Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota @ UAA 1/29-1/30 - IS the season over yet

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    Ooooo, I think I see someone else heading for Suze's wall.

Comment

Originally posted by the U of Not Fairbanks View Post
      This is one of the many dipsh*t fans that I have to sit in the stands with. Apparently he does not know how to read our own teams roster. Can you say fail?
      I think you already took care of that...
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I am thinking the Seawolves will grind the Gophers into the ice this weekend and split or take 3/4 points this weekend. They don't lose on Saturday nights...
        Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
        Eric's Twitter
        The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
          I am thinking the Seawolves will grind the Gophers into the ice this weekend and split or take 3/4 points this weekend. They don't lose on Saturday nights...
          LOL,

the lack of conviction on this site is funny. Just say they'll sweep and be done with it. This "Grind the Gophers into the ice" and then only split with the caveat of possibly taking 3 points on the weekend is folly.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            LOL,

the lack of conviction on this site is funny. Just say they'll sweep and be done with it. This "Grind the Gophers into the ice" and then only split with the caveat of possibly taking 3 points on the weekend is folly.
            I would have said sweep but they ussually don't fair well on Friday nights.
            The Seawolves have like a 3-8-1 record, on Saturday nights they are 6-6-1.
            I would hate to have my team play them in a WCHA home playoff. You get to Sunday night your rolling the dice. I watched some of the game on Saturday and UAA was taking it to the Tigers.
            Eric's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              LOL,

Goon is only good at predicting how many sue players will be arrested on any given weekend. in all other areas, he sucks.
              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
              Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Gopher fans cling to the past and their former success. Whenever they feel the need to try and appear superior, they bring up past banners, etc. etc. etc. A lot of their fans are almost as bad as their team. The rest of the college hockey fans are living in the present. Tryand live for today, gopher fans.

I'm here to help. Just sayin.
                Bob is making me concerned
                I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                  Gopher fans cling to the past and their former success. Whenever they feel the need to try and appear superior, they bring up past banners, etc. etc. etc. A lot of their fans are almost as bad as their team. The rest of the college hockey fans are living in the present. Tryand live for today, gopher fans.

Last weekend is past. Today the Gophers are undefeated and Kangas has a shutout going! Go Gophs!

Yeah, that works.

Comment

Last weekend was a minor setback in the last couple months. UAA is the cure for that.

MN knows they got embarrassed last weekend, and now it's just about the two minute warning, and college hockey's version of Peyton Manning will begin the journey towards the post-season. Successfully of course.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
                      Point well taken. That being said, those seasons have very rarely featured a collapse on the caliber of what's happening with Minnesota this season.
                      You are aware of the fact your team is known for its swoons, right? SCSU is basically the opposite of UND - they've been known for fast starts and terrible finishes.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        Ooooo, I think I see someone else heading for Suze's wall.
                        It may be my wall, but Scooby manages it. Ask him.
                        Originally Posted by aparch
                        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Nice to see fellow Gopher fans like Skeeter explaining to us the ins and outs of college hockey. Nice going.
                          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                            You are aware of the fact your team is known for its swoons, right? SCSU is basically the opposite of UND - they've been known for fast starts and terrible finishes.
                            Hence, the term "Swoonskies."
                            Eric's Twitter

Comment

Ha, I just had to ask how many NCAA games has your glorious Huskies won? LOL, also how many NCAA titles has SCSU won? He, He, He...
                              Eric's Twitter

Comment

I predict that at least one player gets suspended for a least one game this weekend. something's gonna happen

Comment

Working...
                                X