Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Night Scores - Don't Burn this Notice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thursday Night Scores - Don't Burn this Notice!

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
    Thanks for the update, Nice of them to put a link on their old site. Alas, it looks like a lot of schools are moving to SideArm.... (see this also)
    Just go to www.curry.edu and click "athletics" and it automatically takes you to the new site www.curryathletics.com

Pretty sweet site!!

Comment

Thanks for the writeup on surging Fitchburg's terrific OT win up at Salem St. Westfield St also won tonight 4-2 over Stonehill. This maybe creates the new MASCAC league's first big game-of-the-year this Sat night at 5:30pm in Westfield when the Falcons take on the still undefeated Owls. Should be a good one.

Comment

Suffolk 3
        West New Eng 1
        2005-6 ECAC E/NESCAC Last Person Standing Champion
        2006-7 SUNYAC PICK 'EM Champion

OSWEGO STATE GREAT LAKERS
        2006-7 DIII NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

www.greenesalehouse.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey NutCase View Post
          Thanks for the writeup on surging Fitchburg's terrific OT win up at Salem St. Westfield St also won tonight 4-2 over Stonehill. This maybe creates the new MASCAC league's first big game-of-the-year this Sat night at 5:30pm in Westfield when the Falcons take on the still undefeated Owls. Should be a good one.
          You're welcome.

Saturday's game between Fitchburg and Westfield is bound to be the biggest game this year that no one can watch or follow on the Internet in any way.

If I could go, I would.

Also: Worcester State beat Framingham State 5-3, Plymouth State beat UMass-Dartmouth 6-5 in OT, and Westfield State beat Stonehill 4-2.

Comment

and how good burn notice was tonight
            I'm rocking the suburbs

Comment

Working...
            X