than a 3 goal differential.
                I would love to!

Win
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by wchaforever View Post
                  wchaforever is impressed, except for the fact that the middle metrical phrase has 8 moras, rather than the required 7 to be considered a pure hokku in it's traditional form.
                  wolverineTrumpet
                  must learn to count syllables
                  post is corrected
                  Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                  wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                  7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    I would love to!
                    Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                    wolverineTrumpet
                    must learn to count syllables
                    post is corrected
                    Biddco wrote an "I"!
                    Ninth letter is forbidden
                    during this series.
                    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Biddco wrote an "I"!
                      Ninth letter is forbidden
                      during this series.
                      Biddco is not going to write poems or apologize!
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Haiku in Japan
                        Second only to Haku.
                        Buk-kake is third.
                        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

UMDsimmerdown knows someone in tPenaltyBox who attempted to use a ziploc bag as his condom. UMDsimmerdown will withhold the name but will disclose that the girl laughed and walked out on him because of it, then told everyone at the party what he had attempted.

Bulldogs sweep: 4-1, 7-2
                          University of Minnesota Duluth Bulldogs
                          2007 Alumni
                          WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1984, 1985, 1993
                          WCHA Tournament Champions: 1984, 1985, 2009
                          NCAA Appearances: 1983, 1984, 1985, 1993, 2004, 2009, 2011
                          Frozen Four Appearances: 1984, 1985, 2004, 2011
                          National Champions: 2011

Comment

These poems are bugging bigblue_dl. They are pointless and don't make sense, like the Nissan Cube. Funny, both are from the japs.
                            Originally posted by UMDSimmerdown View Post
                            UMDsimmerdown knows someone in tPenaltyBox who attempted to use a ziploc bag as his condom. UMDsimmerdown will withhold the name but will disclose that the girl laughed and walked out on him because of it, then told everyone at the party what he had attempted.
                            bigblue_dl says that Subway bags work better.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

tBiddco doesn't have to apologize, he just steals your women.

Comment

Originally posted by InebriatedMike View Post
                                tBiddco doesn't have to apologize, he just steals your women.
                                Yes, we remember.

*****http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/154/motivator7228da75935799.jpg******

Comment

Working...
                                X