X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 98: Favorite Alter Ego

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Nerve wracking hockey tonight. Will I see tcbg tomorrow night??
    I'll be thinking of the boys tonight (will be in Providence instead - not a fan of heading up to Cont).

Yes, you'll be seeing tcbg tomorrow night. Should we just meet you at your usual spot?

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyAddict View Post
      And yet you were offended when Puckman grabbed your a s s. He was probably just flirting with you and you lost your chance at true love. He is clearly your soulmate.
      Yeah, you know what that say love is blind. I would also argue for deaf and dumb too.

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      I've been down here for almost five years and have never been in IKEA. You're here five days and already been there. Nice!
      I am not sure if that is something to be proud of. Even sader I have been to BOTH the Schaumburg and Boilingbrook. Of course I was ready to bomb sweden when I was putting together my nightstand last night, but I also have kind of getto tools. I am certainly glad I didnt get my couch there, I got a pretty nice one at Value City, they are delivering it on Saturday. I do wonder this, as I was putting together the night stand I was thinking how it is time for me to get a decent set of tools. I figure that means one of two things, either a) I really am becoming and adult and/or b) I am really becoming a lesbian.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      I decided earlier this week that I need to get in better shape and lose a little weight. So I'm starting to ride an exercise bike for an hour each night after work, and eating better/less. You people that enjoy doing this exercise **** are effing masochists.
      Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
      That may be so, but I've learned if I don't exercise, I get cranky and am more likely to snap at the worst possible time. Exercise releases endorphins, which allow me to relax.
      Yeah I agree, I feel soooo much better when I exercise. I feel even better when I get to beat people on the ice.

Originally posted by IrishWildcat View Post
      I'm from the East, and from what I've gathered, you're better looking than most of what we've got out here. Hell, I just came in from a night at the bar, and between tha cows, skanks, and all-out hookers, I think you may be in decent shape.

This is borderline depressing. Can't a single college hockey fan catch a girl in New England? Anybody?
      I would say the ratio is defaintly in the females favor. Hence the random marriage proposal I once recieved at the Fleet during the Hockey East Tournament.

Then again the guy I am dating right now is not really into sports, but he is into trains. I think he is the one dating up in category here. ( I am also being a bit of a puma, not a cougar mind you, I am too young to be a cougar)

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      And to use a phrase from another poster.....she's "not particularly bad."
      hehehe

Originally posted by IrishWildcat View Post
      New England simply seems to be an area of Slim Pickens (and I'm not referring to a former Cincy receiver)
      Wasn't Slim Pickens in Dr Strangelove.

And as for attractive women, come on! There's a couple Lodgers that fit that bill from out there.
      Yeah but I moved.

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      I was waiting for someone to help us out here...

Jokers to the right
      Here I am
      Stuck in the middle with you...
      Aren't the clowns to the left?

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Is anyone else having trouble getting to the USCHO home page?
      There is a home page? They dont post my lovely photos there, so I go to College Hockey News instead. :-P

So I have had an exciting week thus far. Had to have a crown put in on monday. They of course had to rush it because my dental from the Mass plan runs out at the end of the month and then I have a month without insurance. So I am getting the new one next friday.

The moving company showed up on tuesday so now I get to spend time unpacking boxes. So yeah to that!!! I bought a new couch yesterday, and it gets delivered on Saturday, so I am pretty excited about that. I think the next step is to make an appointment so I can get on the internet. Luckily my apartment has a little clubhouse thing that I can get on the internet there, but it is not as nice as having it in your apartment.
      www.karenwingerphotography.com

Comment

S'upp y'all...
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
          You know, we all laugh at school stereotypes here... but when someone reminds you why those exist, and how you're a glaring example of one... sometimes it just hurts. Especially when you always thought you'd be more than that.

Ever wish you could rewind 10 years or so and start over?
          Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
          Yep, I've wished that before. At the same time though, I wouldn't give up the last 10 years of my life for anything - it's taught me a hell of a lot, in college and out of it, and I've had a lot of fun and met great friends.

Don't regret the past - you've got plenty of friends, you're breaking into a good career and you have a great future.
          'diva listen to BPH. For a Tech guy he is pretty smart about things like this. Yes I'm shocked too. Must have something to do with the fact that he has lived alot of his life in the Twin Cities.

And as for attractive women, come on! There's a MANY Lodgers that fit that bill.
          FYP, There is a reason I named the female Lodge members the smokin' hotties. I've hung out with every one of them except les and I heard she is the hottest of them all.

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
          Sheep game at 11:15.
          wT likes playing with sheep.

Originally posted by gmann View Post
          Looks like somebody doesn't want to drive Mr. shot and the short bus to the Vikings ttp.................
          wT would be the prefer choice to drive since Michigan engineers drive trains.

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
          I love my country... it's the speedo I could do without!
          You want to see gmann without the Speedo?
          Last edited by CollegeHockeyAddict; 01-22-2010, 10:26 AM.
          I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

One of the cool things about working for a French Company, is you often hear french spoken in the office.

One of the not so cool things, is I have become painfully aware how poor my french comprehension actually is.
            www.karenwingerphotography.com

Comment

wT likes playing with sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by winger View Post
                One of the cool things about working for a French Company, is you often hear french spoken in the office.

One of the not so cool things, is I have become painfully aware how poor my french comprehension actually is.
                Speaking of French how do I say in French "The Saints are lookin' like fools with their pants on the ground" or "Look out New Orleans the Vikings are about to invade"? I could have a lot fun with this while in New Orleans and at the game.

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                Well played. And thanks for sharing the video and pictures.
                Last edited by CollegeHockeyAddict; 01-22-2010, 11:21 AM.
                I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  It's now spread down my legs and is in my toes so that's kind of uncomfortable but it is so much better than it was a few days ago.
                  You might want that one back. Just sayin'.

Originally posted by Scarlet
                  Nerve wracking hockey tonight.
                  You got that right.... I'm not sure if I'll be in a subdued mood, or if I'll be pacing behind the top row of Yost like a cross between Rainman and Cornholio.
                  Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                  Michigan game at 8. (vs. Ferris on CBS College sports I believe....look for me, my group in the student section tends to get a lot of air time).
                  Goddammit, you better come say hi during one of the intermissions.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Compliment of the day:

"I know you have a deviant mind. I know he's easily corruptible."

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                      not when you land someone who isn't from the UP.
                      Yeah, I guess even really bad fishermen get lucky once in a while...

You want to see gmann without the Speedo?
                      This movie just keeps getting worse and worse...
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                      Northeast Regional:
                      West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Speaking of French how do I say in French "The Saints are lookin' fools with their pants on the ground"?
                        Les Saints sont à la recherche comme des fous avec leur pantalon sur le terrain.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

unlike most of the retards on here, I actually know what to do when it comes to the opposite sex.
                          Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

It's not how deep you fish but rather how you wiggle your worm.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                              I actually know what to do when it comes to the opposite sex.
                              That's not what she says!

bada-bing!!!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                              Northeast Regional:
                              West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

I'm glad to see bostonewe added to her sig line.

Speaking of French how do I say in French "The Saints are lookin' like fools with their pants on the ground" or "Look out New Orleans the Vikings are about to invade"? I could have a lot fun with this while in New Orleans and at the game.
                                Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                Les Saints sont à la recherche comme des fous avec leur pantalon sur le terrain.
                                et,

Attention, Nouveau Orleans, les Vikings sont sur le point d'envahir!

et une possibilité supplémentaire...

Où est votre saison parfaite?

Morning, Lodge. Glad I didn't have anything I needed to do today, because I overslept my alarm by 3 1/2 hours.
                                Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                                I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                                Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Working...
                                X