X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 98: Favorite Alter Ego

Originally posted by gmann View Post
    I am glad you made it through the night.
    Barely... though I did sleep 3 consecutive hours this morning!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
      Hardcastle & McCormick?
      McCormick and Deering?
      Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
      I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
      Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
        McCormick and Deering?
        Hardcastle & McCormick?
        A million comedians out of work And I'm lucky enough to have two post on USCHO.
        sigpic

Comment

Hardcastle & McCormick?
          That's across the street from Cagney & Lacey, right?
          Originally posted by moe24
          Thread over... REDRocket wins!!!

Comment

Try the veal.

I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Comment

gmann, re: rep- Emma freakin Krumby's??? I assume you told him it's a high class joint, one he should consider for his anniversary celebration. On the other note - you've now become a St. Cloooud fan? When did you move to Stearn's Co.?

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyAddict View Post
                I went to multiple lacrosse games when I was living in Maryland and enjoyed them. I wonder if this is why I didn't receive the survey email.

Puckman received the email but got bored part way through so he quit.
                Maybe puckman and I are meant to be. I also got bored half way thru. Too many things they wanted me to rate. There was no option for "really just I watch college hockey, or sports where there are young attractive college aged men in shorts, otherwise I dont really care, unless some athletic department is paying me to be there"
                But that seems like a very specific group of people.

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                I have two bookshelves and tons of books, I'd like to have one for fiction, one for non-fiction.
                Before I moved I aquired two 6 foot tall bookcases from one of my coworkers. I think I am going to be horrified when I find out how many books I actually have.

Monkey update for the day. One of my managers is close to retirement age and he really has a fear of technology. Today at one of my meetings he asked me if I ever posted on Spacebook. Spacebook? F an A I have not laughed that hard in a long time.

The same guy once asked me if I ever ate at Abercrombie & Fitch and if I would recommend that he and his wife go there for dinner sometime.
                That is awesome!!!

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyAddict View Post
                You might be a red neck if you go to Home Depot for dinner.
                Do they have meatballs too? Actually I dont really understand that about IKEA, then again I generally find IKEA a scary scary place. I did however like the one in Schaumburg, IL, but I think basically because it had a "safe" place to walk away from the crowds from.
                www.karenwingerphotography.com

Comment

Smith and Wesson? Laurel and Hardy?

sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    gmann, re: rep- Emma freakin Krumby's??? I assume you told him it's a high class joint, one he should consider for his anniversary celebration. On the other note - you've now become a St. Cloooud fan? When did you move to Stearn's Co.?
                    I have no idea what the hell Emma Krumby's is like. Actually sounds like an Edina thing. If it is located in Stearns County then maybe I do know what it is like. Stearns County dining.........Bring Lysol and the dollars bills smell like fish........
                    Last edited by gmann; 01-21-2010, 03:30 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
                      Smith and Wesson? Laurel and Hardy?

Clarification to post 588. I meant funny as in a laughing sort of way versus funny as in a straight jacket sort of way. (Looking at you Mr. Shot.)

It's good to back in tLodge.
                      Last edited by gmann; 01-21-2010, 03:31 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Clara Fication to post 588. I meant funny as in a laughing sort of way versus funny as in a straight jacket sort of way. (Looking at you Mr. Shot.)

It's good to back in tLodge.
                        Who's this Clara Fication broad you've been seeing? One o'the new monkeys in your department?
                        sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Emma Krumby's is an apple orchard that opened a restaurant to sell their pies. They're located in Jordan or someplace like that down 169. They've added at least one other restaurant location, can't remember where but I've passed it.

The Stearn's co. comment was based on your rep comment to me, you JBSU lover you.

Comment

Emma Krumby's is an apple orchard that opened a restaurant to sell their pies. They're located in Jordan or someplace like that down 169. They've added at least one other restaurant location, can't remember where but I've passed it.

The Stearn's co. comment was based on your rep comment to me, you JBSU lover you.
                            They are playing sccc? If so I edit my post. Go U!

The only time I would consider cheering for sccc is if they were to ever play the NY Yankees or the Dallas Cowboys and that decision would require a coin flip.
                            Last edited by gmann; 01-21-2010, 03:59 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by winger View Post
                              Maybe puckman and I are meant to be. I also got bored half way thru. Too many things they wanted me to rate. There was no option for "really just I watch college hockey, or sports where there are young attractive college aged men in shorts, otherwise I dont really care, unless some athletic department is paying me to be there"
                              But that seems like a very specific group of people.
                              And yet you were offended when Puckman grabbed your a s s. He was probably just flirting with you and you lost your chance at true love. He is clearly your soulmate.
                              Last edited by CollegeHockeyAddict; 01-21-2010, 03:53 PM.
                              I've been to Agganis (BU), Alfond (Maine), Alltel (Mankato), Berry (NMU), Boston Garden (Beanpot), Conte (BC), DECC (UMD), Gutterson (Vermont), Hobey Baker (Princeton), Houston Fieldhouse (RPI), Joe Louis (GLI), Kohl (Wisconsin), Lawson (WMU), Lynah (Cornell), MacInnes (MTU), MSG (BU/Cornell), Mariucci (Minnesota), Matthews (NU), Munn (MSU), National Hockey Center (SCSU), Ralph (ND), Ridder (Minnesota), TD Banknorth (Quinnipiac), Whittemore (UNH), Xcel (Final Five), and Yost (Michigan).

Comment

I think the new one is off 94 between Maple Grove and St, Clooud, maybe in Albertville. Their website doesn't mention that one, but does mention two other ones in New Prague and Wausau.

gmann: picture Cracker Barrel, but a bit nicer and a bit more local.

Comment

Working...
                                X