X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 98: Favorite Alter Ego

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble getting to the USCHO home page?
    Oh good - it's not just me.

Happy Friday Lodge. On my way to see my doctor this morning. The rash is definitely starting to subside, which is good. It's now spread down my legs and is in my toes so that's kind of uncomfortable but it is so much better than it was a few days ago.

'diva - hope today is a better day for you!!!!!

Nerve wracking hockey tonight. Will I see tcbg tomorrow night??

Comment

Morning Lodge.

I have a couple meetings this morning that I think are going to suck. Then after that the day should be good. I'm hoping that the weather doesn't eff with our flight to New Orleans, that would make me a very ****ed off person.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Good morning.
        sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Good morning Lodge.
          sigpic

Comment

Morning Lodge.

Crappy rainy weather forecast for the weekend. Would rather have snow. Especially with the Winter Carnival and the Pond Hockey Championship going on this weekend.

Hope everyone is healing up today! Including 'diva! Gotta be ready for the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
              More rain in 4 days than we have had in all of 2009. Winter storm warning to the left of me and flooding to the right of me.
              Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              Morning Lodge.

Crappy rainy weather forecast for the weekend. Would rather have snow. Especially with the Winter Carnival and the Pond Hockey Championship going on this weekend.
              Glad to hear you boys are having such lovely weather. I'm off to Ski Country. Try to behave until I return.
              sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                  Did you read my rep?
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning from warm South Florida lodge

and Eastern time
                    Johnny Upton: [Raises his glass in a toast] Hell, here's to the Sunshine State!
                    Morris Wanchuk: Here's to all that gorgeous snatch in F-L-A. Yeah!
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                      Did you read my rep?
                      Now I did.
                      Yes. We're spending two plus days in Ft. Lauderdale and we board the cruise ship tomorrow afternoon. On Monday I should be laying on a beach in Grand Cayman. Until then I'll have to sit at the pool at the W hotel and enjoy a G&T or four. High of 85 forecast for today.

Comment

Morning Lodge. Hope all you Lodge members get over your ailments.

Double hockey for me tonight.

Michigan game at 8. (vs. Ferris on CBS College sports I believe....look for me, my group in the student section tends to get a lot of air time).

Sheep game at 11:15. (I occasionally sub and pretend to play hockey with some friends. Let's just say I'm glad they play in the "never ever" league, because that's where I belong).

Happy Friday everyone.
                        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Morning everyone. About 9 hours until I get to watch the Big Red slap the girly sue around

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                            Morning everyone. About 9 hours until I get to watch the Big Red slap the girly sue around
                            Go Red! (I think that's the first time I've ever uttered that).
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Go Red! (I think that's the first time I've ever uttered that).
                              Go Red!

Me too

BTW - nice Slap Shot quote Brent

Comment

Now I did.
                                Yes. We're spending two plus days in Ft. Lauderdale and we board the cruise ship tomorrow afternoon. On Monday I should be laying on a beach in Grand Cayman. Until then I'll have to sit at the pool at the W hotel and enjoy a G&T or four. High of 85 forecast for today.
                                Look for the good old stars and stripes...............
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X