Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
    In other news, ctf just saw someone with a Growler in tSubway. Yup, it's tCarnival week.
    That might've been F2B&G about two years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      bigblue_dl was going more in the feline direction
      bbdl should think about my suggestion, then he may see we're talking about the same goal...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
        From another thread:

tDarkness really is coming up!
        tDarkness can not confirm this rumor as of right now. But tDarkness will be happy to answer all questions, and shed light on his situation and future plans for this weekend, next week.
        Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
        *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Originally posted by Plante26 View Post
          tPlante26 is comtemplating busting out the heated mini-camper and roughing it......with a fridge full of beer, of course.
          burbstyle thinks this will be his only post this week as the 3rd person tradition is just TOO MUCH FUN FOR HIM!

However, burbstyle must comment that fridge full of beer should prevent tPlante from referring to his plan as "roughing it"

Comment

PB is going to add some hockey talk in here even though it's only Monday, but atleast one team better show up to play hockey because the 5hitshows PB has watched the last couple weeks have been nowhere close to being hockey
            Originally posted by Twitch Boy
            Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Plante26 View Post
              tPlante26 thinks that tPenalty Boxers should arrive in tHoughton early and make a statue of a Bulldog humping a Husky.

tPlante26 believes that this this statue should be christened as "Biddlyn 2010: A Drunken Odyssey".

tPlante26 also may make an unannounced appearance at tWC, as it is an event that tPlante26 has not taken part in.
              'Diva is pleased by this idea.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              bigblue_dl was going more in the feline direction

Well, there will be plenty of people from 'Diva's school up there...
              Always a Wildcat...
              Originally posted by Kepler
              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by burbstyle View Post
                However, burbstyle must comment that fridge full of beer should prevent tPlante from referring to his plan as "roughing it"
                F2B&G agrees with this. Beer should be seen as a convenient source of heat.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  bbdl should think about my suggestion, then he may see we're talking about the same goal...
                  bigblue_dl agrees, same goal
                  Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post

Well, there will be plenty of people from 'Diva's school up there...
                  That'll do.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
                    PB is going to add some hockey talk in here even though it's only Monday, but atleast one team better show up to play hockey because the 5hitshows PB has watched the last couple weeks have been nowhere close to being hockey
                    Ducati could not agree more. And if nether team shows up on friday, Ducati would consider the paper bag idea for saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by WFODucati View Post
                      Ducati could not agree more. And if nether team shows up on friday, Ducati would consider the paper bag idea for saturday.
                      Biddco will donate paper bags.
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                        They would serve a dual purpose:

1. Hide your face for the game.
                        2. Hide the girl's face you hook up with later on.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          They would serve a dual purpose:

1. Hide your face for the game.
                          2. Hide the girl's face you hook up with later on.
                          Beautiful! Well more beautiful than both faces it will be covering up.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Beautiful! Well more beautiful than both faces it will be covering up.
                            Ducati isn't sure who that was directed at, but....well....ok, Ducati's got nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by WFODucati View Post
                              Ducati isn't sure who that was directed at, but....well....ok, Ducati's got nothing.
                              tBrenthoven directed that at troyal "you," because tBrenthoven cares. Well, not really, but tBrenthoven doesn't want any bad decision to become worse.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                IM should start approximately 4.5 days ago.
                                Luckily, IM can buy 190 proof Everclear on IM's way to Houghton. That might suffice.

Biddco should donate plastic bags if there is more than a 3 goal differential.
                                Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                                I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                                Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Working...
                                X